Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ParAbnormal Registration

4 posters

Go down

ParAbnormal Registration Empty ParAbnormal Registration

Post by Mario Sun May 12, 2013 5:33 am

Ah...it seems we have a guest with an intriguing destiny...hmhmhm.

My name is Igor...I am delighted to make your acquaintance. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter...It is a room that only those who are bound by a "contract" may enter...It may be that such a fate awaits you in the near future.

Now then, you may be wondering why I have summoned you. The answer may make you feel rather lucky or rather unlucky, depending on how you view it...You see, my assistant Margaret and I have sensed a disturbance in your world. You may very well be in grave danger...I suggest you make yourself comfortable. This explanation will not be simple.

Now, you may have heard tales of almighty beings in your world, watching over you, protecting you. Perhaps you've wondered if you are little more than an insignificant grain of sand within the grander scheme of things. Or perhaps you believe the human race is superior to all other creatures within the universe. Perhaps you've pondered over such stories, wondering if they really could be true. To be honest, most of them are. Most...

Since the beginning of time, Good and Evil have fought against each other. They each have won their fair share of clashes, but this still leaves one question.

Why?

Why do we have to pick a side? Why do we have those two different paths to walk down, instead of being united, living in eternal harmony? The answer is simple.

Corruption.

Good and Evil are both foolish in their own ways. One is as easily manipulated as the other. Just lay a few things on the table for them, and watch them both jump for it, shoving all the while.

That's exactly what happened one day. The beings you may know as "God" and "Lucifer," the supposed creators of Good and Evil, respectively, were challenged to a game one day.

Their challenger, some sort of creature that lived between the valleys of what they both knew as their kingdoms, now occupied by your world, called itself a strange name.

Zalgo.

It spoke in a strange language neither of the two could speak, but they could somehow both understand. As it turns out, the creature wanted to play a friendly game. It had heard of the duo's plans, one to create a world filled with beauty and peace, and the other a world of domination and suffering.

Both foolish ideas, in their own ways.

So, Zalgo made a bet with God and Lucifer. The two of them could create a world using a mixture of their ideas, and Zalgo would use his unique skills in creating life the likes of which had never been seen by the two in order to help build the world up far beyond the duo's wildest dreams.

But that raises the question: How did Zalgo possess such power?

As it turns out, Zalgo was able to invent a way of creating life using a mysterious power found in a nigh-unreachable part of the universe. At first glance, the power appeared to be nothing more than simple stars. But upon further examination, it could be found that the small balls of light could be embedded inside of anything Zalgo could manage to put together, giving life to said object.

Searching the entire plane of existence, Zalgo came across a grand total of 2,538 balls of light. God and Lucifer were greatly impressed by such power, and thus, each using 1,000 balls of light giving power to their ideas, the world full of life that you know now was created.

What of the other 538? That's where Zalgo's end of the bargain comes in.

While the duo was busy creating the world, Zalgo discovered that if enough balls of light would come together, he would be given power the likes of which could not be comprehended by the two, allowing him to rule over the entire universe for all eternity.

But, Zalgo could not simply absorb the balls of light by himself. They were much too small to fit together correctly. They first had to rest for a few millenniums, so that their glow could reach all edges of the universe. Knowing he couldn't hide them himself for fear of God and Lucifer finding them and using them for their own wishes, he had no choice but to spread the balls of light, which he had named Holders, all around the world, on the planet God and Lucifer had chosen to be the first to support life, a planet they called Earth.

As the centuries passed, Earth was finally ready to support life. Animals and plants were created, along with the first ever humans, a male and a female named Adam and Eve.

But, unbeknownst to the duo, Zalgo was actually the being to create the first living creature on Earth.

Due to him not possessing any more Holders, this first creature was quite flawed compared to the incredibly detailed human. It was much too tall, and details like a face were impossible to add.

But nevertheless, the creature was alive. And unlike humans, it was able to use the powers Zalgo had blessed him with.

The creature was secretly placed into what would become the first habitable location on Earth, a small forest known as the Garden of Eden. The creature quickly got used to its home, and due to being far more advanced mentally and physically than the humans, nothing knew of the creature aside from its creator.

