Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Added new policy in registration.

2 posters

Go down

Triforce Added new policy in registration.

Post by Deku Link Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:13 pm

In registration, there are terms you must agree to and these terms must be followed by everyone. Having said that, there have been term before but there was an unspoken rule on Hyrule Field that would still get you banned no matter what.

Here, I have the terms you must agree to in order to register, and in bold, the new terms you must agree to. That includes current users, so if you have a question, please contact me. If you have an amendment suggestion, please contact me.
Hyrule Field wrote:We recommend that you are at least 13 years of age, due to profanity and mildly sexual ideas on this website.

That said, we will not be held responsible if you have been punished by a parent or guardian from the materials posted on our website.

We will, however, try our best to stop malicious software (malware) from entering our website, to protect your safety on the internet. If you find malware, please contact the staff, or report the post promptly, and do not download anything from the linked website or DLC (downloadable content). 

Please try to not hand out your personal information, unless a guardian has given you permission.

By registering, you agree to not post anything offending people's sexual or gender preferences. These are considered hate crimes and will not be tolerated on Hyrule Field. You also agree to refrain from posting racial posts or anything that will discriminate a party. If you see it, you are urged to contact an administrator (If we haven't caught it already). Hyrule Field will not be held responsible for discipline regarding any actions or messages posted by the user.

By registering, you agree to these rules.
Again, the Crack Couple RP made me think of this, since we had cases of banning people over sexual discrimination, so I figured to make sure nothing bad happens, that we all agree on these terms.

Now, I know the majority of you will agree to these terms, since this term will directly affect you as in it will give you a right on Hyrule Field that is otherwise not granted in today's society.

However, as I like to quote about my idol, "Irrational or not, people will be people", so I added this term onto Hyrule Field for those who may not be... as open-minded as the rest of us, and I think that while we do respect people for their choices, for the most part, we do need to be reminded that there are still xenophobic, homophobicheterophobicgynophobic and androphobic people in the world. (Click on a phobia to learn about them)

If you feel like I haven't covered enough in these terms, please let me know.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Any sexual discrimination also applies to people who are heterosexual. We won't tolerate anyone making hateful remarks toward any sexual orientation, and as much as I may not be heterosexual, I will not tolerate bashing or hateful comments toward them. This usually goes unseen, however, I will not let it be that way.

I'm sorry if this is an issue to you. If you have an actual, legitimate excuse to be phobic of anything here (they exist), PM me, we can talk about it, and if I see your excuse as liable (rare) than I will have a group discussion. If I don't see it as liable (it more than likely won't), then I will school you on how to respect people. Respect is a big thing to me, and I had to do something to update the site so here we are.

((And no, I'm not angry at all. This just felt like something I should have addressed a long time ago and now, since I'm sick and bored, I had something to do.))

Last edited by DekuElegy on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : HTML broke a little.)
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Added new policy in registration. K48fh3123770/123770Added new policy in registration. Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Triforce Re: Added new policy in registration.

Post by Deku Link Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:17 pm

I also plan to redo the rules, they are definitely showing some age...

If admins want, we can write out rules in Google Drive? Then all of us are collaborating on one document.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Added new policy in registration. K48fh3123770/123770Added new policy in registration. Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

It's ok XD Its a good thing to point out, even if your bored x3
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707920
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Added new policy in registration. K48fh3540/1000Added new policy in registration. Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down