Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the most horrible game you played in your life?

+19
hotboxinit
MrKaboom
Eden420
PassmasterDX
Ezlo
Absolute_Divine XV
Mario
Deku Link
[NPC] Navi
The Boy in Green
Briigal_faerie
Nova
Black☆Star
Demon Lord Ghirahim
ShadowCrow
T-kun
King Dodongo
FierceDeityLink!
Akkiden Mikuo
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 Empty Re: what was the most horrible game you played in your life?

Post by Absolute_Divine XV Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm not sure if flash games count for this thread, but I remember renting one Wii game that was completly HORRIBLE. Spy Games Elevator Mission. Ugh, how it sucked was because of the hideous graphics, generic enemies, half-assed plot, insane difficulty (due to the time limit and that if you die, you have to start STRAIGHT FOR SQUARE ONE), weird sound effects, and that they give no tutorial in the begining of the game...I shouldn't have even rented it in the first place. Don't believe me? then watch this clip showing its god-awful gameplay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQAFJzwZnWo&feature=related

Last edited by Absolute_Divine XV on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Absolute_Divine XV
Absolute_Divine XV
Goron
Goron

Rupees (₨) 508040
Heart Pieces 3
Date of Birth : 1995-10-31
Date of Entry : 2010-11-14
Residence : Does living in a tree count?

Character
Character Name: Sir Derp-De-Durr-Tumdiddly-Do
Health Health:
what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 K48fh3100/100what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 Empty Re: what was the most horrible game you played in your life?

Post by Ezlo Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:30 pm

...I think MM is the worst Zelda game too...Don't get me wrong, it's still a good game, it's just not the best Zelda game...

Oh, and c'mon guys. Basic rule of forums. Comment on the post, not the person. Let's keep it that way.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 777092
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 K48fh3100/100what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolute_Divine XV Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:14 pm

http://www.playpink.com/girls-games/1910/Justin-Bieber-Pizza-Pasta.html It's basicly if justin bieber(he doesn't even deserve to have his name captitalized) ate cooking mama, removed all of the challenge and fun(although the real challenge is not falling asleep) and this would be the final result:
what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 958618 what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 958618 what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 958618
Absolute_Divine XV
Absolute_Divine XV
Goron
Goron

Rupees (₨) 508040
Heart Pieces 3
Date of Birth : 1995-10-31
Date of Entry : 2010-11-14
Residence : Does living in a tree count?

Character
Character Name: Sir Derp-De-Durr-Tumdiddly-Do
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:19 am

Boy In Green wrote:
SuperMario wrote:I AGREE WITH NAVI.

Sorry fanboys, but Majora's Mask is the worst ever Zelda game. I know what your gonna say. "Don't knock it til you try it." Well, I did try it. I beat it, in fact. Immediately put it away, never played it again. Like I said before in my introduction, the time limit killed it for me. I hate having to rush all the time in a dungeon or a quest. They should have included an Ocarina song which just stops the clock in its tracks. If they had that, maybe it would be one of my favorites. They also should have made it less creepy. I can hardly look at Majora's Mask without squinting. And don't get me started on the cutscene when you run out of time before playing the Song of Time. Also, why didn't they keep Navi in? Navi is the best fairy of all time! Don't ask me how they thought of Tatl. Tatl is just an excuse for Nintendo to make everything seem newer. Also, this game is super short, and somehow harder than Zelda II: The Adventure of Link! Confusing puzzles, to boot. And an INFINATE NUMBER OF HEART PIECES TO FIND!!!! Finally, this game is the debut of TINGLE!!!! MM is stupid. Period.

Well moron you must not have played or SEEN Link faces of evil, zelda wand of gamalon, zelda's adventure(CDi games), Wind Waker(sailing), tingle's rupeeland, four swords adventures, spirit tracts, phantom hourglass. so before you go slaming a good game do your research! And if you think that MM was bad you never played any bad games before.

I only have ONE objection! FSA was fun if you knew what you were doing!