The world advanced incredibly quickly by deity standards. A society was built. Technology was experimented with. Soon, there were over seven billion humans, living in a gargantuan civilization. God and Lucifer could never have been more proud.

However, in this time, Zalgo's creation quickly and quietly observed the humans. Soon, it gained enough knowledge to begin quietly hunting the remaining Holders.

However, things obviously could not have gone completely smooth.

The humans eventually learned they were not alone. It was not too much of a problem, however, the creature could easily warp away, leaving no evidence it ever existed in the first place. More than enough to fool a simple-minded human they had simply seen a shadow.

This, however, did nothing to water down the humans' curiosity. The creature became a popular subject of countless legends. The humans even named it.

There were countless names. Several in each of the many languages.

Der Ritter...Fear Dubh...Der Großmann...Schlankwald...Bundle...The Operator...

The current most popular name seems to be...Slenderman.

With his existence becoming closer and closer to being proven, with more sightings and advancing technology, coupled with the difficulty of searching for the Holders by himself, the Slenderman knew he had to be cautious, but nevertheless, the Slenderman still knew that the humans by themselves were no match for his abilities.

That's when he got a clever idea.

Using one of his more complex abilities, the Slenderman realized he could possess certain humans in order to let them learn of his presence, and convince them to join his cause. These unlucky victims were later named "Proxies."

The Proxies started out as simple human beings controlled by the Slenderman. However, as the years passed, he realized that he could present himself as a sentient being, a wise leader, a friend. This new unique ability, coupled with outstanding luck, has created the very disturbance I am warning you about.

The Slenderman is no longer truly alone. He is now a figurehead in a large group of creatures, human and non-human, dedicated to worshiping Zalgo, the God of Corruption, and finding the remaining Holders.

This group calls itself...The Reaping.

ParAbnormal Registration Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTyaVS_Fxf2nR9b39U2rneCLeIX1cKaRa0zBhAhpQsBydFFhbq

And that brings us to why you're here.

Do you believe in fortune telling? Each reading is done with the same cards, yet the result is always different...Life itself follows the same principles, doesn't it?

Hm...The Tower in the upright position represents the immediate future. It seems a terrible catastrophe is imminent. The card indicating the future beyond that is the Moon, in the upright position. This card represents "hesitation" and "mystery"...Very interesting indeed.

It seems you will encounter a misfortune at your destination, and a great mystery will be imposed upon you. I have no doubt that the disturbance I've sensed is involved.

It appears your destination may be more than meets the eye. I have a bad feeling The Reaping may be connected to it somehow. All I can say is...be warned.

But enough about all of that. I'm sure you're tired of listening to what is most likely nothing more than the convoluted ramblings of an old man. Before I let you return to your world, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself, hm?

CHARACTER TEMPLATE

-Name: (Your name, of course!)

-Age: (How old you are, and your physical age, if your lifespan is different from normal mortals.)

-Race: (Are you human? Or something a little different?)

-Appearance: (Post a picture, or describe how you look.)

-Backstory/Personality: (Who are you? Where are you from? How is your life going?)

-Weapons: (While I'm not a fan of fisticuffs, I do understand there are times when things get hairy. What do you use during these situations? Traditional weapons? Brainpower? Or something else entirely?)

-Persona: (Explained in the next section.)

-Strengths: (We all have our own abilities which make us unique. Where do you excel where others falter?)

-Weaknesses: (In contrast to the above, we also have our faults. Not even immortals are perfect, you know! I know it can seem embarrassing to talk about your hardships, but don't be shy. Make sure you clarify these as much as the other categories!)

PERSONA

A Persona, in layman's terms, is a physical manifestation of one's personality. They represent our mental strengths and weaknesses, how we behave, and the "masks" we all inevitably wear to hide our true selves. Personae usually manifest as monstrous creatures, humanoid or otherwise. In worlds populated by the paranormal, a Persona can be summoned to fight alongside the person they represent. As a person grows, and improves their personality and mental ability, their Persona grows stronger.

