Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos (American Trailer)

Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos (American Trailer) Empty Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos (American Trailer)

I figured I've kept you guys up to date with all these trailers for a while, hoping to substitute my need for an American trailer with a bunch of Sub clips and text I can't read for jack shit. BUT, that all changed, when I received THIS video in my YouTube inbox!

It doesn't so much more than the Japanese ones did, but it's still SOMETHING. And I ALSO did some searching on the internetz and found an article on FUNimation's blog about the American release.

http://blog.funimation.com/2011/05/funimation-to-release-fullmetal-alchemist-the-sacred-star-of-milos-2/

And here's the Wikipedia page on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullmetal_Alchemist:_The_Sacred_Star_of_Milos

Hopefully, these are helpful to those on the site who are as eager to see this movie as I am.
You're Welcome! Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos (American Trailer) 305183425
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos (American Trailer) :: Comments

Royoto

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:26 pm by Royoto

Ed, do you know the release date? All I know is that it's sometime in 2012.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:32 pm by Guest

Royoto wrote:Ed, do you know the release date? All I know is that it's sometime in 2012.

Some time in mid January.

Back to top Go down

Royoto

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:14 pm by Royoto

Ah nice. I heard it brought in around US$1,791,646 from the 90 theaters it was shown in across Japan so it's got to be good. I hope this one ends up being better than Conqueror of Shambala.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down