Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Heynes: The Boy Who Fought Back

Go down

Casey Heynes: The Boy Who Fought Back Empty Casey Heynes: The Boy Who Fought Back

As some of you may or may not know, a video of a fight between bullies and victims went crazy on the internet.

The big guy who pwned that scrawny little bastard is Casey Heynes, a 16 year old boy attending a private school in Australia, facing taunts from bullies in school for most of his life. The following is an in-depth interview with Casey and his parents by an Australian news show.

For many of us who have been bullied through their school career, this is a story to behold, and you better believe I'M beholding it.

Now, here's the "honest" apologetic interview from the scrawny little bastard, Richard Gale.

Pathetic right? I bet the kid's teeth were straight before before he got his ass kicked.

Anyway, if you want to show your support for Casey, look him up on Facebook, or to support him on here, put the following words in your signature:

Casey Heynes: The Boy Who Fought Back 2964340114 Casey Heynes: The Boy Who Fought Back 305183425 I SUPPORT CASEY HEYNES!!!!! Casey Heynes: The Boy Who Fought Back 305183425 Casey Heynes: The Boy Who Fought Back 2964340114
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Casey Heynes: The Boy Who Fought Back :: Comments

Anonymous

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:08 am by Guest

Woo! Go kid!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 am by Guest

IKR!!! The funny thing is this kid was picking a fight with someone 4 years older than him and twice his size. Confidence is one thing, but reckless stupidity is a WHOLE OTHER thing.

Back to top Go down

Mario

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm by Mario

WOOT! This video is a great day in bully victim history. I hear they call him the "Zangief Kid" after that one guy from Street Fighter. xD

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:12 pm by Guest

Yeah. There's a bunch of different versions of this video, including a Street Fighter one, which I have yet to find...

Back to top Go down

Mario

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:33 pm by Mario

FINISH HIM!

Back to top Go down

Deku Link

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:21 pm by Deku Link

This kid deserves a medal. Remind me to do this to the next kid to call me "Link" at school.

Back to top Go down

MidnasWolf

Post Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:52 pm by MidnasWolf

W00T!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down