In this section, describe a creature, one of your own creation, an animal, or a mythical creature such as a phoenix or a dragon, that most represents your character. Basically, think of a Patronus from the Harry Potter series, if that helps. Be creative! Post a picture, like in the Appearance section. You can also try searching Google for pictures of creatures you'd like to have as a Persona. Your Persona can use skills in battles that otherwise could not be performed. All characters who plan to be participating in battle MUST have a Persona. If you don't want to battle, skip this section. (Note: Characters in The Reaping, i.e., Pastamonsters, have no Personae. As Slenderman has awakened power within them, they do not need any. Besides, if you've ever joined a cult dedicated to ending the world as we know it, you probably have no real humanity left. If you want to RP as a popular Pastamonster, which for simplicity's sake I do not recommend, PLEASE consult me for help.)

Again, if you have ANY questions, PLEASE ask me! I'll try and be in the chat for as long as I can, so drop me a line! More of the story will be explained in the roleplay proper, but ask me questions about that anyway!

We shall attend to the details another time...Until then, farewell...

Last edited by Mario on Mon May 13, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 854064
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
ParAbnormal Registration K48fh3115/115ParAbnormal Registration Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

ParAbnormal Registration Empty Re: ParAbnormal Registration

Post by Mario Sun May 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Alright, I decided I'll make one more post. I think I should clarify on the setting a little more, since that was probably why a lot of people didn't join last time.

This RP takes place mainly in the small industrial town of Lavender. It's surrounded by forests, fog, and old factories. It has a very slight steampunk element going for it. Basically, think of a small city surrounded by dead trees, cloudy weather, and abandoned buildings. Also, throw in some rather mysterious folks. And no, this is NOT Lavender Town from Pokémon!

Now, about 50 years before the start of our story, the town was a prosperous little hamlet. It was in many ways the perfect place to live, a perfect balance between nature and technology. People often vacationed there, and the residents lived simple, happy lives.

The most important factory in the industrial district was the Lavender Steel Mill. It was easily the largest building in town, and employed about a third of all the town's workers. Life was simple and sweet...that is, until some freaky paranormal shit inevitably went down.

Now, like I said, Lavender was a tourist hot spot. Not just for the hotels and restaurants, but also for the legends. According to certain sources, ghosts or mythical creatures were said to haunt the large forests that surrounded the town on all sides. And so, many tourists were young adventure seekers, wanting to prove the existence of such things and get rich quick.

As it turns out, these urban explorers were not as foolish as you'd think. The town was in fact the Slenderman's "home base" of sorts. Being such a perfect small town, it was the greatest place for Slendy to observe all manner of human life. He even created his first Proxies. Nobody seemed to notice the Slenderman at first, but he was known enough to become the subject of popular ghost stories. Therefore, he didn't go around killing anybody for fun. But he had one trick up his sleeve...

One day, a new family moved to Lavender. Hardly an uncommon event. The family had two children, a high-schooler named Liu, and a middle-schooler named Jeffrey.

The two of them were as close as could be, and were growing up happily. However, the Slenderman noticed that Jeffrey seemed unnaturally agile and strong for his age. He also seemed to have an interest in the paranormal. Perhaps he would make a fantastic Proxy.

One day, Jeffrey went exploring in the woods. Cornering him was a little harder than the Slenderman had expected, but he soon made his presence known to the boy.

However, the boy seemed unfazed by the appearance of such a strange, unholy creature. He seemed to admire the tall humanoid, something Slenderman had yet to see.

Perhaps he didn't need to take control of his mind...

Jeffrey and the Slenderman started an odd friendship. In return for information about the humans, Slenderman would provide Jeffrey power when he was weak.

One day, Jeffrey and his brother were being harassed by older bullies. Just as they seemed to be done for, Slenderman emitted a strange purplish gas out of his tentacles, visible only to the boy. He absorbed the gas, and it gave him new-found strength, but also unstoppable rage. I'm sure you all know what happened next. (Really, you should. If you don't, take a quick look at the "Jeff The Killer" creepypasta. It's only a Google Search away.)

