Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brats in Crack Dreamland

2 posters

Go down

Brats in Crack Dreamland Empty Brats in Crack Dreamland

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:58 pm

This is an RPG where child version of our RPCS are teleported into the strange world of Wonderland, and found themselves filling up the roles of the various characters. Others are welcome to join and chooze unused characters. Ed's idea for kid rp, MW mentioned wonderland.
ALSO. The way the rp is made, if you join, u HAVE to stay dedicated
to it! you can't stop in the middle or just stop posting. DO NOT JOIN IF
YOU DON"T PLAN ON FOLLOWING THROUGH TO THE END!

Edward_Elric_
~Tweedle-Dee, Tweedle-dum, Alice (There may end up being be more then once Alice)

MidnasWolf
~The Mad Hatter, ~Dinha (Alice's Cat)

MenrowSpirit
~Chester Cat, The White Rabbit

SilverRevlis
~The Doormouse, The March Hare

T-Kun
~The Caterpillar

Here is the character topic
https://hyrulefield.forumotion.com/t439-crack-dreamland-characters#16587

This hasn't started yet so don't post yet!!

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Brats in Crack Dreamland Empty Re: Brats in Crack Dreamland

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Okay. I wont post here yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Is there a topic for this at the registration desk?
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Brats in Crack Dreamland K48fh3100/100Brats in Crack Dreamland Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 pm

~The pages of a storybook come to life in the eyes of a child. Those who can read or not read the word's, tell the story of their own. Their minds slip into the curves of the letters and the meanings behind the words to listen to the story they are told. This, is another of those stories. Alice in Wonderland. A young girl falls into a mysterious world of madness and bliss....at least, that was how it was suppose to be told~

A group of children, varying in ages come across this world of wonderland themselves, having found they are now characters in the story. Having no choice but to follow the story to the end, they band together to try and survive the madness and reach the Queen of Hearts.

This will slightly be as a story book video game. When we come to the part in the story, each person whose characters are placed, must fill out the scenes in order to unlock the strange darkness that blocks them from continuing forward (example. MW, and Silver, as the mad hatter and march hare, would have to throw a tea party in order to continue on.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 pm

It was a rather odd thing, you know. To wake-up to find youselve sleeping at an ridously long table. It was too long for Dimetri's taste and it did not go well with the terms of the world. "Geezes, what happened?" he asked to no one in particaullar.

It was of course completely different thing to wake on to find one's self sleeping on another girl's lap. When Vivi found herself in this postion, she screamed-no meowed and jumped out of the sleeping girl's lap. What.......Vivi was a michevious little girl and wanted really badly to do something to the girl, but was quickly over come with the fact that her dolly was gone. She painicked a bit but quickly realized that the girl was hugging it. She pouted but decided to leave her alone. It never occured to her that she was part cat.

((Sorry this took forever, I've been trying to make this 6 times already, but I kept on getting kicked off before I could complete it!!))
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
Brats in Crack Dreamland K48fh3100/100Brats in Crack Dreamland Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Joseph was having a great time with his "Un-Birthday" he was tossing for himself. "This is the greatest Un-birthday party I ever had!!" Joseph shouted aloud to himself.

Silver laid at the bottom of the teapot, napping his free time away.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Brats in Crack Dreamland K48fh363670/63670Brats in Crack Dreamland Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 am

((WAIT GUYS! This isn't how I thought the RP was going to go. I thought we were all going to meet in once spot, and continue on through the story, filling in the roles to continue on as we go through the rp. The way its going now, Ed will be the only one to post since he's Alice......))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:43 pm

((Greatly apoligize, I'll try to get back on track))

Dimetri glared at the crazy silly guy at the table. "Um this doesn't make any sense you know." he said. "The food might be poison and....."

Vivi glared at the girl. She's been staring at her for the past 15 minutes (It felt like an hour to Vivi) and she STILL has yet to wake. Vivi croutched down and pounced onto the girl. "WAKE-UP!" she meowed.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Okay, I'll start us off...

Alice (Winry) was sitting underneath the shady tree in her backyard. The clouds were revealing themselves to her in many different shapes. The clouds were becoming oddly familiar shapes, like ones of her ever-recurring nightmare. It was a dream of a peculiar world of amazing inhabitants: The animals and the flowers could speak, there was a red-headed hatter with large, crazy eyes, but who was very nice, a rabbit in a waistcoat and a pocket watch, and a smiling cat. She sat back, watching them roll by, thinking of that one crazy dream that irked her to the point where she would question her mentality. But it was her late father that was closer to her than her own heart. His views on the world were through his own imagination. He used to say he had normally thought of 10 impossible things before breakfast. She thought of these previously mentioned things to herself, still gazing in her own state of mind at the sky, the yard, the little white rabbit in a blue waistcoat running through the bushes... Wait...

WHAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Chize grumbled and complained as he walked through the feild, carrying a huge watch. He wish he was in a blue jacket, but he felt like he was in a dress of some sick love game and he wasn't enthoused. Not to mention the horrid rabbit ears on his head and his black hair had turned completely white. He didn't have a choice but to drag the large watch along as well for it was handcuffed to his wrist. He felt like he was in prision, which may be better then being at the asylum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Dihna (Vivi) gripped her dolly tightly. "Alice what wrong?" she meowed as she saw the rabbit run by. "Bunny!" she shrieked and began to chase after it playfully.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:46 pm

"Get away from me!" Chize yelled and held her back with his hands. "I got my own s*Navi*t to try and figure wait.." He paused but didn't loosen on the force. "Your....like Ankh.." He suddenly grabbed her shoulders firmly, "Have you seen a white cat around here?! Or a kid alittle older then you with cat ears and tail like that!!" He yelled, suddnly feeling some slightly ray of hope.

((Yeah, if little Chize seems diffrent then you know him. It's becasue this is when he's 13, so it's just as he was sent to the asylum. They haven't giving him on drugs yet, so this is his orginal personalty.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:06 pm

"No....." she said. "Why? Is he your brother?" she asked.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Chize blushed slightly and then frowned. "No! He's...just a friend. My best friend." The watch buzzed slightly and he looked at it. "I feel like I'm late for something. s*Navi*t, why the hell does everything need to get in my way."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Vivi looked at him curiously. "Wanna see something?" she asked. She placed her dolly on the ground and took a few steps away from it. She concentrated for a second and the jewels in the doll's eyes lite up and the doll began to walk. "Its a form of magic." she explained. "I'm not very good at it."
The doll walked for a few more steps then suddenly fell down a hole. Vivi let out a cry and peered down the hole. "Dolly!" she screamed, and being the 8 year old she is, she began to cry.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am

well, this flopped. I'm locking it cause Ed has been on and off all week and has NOT posted, so I don't believe he was as serious as I was. This is what I get fro trying to make rps. both have failed so enough is enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down