Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Dungons of Love

Go down

Zelda Dungons of Love Empty Zelda Dungons of Love

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Of All the Zelda games you've played. What are your favorite dungeons in them? We were talking about it in the chat and I was like HEY Site activity! XD

Lttp: Dark World's Lost Woods Temple cause it makes me rage so frucking much XD
Oot: I don't really have one in Oot but in the Master Quest version, I think the Bottom of the Well is my favorite there
MM: Stone Tower Temple, easily XD
WW: Forbidden Forest. Love the evil viens and boomeranging shit XD
TP: This is hardest caues they're is like 3 I really really like, but I'm gonna go with Temple of Time cause I love smashing shit with giant hammer statues and sometimes smashing Link by accident XD
4SA-I actually really like Kakariko Village the best, it's not a dungeon but it does count as a level XD

I don't like any of them in LOZ because they are all aggravating, screw you! XDD. As for the like 1 or 2 other Zelda's I've beaten, I don't remember the levels that well really so I can't give an answer.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Zelda Dungons of Love K48fh3540/1000Zelda Dungons of Love Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down