Soon enough, Jeffrey had let his new powers take complete control of him, turning him from a shy, meek little boy into a psychotic mass-murderer mortals could never hope to take down. Soon, as he no longer had any use for them, Jeff disposed of his own family. Running into the woods to escape the police, he encountered the Slenderman. Owing up to his end of the bargain, Jeffrey, now popularly known to locals as the Lavender Strangler, joined the Slenderman of his own accord.

The two then performed a scheme so deadly, the humans would never forget. Using Jeff's wits and strength, and the Slenderman's fatal abilities, they both flooded the Lavender Steel Mill will deadly purple gas, unable to be absorbed by humans without Jeff's potential, killing over half of the town's residents.

Since then, Lavender is all but a happy little town. Small clouds of purple gas still swirl up high in the eternally gloomy skies, most businesses closed down, most survivors moved right away, and those who still remain live in fear of the mysterious beings said to live on their very doorsteps.

And what of the Slenderman and Jeff?

The two of them became a surrogate father-and-son pair, and they both used their powers to convince many other criminals, monsters, and nasties of all types to join their cause, forming a cult to worship Zalgo and hunt down the remaining Holders.

Upon joining the cult, now known as The Reaping, said nasties would gain immortality, great strength, wisdom, and powers only seen in their wildest dreams. Today, The Reaping makes its headquarters in the abandoned Lavender Steel Mill.

And yet, it seems The Reaping is still struggling to get by. Few are willing to venture very far to find the remaining Holders, so, at the dawn of the age of electronic information, Jeff came up with a plan.

It seems humans are hardly able to function well without having all kinds of information at their fingertips. Take away their Internet access, and they become as defenseless as cavemen. But, what if they could be forced out of their world of safety through the very thing they need to function?

And so, a new legend was formed.

It is said that if one visits the website www.zalgo.reap at exactly midnight on a rainy night, they will see their soulmate. But they must be cautious...There may be a whole different thing behind their computer screen than they're expecting...
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 854064
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
ParAbnormal Registration K48fh3115/115ParAbnormal Registration Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun May 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Name: Lucian Spyridon
Appearance: See Below
Weapon: Tomes/Spell books
Personality:
Amongst most of his peers he is often described as a little self-centered due to his status as a magical prodigy, but he is often rather quiet and always makes sure to show common courtesies. While he doesn't think too highly of others, it is due to his protective instinct towards his brother whom he is very close to. As a whole, he is polite, but a little outspoken, but not nearly as much as his brother.

Heritage:
Lucian is one of two princes of a country filled with a race of half-human, half-animal humanoids known as Beastians. His family and himself however, are benevolent demons that enjoy interacting with the mortal race and wish to see them stay prosperous.

As royalty, both his brother and himself are accustomed to a more extravagant lifestyle, but they have experienced less extravagant conditions and do value how lucky they are to have such luxuries.

Strengths:
Magical ability; primarily offensive
Literary level

Weaknesses/Flaws:
Frailness
Overprotective instinct for his brother

Persona: Yamata-no-Orochi
Spoiler:

Name: Cethin Spyridon
Appearance: See below
Weapon: Tome/Spell book or Staff
Personality:
Cethin is very introverted and incredibly shy, and often clings to his brother. This is due to an incredibly traumatizing event in his past. It has left him scared of other people, especially females. He rarely speaks in the presence of others and often only talks to his immediate family. He is very skittish and often flees at the slightest provocation if his brother is not around. However, once he warms up to someone, he is very polite.

Heritage: Same as Lucian

Strengths:
Magical ability; primarily defensive
Fight or Flight response

Weaknesses/Flaws:
Frailty
Fight or Flight Response

Persona: Ninetails
Spoiler:

Left: Cethin, Right: Lucian
ParAbnormal Registration 345ht2r
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1940707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
ParAbnormal Registration K48fh316690/16690ParAbnormal Registration Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun May 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Name: Mina
Race: Human
Appearance:
ParAbnormal Registration ChibiMina_zps0d642b30

Backstory/Personality:
Born and raised in Lavender Town. Her parents were murdered when she was seven years old and lives in the orphanage to this day.

