Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My views on the recent "Sexual Harassment" incident.

Go down

My views on the recent "Sexual Harassment" incident. Empty My views on the recent "Sexual Harassment" incident.

As many of you know, Tiger is banned. Forever. Most of you know why, but for those of you who DON'T, I'll be happy to explain it.

Deku Link, my best friend and our Big Bawss, was facing criticism from Tiger about his sexual preference, such as "OH MY GOD ARE YOU DATING SOMEONE OF THE SAME GENDER?!"*

Deku is bisexual. I don't see a problem. Neither does anyone else by my views. But apparently Tiger did, and Deku had enough with it. So don't count on seeing his sorry ass around here ever again.

I for one, was certainly surprised, this being the first time I was told. Nothing has changed. What pissed ME off the MOST was Tiger had automatically assumed Deku and I were dating. News Flash: I AM NOT GAY. ASK ANYONE, ESPECIALLY DEKU AND TP.

About my views on the whole "Alternative Lifestyles" stuff, I have no view, due to the fact that it's a lose/lose situation. If I fully support it, I'm ALSO gay. If I fully oppose it, I'm catholic. So to avoid any judgment whatsoever, I try to avoid discussing the topic.

But this was the end of the line.

You're more than welcome to spit in MY ugly face, but you've crossed the line with me when you talk shit on my friends. As far as I'm concerned, Tiger can go eat shit for all I care. I'm sure Deku agrees.

Well, that's pretty much my view on the situation. Any of you want to share YOUR views on the situation or what you thought of MY views, post them here.

*DISCLAIMER: I'm not entirely sure what he said, but I know it was along the lines of that. Ask Deku if you want to know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

My views on the recent "Sexual Harassment" incident. :: Comments

Ezlo

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 pm by Ezlo

My views on homo/bisexualality.

I just feel like getting them out there so there aren't any misunderstandings in the future.

I don't support homo/bisexuality, but I respect people's rights to love who they choose. I don't care if someone's "gay" or "bi" or whatever people call it. We're all people, there views on love are just a bit different than other people's.

Bam, done. Not happening again.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum