Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My rant against L64.

3 posters

Go down

My rant against L64. Empty My rant against L64.

Post by Ezlo Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:22 pm

(Now see! In all honesty? None of this would have happened had you not ran off with the cart! If you had all stuck together, I had a plot I was gonna push you all through one by one! It would have been awesome! Ankh and Chize were gonna meet the Zuna people! Nova was gonna meet the Sheikah! I had a special quest set up for everyone! But we had to spend soooo much time healing after THAT fiasco that you all lost interest! Sheesh! Now I really do question if I should start an RP! I doubt any one would have the attention span for it!)
L64, there's no way you can control an RP to the extent that you wanted to. These are real people behind these characters. They have to make decisions based on what the situation requires. Their decisions aren't always going to match the ones that you want them to take. You can't "push" someone through an RP. They're gonna go where they want to. If you had all those ideas, you should've written a fanfic, not started an RP.

...End rant.

(Yes, I just ranted ABOUT L64.)
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 777792
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
My rant against L64. K48fh3100/100My rant against L64. Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

My rant against L64. Empty Re: My rant against L64.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Ezlo, while I agree with much as you said, I started the rp and did appreciateed his control of the plot. It's the fact that people just sorta, stopped posting and me messing it up that caused it to go.

I just wish he could have said something nice about the ending. It was a good rp and i tried to make a good ending and wanted to make a squeal cause we all in it really enjoyed it a lot to try and make up for screwing this one up but i'm not going too because apparently he thought it was a stupid idea.

so I just decided to stop making rps and just play in others so i don't have to worry about screwing it up cause then they can just kick me out or whatever they feel necessary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:54 pm

I didn't like how he was talking about the ending...I thought it was a good RP. I didn't notice how you "messed it up". It was a good RP from beginning to end. The biggest reason is people stopped posting. In the end, it was just you and Nova. Make that sequel anyway! L64 doesn't have to join if he doesn't like it. You gotta get back on the horse right away, or you never will.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 777792
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
My rant against L64. K48fh3100/100My rant against L64. Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:35 am

Woah woah woah! Sorry I forgot to add the XD at the end of the rant! I didn't mean for it to be taken so seriously! I was joking around!

And I never said it was a bad RP! The only thing that upset me about the ending is THAT it ended! ...and what Nova said, but it doesn't matter what Nova says, he always seems to rub me the wrong way.

Trust me! I've DM'ed real paper pencil games like DnD! I know better than any one what it's like to have a cool plot set up only to have the players suddenly gain control over the entire island's people and wage a war cause some random NPC called them low class! And then I had to bring in the Dragons.....and the island was sunk.....and all noted NPC's died.... AND THEY STILL GOT AWAY UNHARMED! How does one roll that well, I ask you!? But despite EVERYTHING going horribly wrong, that was the best game I ever DM'ed ever!!!

Any how, but yeat! Chill bro-ski! I would love a sequal! Infact, I'd love a sequal where Menrow slowly tries to develop her own plot! I'd like to see what elements she comes up with! I actually felt bad about taking over her RP to begin with!
So, I'm honestly sorry if I offended any one. The RP was fun, and I look forward to any and all future RPs!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799486
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
My rant against L64. K48fh33200/3200My rant against L64. Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 am

Link64 wrote:...and what Nova said, but it doesn't matter what Nova says, he always seems to rub me the wrong way.

I always pull those endings, so you weren't teh first one to have it happen to. And once you read over how his life is, it makes sence.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
My rant against L64. K48fh316690/16690My rant against L64. Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:46 am

Cool story bro. Read about Hitler's life, suddenly everything makes sense! Doesn't excuse him for being an evil dictator! A person's upbringing determines alot, but not what's happening now.

Any how, not that it matters. Some characters just don't get along. And the Character Nova really is the type of person I would just really love to beat some sense into! Not saying my characters would, but I know I would!

NOW! Moving on to the next item on the list! How my Hat transformed into the armor from Dead Space?
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799486
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
My rant against L64. K48fh33200/3200My rant against L64. Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down