When she was 3 years old her soul merged with the soul of a spirit, Sprite. Thus making her a Spirit Tamer. Spirit Tamers are people who have a spirit friend who fights at their side.

The Tamer gets powers and features their spirit has. For example, if their spirit can control fire their Tamer get the power over fire. If the spirit has wings their Tamer can call out their own set of wings that look like their spirit’s. And since their souls are now one if the spirit gets hurt their Tamer gets hurt.

She’s often found after school hours sitting near the well reading a book with a piece of candy in her mouth. She likes to explore the forest and tends to keep certain things to herself but is always curious when something new pops up. Sometimes her behavior is a little off. She also has the ability to see ghosts and other people’s souls.

Weapons:
She is able to fire purple bullets out of the tip of her fingers and make long purple arms that look like Sprite’s arms appear on her back. She uses the extra arms’ claws.

Stregths:
Able to communicate with the dead. Is very flexible, great stamina.

Weaknesses:
She is very afraid of spiders and heights. Like any human if she gets hit too many times or loses too much blood, she’s down for the count.

Persona: Sprite, of course

Name: Sprite
Race: Ghost Spirit
Appearance:
ParAbnormal Registration Sprite_zps3dd76538

Backstory/Personality:
One late evening in the spirit world young Sprite was just relaxing in a tree sucking the juice out of a mango as if it were a baby’s bottle when she heard a voice calling her. She knew that this voice belonged to the soul of her new Spirit Tamer. She didn’t know what her Tamer would look like just that her time had come and that she and her new Tamer would be friends for life.

Leaving the tree she followed the voice out of the spirit world and finally into a small town. She continued on until she came upon a house. She followed the voice to the window and saw a little girl sleeping soundly in her nursery room.

Sprite tapped on the window and let out a little “Spriii!” to wake the girl up.

The girl was roused from her sleep and surprised to see a little ghost creature with long arms at the window. She wasn’t scared. She somehow knew this creature is going to be her new friend.

She climbed out of bed and opened the window for Sprite. She flew in and licked her in the face. The little girl laughed with joy and hugged Sprite. Suddenly Sprite phased into her chest and she felt something heavy clung to her chest. The heavy feeling suddenly felt like it was lifted off her. Sprite just has merged with the girl’s soul. Their souls are now one.

Sprite is very mischievous and likes to scare people. She is also very friendly and likes to lick people’s faces so that they’re covered in her sticky spit.

Weapons:
She can fire purple bullets out of her mouth and she uses her claws to slash.

Strengths:
Her sharp claws are handy in cutting a person free from rope or net. They also come in handy at slicing cake or pizza :3

Weaknesses:
When Mina gets hurt, Sprite gets hurt.

Size comparison:
ParAbnormal Registration MinaandSprite_zpsb5e5ac73

(I may add another character sometime later)
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
ParAbnormal Registration K48fh3100/100ParAbnormal Registration Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun May 12, 2013 11:17 pm

(Note: The following characters shall be my "main" ones. As I am the DM, I'll be controlling all plot-important characters, but those in this post shall be my avatars, so to speak.)

Name: Dominic DeLuca

Appearance:
ParAbnormal Registration Tek5190290b536248526628

Backstory/Personality: Dominic is new to Lavender, having recently moved here from the city. He was sent here by his parents, whom are almost always away on business. He hardly even knows them, to be honest.

Due to the constant school shifting, he has quite a lot of stress. When he was younger, he never made any friends due to growing up in a rather bad neighborhood. His childhood was rather rough, and he appears to suffer from several mental disorders, including bipolar disorder, OCD, depression, and avoidant personality disorder, coupled with several odd phobias, including fears of dirt, milk, sharp objects, large animals, and most people. As you can imagine, he's rather socially awkward.

He does have a caring side, but he never really showed it before. He's also quite the deadpan snarker. He spends most of his time on the Internet or playing video games. As it turns out, he really wants to make new friends, but he has quite a hard time showing it, due to his many quirks and habit of being more than a little judgmental. These motivations, however, give him some rather desperate ideas when he learns of a local legend about a mysterious website...