SuperMario wrote:I am NOT a moron! I have heard of all of those games and I actually LIKE them compared to MM! The CD-i games are terrible, and they are not really Zelda games. Wind Waker is my favorite. I live in America, so I cant play Tingle's game. Four Swords Adventures is underrated. Spirit Tracks is too short, and so is PH. AND I HAVE RESEARCHED ALL OF THIS! Im not saying I completely hate MM, its just it has its weakness. WHAT GAME IS COMPLETELY PERFECT? None! All games have their problems! Also, this review is just an opinion, not fact. I also have played many bad games before, and have talked about them on other sites. Don't flame me neither, or DL will hear about this.
I have heard about this, and I'm not taking sides.

Boy in Green wrote:So you must just have bad tastes... And DL and me go way back he would be on my side. And his name and avatar come from MM. Also you are right no game is perfect MM is by no means but it is in fact not the worst game i've ever played, it's one of the best. Bad Game example: Superman for N64.
I'll still respect his opinion. And Superman64 DOES suck.

Ezlo_126 wrote:...I think MM is the worst Zelda game too...Don't get me wrong, it's still a good game, it's just not the best Zelda game...

Oh, and c'mon guys. Basic rule of forums. Comment on the post, not the person. Let's keep it that way.
Good sir, I cannot find the "Thanks" button.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PassmasterDX Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:04 pm

I would say Sonic and the Secret of the Rings. What person makes a wii game where you can't stop and the controls are shaky and extremely weird.
PassmasterDX
PassmasterDX
Goron
Goron

Rupees (₨) 509920
Heart Pieces 3
Date of Birth : 1996-11-05
Date of Entry : 2010-10-26
Residence : Planet Reach

Character
Character Name: Pass (no not grades or to gain transportation)
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Let's face it: Shadow Dragon sucked. But It's not the worst one I've ever played.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 685077
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by The Boy in Green Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Sims 3 makes me want to kill myself
The Boy in Green
The Boy in Green
Goron
Goron

Rupees (₨) 507760
Heart Pieces 3
Date of Entry : 2010-11-15
Residence : Here

Character
Character Name: Tytaniac
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Why is that?
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 K48fh3115/115what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden420 Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:10 pm

One game I remember playing on the Nintendo 64 that was just terrible is Mischief Maker. You run around throwing spikey things with no real objective in the game. Confusing as heck. o.0
Eden420
Eden420
Goron
Goron

Rupees (₨) 495255
Heart Pieces 4
Date of Birth : 1994-07-12
Date of Entry : 2011-01-16
Residence : The Other Side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:55 pm

I love Mischief Makers! I hated the ending of it though >_<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Worst game I've ever played was Lord of the Rings Online. After a couple weeks it just gets too boring (needs wayyyyyy too much grinding). Only problem is that FDL'S STILL OBSESSED WITH IT!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKaboom Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:41 am

probably this game for the SNES which i can't remember what it is called. It gave you no clue or anything like it about what you needed to do and your attacks were hopeless.
MrKaboom
MrKaboom
Page
Page

Rupees (₨) 495498
Heart Pieces 4
Date of Birth : 1996-02-02
Date of Entry : 2011-02-06

Character
Character Name: Hineric
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FierceDeityLink! Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:46 am

Mine would have to be Sonic. Which has only gotten worse. But now Nintendo is trying to bring it back.
FierceDeityLink!
FierceDeityLink!
Ferocious Demigod
Ferocious Demigod

Rupees (₨) 828851
Heart Pieces 13
Date of Birth : 1998-10-10
Residence : The Friendzone

Character
Character Name: Fierce Deity Link
Health Health:
what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 K48fh310000/10000what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKaboom Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 am

Yea the first couple of sonic games were good but some of the new stuff is rubbish
MrKaboom
MrKaboom
Page
Page

Rupees (₨) 495498
Heart Pieces 4
Date of Birth : 1996-02-02
Date of Entry : 2011-02-06

Character
Character Name: Hineric
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Well, I only give Sega a couple more years. Right about now, they figured out that Sonic is only ment to be played in a side-scrolling manner. They made Sonic 4, which used side-scrolling, and the upcoming Sonic Generations will be played like that, too. After that, how are they gonna make the future games play out, and be able to compete with all of today's three-dimensional games?

Well, I'm guessing Sega's gonna go bankrupt, and then they'll be bought out by Nintendo, so the Sonic series will become a Nintendo franchise. Maybe then a good Sonic game will come out. One thing they should do is get rid of the voice actors, like in most Nintendo games. I'd much prefer reading text in a game rather than listening to voice actors. Still, I am aware that Sonic Colors was an okay game.

Anyway, to keep the flow of this topic going, a game I hated playing was this sequel to Space Invaders I played at a friend's house. It was a 3D shooter, though the gameplay was the exact same as the old Space Invaders! So, you could only walk left and right, and shoot. How boring!
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 K48fh3115/115what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:25 pm

(sorry for bumping the thread) The worst game I have ever played by far would probably have to be Bubsy Bobcat 3D.
The controls were just so hard, you couldn't smoothly turn around and just run, you had to stop, turn around and run. Also, the graphics were horrible, it was just ugh.
It drove me nuts.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 468152
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoto Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:00 pm

For me it would be most Wii games (they're all party games. I freaking hate party games) and all of the LEGO games (They just ruin the amazing classic building blocks)
Royoto
Royoto
Page
Page

Rupees (₨) 465949
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-10-20
Date of Entry : 2011-11-23
Residence : Shibuya, Japan

Character
Character Name: Royoto
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/LordRoyoto?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:10 am

You are dead to me. The Lego games are FANTASTIC. Seriously, I've been playing those since Lego Star Wars, tell tale games does a really excellent job. Also, Wii Music is one of my favorite games EVER, and Wii Sports and Wii Sports resort are quite fun. Question, have you actually played any of the games that you hate?
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 859888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoto Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:21 am

As for the Legos, they're just awful. And with the Wii games,, I said most, Wii Music is one of the amazing ones alongside Zelda. And yes, I have played most of the Lego and Wii games
Royoto
Royoto
Page
Page

Rupees (₨) 465949
Heart Pieces 6

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 am

Another horrible game is Runescape.

I don't wanna hear any arguments. It sucks. And you know it.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoto Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Yeah, fun for the first 5 minutes then awful awful awful
Royoto
Royoto
Page
Page

Rupees (₨) 465949
Heart Pieces 6

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Runescape is like smoking, or alcohol.....
One day in the summer you get bored, and suddenly THERE YOU ARE PLAYING IT AGAIN. Well, maybe that's not the best analogy ever...
Still, you have no argument for the Lego games being bad, all you've stated is your opinion. If you think they're bad because they ruining the "classic legos" then I think that's ridiculous, because it's a goddamn video game, it's supposed to be different.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 859888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:56 pm

I agree with RuneScape sucking. It has the worst graphics I have ever seen for an MMORPG. Everything is so dull, robotic, and broken. It looks worse than the original PlayStation.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:45 am

Well, for another worst game I played? Luminous Arc 2, the supposed sequel to the decent game Luminous Arc (I don't know what made me play it, just saw it on gamefly one day.).

I played as far as I could, and I HATED it, the story was butchered, cut up, and generally scrambled to death. Then came the battle parts, which were a VAST improvement from the last game, but the voice acting they did for the entire game was enough to make me cry from it's horribleness.

I just couldn't stand it, I'm sorry if you liked it, but the first one was kinda sucky too, the controls were decent for a TOTAL strategic based RPG, the story was amazing, the characters fit their roles, but what killed the game? 1-TERRIBLE VOICE ACTING. 2-HORRIBLY LONG DIALOGUE SCENES.

Those 2 reasons were why I played them once, then never again, The entire game is complete talking and clicking the "A" button, REPEATEDLY. The Voice acting was the killing point, the Main character was fine, his brother was decent, then all the others sucked. (Do not let me get started on Nikolai's High pitched trill of a voice.)

Besides that, your best bet was the play the game with no volume, and enjoy it from there, just play the first one, DO NOT play the 2nd unless you want to be brutally disappointed.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 697861
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 K48fh363670/63670what was the most horrible game you played in your life? - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)

Back to top Go down

Post by kirby the ninja Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:07 pm

God, I've played some of the worst games ever made.  I'd say it has to be a tie between Ride to Hell: Retribution and Superman 64.
kirby the ninja
kirby the ninja
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 374150
Heart Pieces 3
Date of Birth : 1996-02-03
Date of Entry : 2014-01-24
Residence : Kinda wish it was Japan, or Canada

Character
Character Name: Dave Acirema
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next