Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

I'm Leaving

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I'm Leaving

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Everyone. Before I'm just waltzing back in, I have thigns to say. Lzf and Deku really helped me out these past three days. Pinky had kept me informed on what's been going on and I've been so guilt ridden that it had gotten to the point of haunting my dreams. The one I had last night, I never wanna face that again. When I said the summer, I was really feeling it. But when Nova came to talk to me, it really helped. Then Lzf and MW. So, I'll start.

I''m sorry is just a phrase, and will probably never be enough EVER for the shit I have caused on here. I realized at of the stuff I ended up running from was my fault. I ended up breaking shit yesterday after reading how hurt I made you all, when I was leaving to try and avoid that. I can learn to sit back and be pacient and if I really have something to say, I'm going to make sure and get peoples attention.

Nova pointed out that this could have been avoided if I would just try and do something for myself instead of hate and after seeing what I have done to you guys, and to HF, he's right you know. I really could have avoided all this.

Ezlo, I went way to far with E3. We all LOVE video games and should be able to go on about it. Those few posts is when I relized I was about to snap bad. So to you, I apologize for that. I'm sorry.

T-Kun, I really didn't have anything wrong with you, and you and Ezlo are right, Drama should stay in the real world and Rps if it's called for them. You have unintentionally said things to me that make me erk, but that is not your fault, it's again mine. So also to you, I'm sorry.

64, my main problem is that everyone thinks your so cool and your so smart, that I grew nervous and ashamed cause I'm pretty much an idiot when it comes to things you teach everyone around here. Agian, my fault and I'm sorry to you as well.

TP, yeah, I get kind annoyed with you and Sun going on for hours about games, but I don't have a right to snap at that. I can learn to wait till your done and then come back in without rage quitting. That's fault on my end and I'm sorry.

MW, you know I F@#$ adore you. You've helped me alot on this site and it shouldn't be ur burden when I get all stupid and emo. I'm the older one, I should be helping you when you need it most. Thank you for that, and I am also sorry to you.

Ed, I know I tend to snap at you alot in the chat and that I am sorry for that. But you tend to do things that erk me. Like when I ask you not to do something, please just stop doing it. I know you are younger but you don't have to be so immature all the time. But, for yelling at you all the time, I'm sorry.

Saku, you probably won't read this, but you seem to get angry alot at little things. I can't really change anything about that but I had no right to get mad at that myself so I'm sorry.

Nova, I have no right to get so mad at you. We push each others buttons but I can learn to keep my cool about it like you do. So, I'm sorry for times I've seem to unessarly raged at you.

And Lzf. I'm sorry that all my drama put a huge burden on you and on your site. Expecully so close to its anniversary. I'm sorry.

I think it'll help me be more like me again and not this angry b*Navi*h I've turned into.

I'm going to start asking pay for commisions. I think it'll slow your guys's requests down just a little. I love doing them for you but sometimes, I wanna do my own things or I get bombarded with them.

And this whole appreciating thing. I again think it was more towards me then you guys. I don't give myself enough credit for shit but since I hate myself so, I blame it on you guys.

I won't be able to come into the chatbox today, or maybe tomorrow. I'm
still trying to work things out. I'm still to mad at stuff. Missed me or
not, I apologize for my selfishness and ragequitting.

Lzf, I know you locked this topic, but I'm opening it a bit for today and tonight so people can see this.

Sorrys never going to be enough and I know very well trust is hard to gain back once you lose it. I know i've lost your guys's trust. So I ask before I try to return.

Will you all forgive a stupid drama b*Navi*h like
me or would you rather have me leave the site. I'll leave that choice up
to you.

I had no right to do this topic or cause any drama on the site i have since Easter and you have a right to not want me back.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:01 pm

MS, I just want you to know that I'll always want you back. You aren't completely at fault here and I want you to know that. I'll talk to Sun about posting game news less. I won't completely cut it out, but it's honestly absolutely no problem to talk about it less.

And I do respect you MS, I respect you a whole lot. I value you as a friend and I want you to know that. I enjoy talking to you, as you can put a smile on my face and make me laugh. I enjoy your company; you're really nice and fun. You make things fun. I want you to take as much time as you need to cool down and sort things out, but I just want you to know that I'll be waiting for when you return. Smile

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1514323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Of course I forgive you and want you back. You're one of the nicest people I know. And I understand you wanting to take time and cool off and I respect you and your opinions. Just remember that everyone will be waiting for your return. :3
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 283866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 pm

It's okay Menrow. Forgive and forget is how i live, so; forgiven, and forgotten. Glad to have you back. :3

Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 540192
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Race: Minish

View user profile http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks you three. I know that Ed, Nova and Lzf forgive me already, and I have to wait for MW. But I'm worried T-Kun and 64 are still mad at me, while they have everyone right to be, I wish they would atleast say something.

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Wait you still have to know? Geeze girl, you know me better than that. I always had and will forgive you
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 439475
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugi-chan on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:10 pm

wait wait...why did i not see this? D: i need to check this stuff more often! >.<
Mugi-chan
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 269973
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-02-28
Date of Entry : 2011-01-09
Residence : your closet. >.>

Character
Character Name: Komugi
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Race: Other??? Other???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Hmm? Oh no, I'm not mad at you, never was. I just got upset when you said you were leaving. Sorry for not posting, I guess I just didn't have a great response... >>
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 622938
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Birth : 1996-11-08
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
3175/3200  (3175/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 pm

What has gotten into you guys??

I leave due to my OWN DAMN PERSONAL LIFE, and all I see is a freakin' battle field!

Yeah T-kun, I know you love to make a joke or two about me.

Ezlo, you need to take this seriously.

Everyone, just behave like proper people, not going off on each other.

Really, you guys once were funny and loveable, now I'm resenting the chat box! (my Crappy laptop can't access it now.)

So I'm now disappointed in all of you, for sake of bullshityda, I'm only staying on the main site, not entering the chatbox ever again. (Until otherwise notice.)

Time is the fire in which we burn. -cosmicyawn

...Yes, I love Homestuck, not the fanbase.
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 460961
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
63670/63670  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:39 pm

It's ok Silver. This was Mondays shit. Its all over now, once 64 says something, I can be guilt free for what I did. Besides, we missed you while you were gone, we'd miss you agian if you never joined the chat DX

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugi-chan on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:41 pm

what MS said! id miss youuuu! D:
Mugi-chan
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 269973
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-02-28
Date of Entry : 2011-01-09
Residence : your closet. >.>

Character