Weapons: Dom is not very good at weapon-based combat, or combat in general, to say the least, but he's rather light on his feet, and is able to use his fists when all else fails, thanks to many a playground incident during his elementary school years. He leaves most of the fighting up to his Persona.

Persona: Dom's Persona is the Lone Wolf, which is quite fitting. The Lone Wolf represents his clear "lone wolf" status. It appears fierce and cold, but fights with grace and elegance, representing Dom's cold-on-the-outside-warm-on-the-inside personality. It appears as a black-and-red wolf with piercing eyes. It used mainly its claws and teeth, and Earth elemental attacks.

Strengths: Dom has a very analytic mind. He sees things logically and can decipher puzzles and problems much faster than the average kid his age. He believes there is a scientific reason for everything. He knows most electronic devices inside and out, and is usually the first to absorb important information.

Weaknesses: As stated, Dom is very socially awkward. He hardly understands most people, and believes that most kids his age do stupid things without thinking of the consequences. He can sometimes be a bit vain when he's not afraid of someone or something. He is also very paranoid and cautious, and gets scared at the drop of a hat.

Name: Aaron Spektor

Appearance:
ParAbnormal Registration Tek519033e3f13079608160

Backstory/Personality: Aaron has lived in Lavender for a few years, and actually enjoys living here, surprisingly. He is surprisingly optimistic, and a bit of an idiot. If I were a little more sane and a little less tired of typical shonen heroes, he would be the main protagonist.

Aaron considers himself an expert paranormal researcher, and he's determined to prove the existence of otherworldly creatures hiding in his own backyard. He's also a bit of a geek, and loves sci-fi and old monster B-movies. His personal favorite is "Attack Of The The Eye Creatures." (Yes, there's two "the's!", Google it!)

Aaron is rather friendly, loyal, and honest, but quick to anger. He considers Dominic his friend, but Dom seems rather indifferent to Aaron and his many ridiculous hobbies.

Aaron can often be found with an old video camera, determined to capture a monster on film. He spends most of the after-school hours exploring Lavender's many forests and abandoned factories, which he claims are haunted.

Weapons: Due to his adventuring hobbies, Aaron can usually hold his own in a fight. He carries a Swiss Army knife on his person at all times. He's quite determinable, so it'll take a lot to bring him down.

Persona: Aaron's Persona is the Griffon, representing his bravery and determination. It appears as a creature with the head of an eagle and the body of a lion. It attacks with its claws and Fire elemental skills.

Strengths: Aaron is very idealistic and upbeat, contrasting greatly with most other residents of Lavender. He can always bounce back after particularly dire events, and his mind is always focused and relaxed.

Weaknesses: However, Aaron, like many youngsters, can be quite foolish and annoying. He's also quite hyperactive, and can be filled with rage if someone's not careful.

Name: Jeffrey Blalock (Better known as Jeff, Jeff the Killer, or the Lavender Strangler)

Age: Appears to be physically and mentally 15, but is actually in his 60's.

Race: Half-human, half-immortal Reaper.

Appearance:
ParAbnormal Registration Tek51903bf1b85e03696224
Illusion Form

ParAbnormal Registration Tek5190411a6210a9696988
True Form

Backstory/Personality: Jeffrey Blalock was born years ago to a loving, happy family, but everything changed when he met the Slenderman. He killed his parents, and is thought to have killed his brother. Ever since, he's been a member of The Reaping. As of now, he's second-in-command behind Slendy, as evidenced by his switch to more formal, yet just as intimidating, attire.

As Jeff is technically still a kid, he is required to attend school in his Illusion Form, which looks quite similar to his pre-vodka-bleach-accident self.

Despite being a homicidal psychopath, Jeff is well-behaved, intelligent, polite, and sophisticated. He's what TV Tropes would call a "Magnificent Bastard." Jeff has the gift of being able to manipulate anyone and anything with his unrivaled charisma, and he always seems to be one step ahead of any potential vigilantes. He always has something planned to get himself ahead, never loses his cool, and is a master at deceiving.

Jeff serves as The Reaping's main tactician, and generally does most of the planning and field operations himself, and taking almost all glory from the other members. He views Slenderman as the father he never had, making him possibly the only other person besides himself that Jeff actually cares about, aside from Jeff's faithful dog, Smile. He generally treats Dom with some level of respect, but mostly pushes all sorts of problems in Dom's direction, making his life even more of a living hell. He absolutely LOATHES Aaron, and constantly attempts to sabotage his plans of discovering paranormal creatures, considering Jeff technically IS a paranormal creature.

Jeff seems to act much more mature than his mortal peers, possibly due to growing up in an era of rampant conservatism. He often refers to people he dislikes as "hippies" or "communists."

Weapons: Jeff is an expert in almost all types of weapons, but prefers to use his precious dagger, which has named "Sweetness." He also has some level of shape-shifting experience, but for obvious reasons he prefers to simply fight man-to-man. If in a secluded area, however, Jeff can use quite a few reality-warping powers, enough to make fighting him seem like fighting a cartoon character.

Persona: As Jeff is a Reaper, he has no Persona. However, he's more than capable of fighting for himself.

Strengths: As stated, Jeff is basically like a manipulative chessmaster. Most mortals can hardly comprehend his mental and physical prowess. He can make himself and his actions untraceable without even trying.

Weaknesses: Much of Jeff's behavior can be considered a little off by mortal standards. He has been sheltered even before met Slenderman. He can come off as some sort of spoiled brat to most kids his age. He also still has elements his timid younger self had, such as fascination with animals and television. He also can be found disguised on the Internet, on which he has a rather bad World of Warcraft habit. He can also be rather whiny and childish when pushed far enough.

Last edited by Mario on Wed May 15, 2013 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 854064
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon May 13, 2013 5:26 pm

I'M GETTING MY REG UP HOLD YA HORSES

-Name: Vadia

-Race: Astrai (Human with the powers of a celestial entity called Astra)

-Appearance: ParAbnormal Registration 707aa47b6e433cb5f23503fb532c40f1
Her clothes are all pink, with purplish fuzzy things at the ends (her hands and feet are for the most part concealed because of this). Her shirt exposes her midriff, which in turn, shows her slightly muscular form. Other than that, her appearance is basic; she doesn't wear any jewelry or things that can get in the way.

-Backstory/Personality: Vadia was born in Germany, and lived there for most of her life. Her father was verbally abusive, and as a result, she moved to America as soon as she was able. This makes her incredibly tough on herself; when she can't do something, she'll beat herself up over it. Also, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and she will be very tough on others, even if she doesn't mean to offend anyone. Her primary goals are to become strong. When asked about her past (which includes her real name, her normal hair color, her early life, etc), she'll flat out refuse to answer and will threaten bodily harm if asked again. The only reason why people can tell that she's German is because of her heavy accent and tendency to scream in German if incredibly angry. She won't say that she is though.

-Weapons: Her Astra can become a sword which she can use to fight with. Also, she can harness the power of her Astra to become a manticore (a mythical creature with the head of a human, teeth of a shark, wings of a bat, body of a lion, and tail of a scorpion. She can't sting anyone with her tail as she can't create poison, but she can still stab people with the pointy end. She does have her sword in this form as well)

-Persona: Her Astra, Katz. She is a completely black creature with white eyes. Because she appears completely black, it's hard to accurately determine what she appears to be. Her head looks humanoid, but there appears to be spikes coming out of her shoulders and there is something wrapped around her waist. In addition, large, constricting silver chains with a gold padlock ties up her body, so unless she assumes weapon form, she's unable to move well and thus, only floats around around Vadia. She's able to preform something called a Soul Read, which can determine who's in the vicinity. Masked or hidden souls will be overlooked by a Soul Read.

-Strengths: Physically, Vadia is very strong, even when she's not relying on Katz to help her. Her body is slightly muscular, and it shows. She's also very nimble, and can maneuver quickly. She has high stamina due to working out so much, and can fight for longer than her comrades can.

-Weaknesses:
She's as stubborn as a mule. Even if she's losing, she will still refuse to use her Astrai form, which is faster and stronger than she is, because she's embarrassed of what she looks like. Also, being yelled at about anything will do heavy emotional damage, and will affect her for a while. She also relies heavily on her Astra when she's in a serious battle, so knocking her sword away from her will render her defenseless for a while until she can retrieve it.* Though she has good stamina, she doesn't have great resistance to attacks. She can take a beating yes, but she will definitely get hurt quickly and will have to take a moment or two to breathe.

*In manticore form, her sword can't be knocked away from her as it's chained to her wrist. This is the norm for all Astrai, so they don't drop their weapons mid-battle.

-Name: Aqua

-Race: Shapeshifter human

-Appearance: ParAbnormal Registration 95fce032c2ce8decb0b71c1b30e0fcd1
Along with this, she wears jeans, though her appearance changes constantly. Because she's a shapeshifter she has no need for clothes and thus, creates any kind of clothing she wants. This also doubles for her hair and eye color; though she normally keeps them constant, she can change them and the appearance she has now is completely due to shifting and isn't natural, nor is it the result of hair dye and contacts.

-Backstory/Personality: Aqua comes from a race of humans that learned how to shapeshift through decades of evolution. They are docile, and only wish to live peacefully with normal humans, though humans generally are scared of them. Aqua is very kind of heart and will only fight as self-defense. She is independent though, and while she is dating someone, she can fend for herself if need be, with minimal difficulty. She likes to spend her days out near the sea and sing, which leads most humans to believe that she is a Siren (but she's not). She's an entertainer by heart, and will sing and dance for people to see them laugh and smile.

-Weapons: Because she can shapeshift, she can create virtually any weapon to its exact molecular structure (ex: she can create a steel sword and it will function exactly like a steel sword), however projectile weapons like guns and bows she can't do, as she'd have to use a part of herself as ammo. Her weapons of choice are a lance made out of steel and a shield also made out of steel. She generally doesn't deal with armor but may create a helmet if she deems it necessary.

-Persona: None

-Strengths: Her shapeshifting makes her tough to deal with even though she sticks to a set pattern in battle. She's also a great thinker, and will think her way through fights instead of just attacking.

-Weaknesses:
Aqua is docile, so her attacks aren't that strong. She relies heavily on her shield too, and should it be damaged (gouged, dented, etc) she will feel it as it's a part of her. Too many attacks to her shield will force her to remove it, which will leave her defenseless until her arm stops hurting.

I know I said that I will put in a Jojo character and I will but I decided I didn't like my choice so I'm going to rethink
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
ParAbnormal Registration K48fh3100/100ParAbnormal Registration Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat May 18, 2013 7:56 pm

(Note: I'll only keep the characters I consider my "avatars" in the intro topic at first, but I think I may introduce some more plot-important ones later, depending on if it's necessary.)

BATTLE SYSTEM

The battle system in the Persona series is very simple to learn, but since this is an RP, it needs to be simplified a little more. The Persona games use a modified version of the Press Turn System, a type of battle system developed by Atlus for use in a lot of the Shin Megami Tensei games. I'll explain it as simply as possible, and I might add some details once we start fighting in the RP itself.

In battle, there are several options. You may let your character attack by themselves using a weapon, or use attacks from your Persona, referred to as Skills. For fairness, you may only use Skills ONCE every TWO turns. For example, you use a Skill on your turn, let your Persona recover on the next, and have everything back to normal next turn. You can ALWAYS let your character attack by themselves, they never need to recover.

Now, all enemies have a weakness to a certain element. For example, fire enemies have a weakness to water, grass is weak against fire, and so on and so forth. When an enemy is hit by an attack of their elemental weakness, not only do they take a hefty amount of damage, they are also knocked to the ground, and can only get up on their next turn, letting them be subject to even more damage.

If all enemies on the field are knocked down, that's where the fun begins. All party members will then have the opportunity to perform what is known as an All-Out Attack, where they will all gang up on the group of enemies in one big cloud of dust, causing heavy damage and most likely winning the battle.

That's basically the gist of it. I'll explain more in the RP itself, and you can always ask me questions about it.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 854064
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down