Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture!

+5
Link64
TheCheeseCannibal
hotboxinit
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Admin sticky SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture!

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:24 pm

I'M STARTING NOW BECAUSE HF NEEDS THE ACTIVITY AAAAAH

The Moonjelly was again, in space. It had been updated to the Prometheus class. Aliens from Xen and enemy fleet had been attacking Earth. TP had picked up Derpiny, Hipster BEN, Robert, Jim, Toby, Klao, Gento, Gename, Kip, Pip, Ell, Avira, T-kun, and DJ.

TP will do another post.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Admin sticky Re: SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture!

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:05 pm

"Explain to me how we got on this ship again?" Gento complained, walking though the halls of the new USS Moonjelly, his brother in tow. Gento looked very agitated, but Gename was looking around with awe.

"I don't remember your ship looking like this! What happened?" He asked. TP winced at the question.

"I tried taking it into Romulan territory to get some Romulan ale, but it turns out that they REALLY hate people violating their borders. I was ok with one Romulan Warbird on my tail, but 5 was overkill...I'm glad that the Klingons were looking for a fight or else I would have been toast. Unfortunately I couldn't say the same for my ship, but that's ok because I got a new one! I had to pull some pretty risky stunts and I'm definitely wanted on Romulus but that's ok." Gename clearly didn't understand a word of that. She led the brothers to the mess hall, where everyone was currently waiting.

"Friends!" Gename chirped while Gento looked even more unhappy to be there.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to my ship! I hope you enjoy your stay here." she said, hugging everyone. "Anyway, we need to get down to business. As you already know, and for those of you that don't, the planet Earth is under attack and we need to stop that alien fleet. The Moonjelly has a helluva lot of firepower so we can make our way there, but it's going to be a rough ride." A short blonde boy raised his hand.

"Captain, you haven't briefed us on the details of your ship yet. Just what can it do?" He asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, Pip!" TP said, before a screen was holographically projected inside the mess hall. "The ablative hull armor disperses enemy fire. It's not 100% dispersal since the armor isn't completely refined, so we're going to be taking on some damage, but we aren't going to get ripped apart on the first shot. There's also regenerative shielding but again, it's not 100% efficient so the shields won't come back online the moment they go down or take damage. Quantum torpedoes for massive damage, and I think I have a few warheads that are equipped with tricolbalt explosives for maximum damage. There are holoemitters on every single deck so the Emergency Medical Hologram, EMH for short, can get to every single deck should there be any injuries. Also, the Prometheus class has a multi-vector assault mode, where the ship splits into three semi-automatic smaller ships, each with their own firepower, for more efficiency in attacking targets. There are also standard phaser arrays, and here's the best part-this baby can go warp 9.9. You can't get any faster than this." She said cheerily. Everyone looked like they completely missed that except for Pip and Kip. Kip raised her hand next.

"A ship this big can't be run by just three people though, so how are we going to manage this?" She asked.

"Don't worry! I pulled a few strings an I got an android aboard. Her name's Compy and she's directly tied into the ship's computer and systems, and can handle all of the ship's functions and more, so whatever we cant do, she can do and she will do it swiftly and correctly." she said. Kip looked satisfied. "You can go talk to Compy whenever you want to; she's in Engineering, located on E-deck. She can't leave Engineering though. Also, as a security precaution, all consoles and panels that aren't normally in use are on complete lockout by Compy, so nobody can change vital things and whatnot."

"What a shame." Gento said with a sneer. It was hard to tell if he was joking or not.

"Well anyway, until we get to Earth, there's really nothing we can do in terms of preparation and stuff for this fight, so please use my ship to your leisure! Decks A through B are the only ones that have full life support running through it, C deck has only crew quarters with life support, E deck has only Engineering with life support, and deck D doesn't have any life support at all, just to conserve energy. All places without life support are locked out with my command codes. Holodecks A, B, and C are all located on B deck." She said, before beckoning for Pip and Kip. "Pip, Kip, and I need to go to the bridge, so if you have any questions, you can ask the computer and there's a map on the far wall over there. Please make the most of it!" She said, before the trio left.

"Ooh, I want to go to the Holodeck! I remember that there was a fun place we went to the last time we were there!" Gename said, tugging on Gento's arm. "come on, let's go! I want to go to that place again!" Gento broke from his brother's grasp.

"You can go there if you want. I want to go take a nap. I don't want to be here anyway." He said before looking at the map and wandering off. Gename stood there scratching his head.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Derp and Hipster were wandering around where they were permitted [and sometimes where they weren't], Hipster clinging to her arm. He didn't really know anyone else, in fact, she had to tell him who she was. He was scared. "Derp?" He asked. "Where are we going, exactly? The ship?"

Deep in thought, Wheatley floated in space. He stared at the moon, it must've been his 50th time passing that point of the moon. The occasional Satellite passed by, and he frantically tried to pick up and send a signal.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! K48fh3123770/123770SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:57 pm

During the introduction of the ship and it's functions, Derpiny was completely lost, so she just smiled blankly and nodded along, giving the impression that she had some idea of what they were talking about. Walking out to explore she had a pretty hard time restraining herself from touching every single button and swiping over every single touch screen. "Don't look at it, don't look at it, don't look at it." she'd have to tell herself. She felt just like DeeDee in Dexter's lab, wanting to push ALL THE BUTTONS! But she was terrified that if she would, everything would blow up. So she just waved the temptation of messing with technology away.

After she was introduced to everyone and brofisting DJ several million times and shouting "DEKU DEKU DOODLE DOODLE", she noticed something out of the corner of her eye that almost gave her a heart attack. HOLY F@#$ IT WAS BEN. She had to do a double take before she noticed the statue-... no wait.. he wasn't a statue? This was weird... Why did he have fluffy hair? Where'd he get those glasses? Oh well. She figured not to question it. As her friend tells her, "Shhh bby, don't question it. Just let it happen." She knew BEN's story and at first she was terrified and thought he was a monster, then the more she thought about it, the more she felt sympathetic for what happened to the poor kid. She made her way quickly over to the sta- I mean.. cyborg thing or whatever he is anymore, not paying attention to whether or not she'd startle him.

He was in a corner, eyeing everyone else with complete hatred, or at least how it looked. He'd like to come off as being scary to everyone else when he himself was the one that was scared, and Derp pretty much figured that out. Without a second thought she gently put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't be scared..." she told him, "I know the story, I know what happened to you.... I understand your pain." She took out a scarf and wrapped it around his neck. "You poor kid you're freezing. Here." She fluffed the scarf up and gave him a huge hug and just wouldn't let go. "Poor kid. I'm sorry, so sorry for what happened to you.. But you're not lonely anymore. You don't have to be lonely anymore." She started having a protective feeling engulf her after clinging to the poor kid. This kid isn't going through any more shit, she thought to herself.

Later on as she was walking around the decks with Hipster BEN, "I don't know where we are... I can't remember where they said each deck was. SHIT!" She looked at Hipster who was still clinging and patted his head. "Shoosh, we'll run into someone who can give us directions... eventually... if only they gave us a map." She grumbled to herself as she continued to explore the ship with Hipster Bean.

FWOOSH!

A flash of light was seen in front of a man. A man who never spoke, but could get his point across none the less. He should be used to those flashes and other things by now... and used to where he was going to be...

In another place where it seemed to be a pocket in the dimensions, out somewhere in god-know's-what. It was cold, dark, a sort of luminescent mist arose around the area and a sliver of light appeared. Someone was opening a door! It grower wider but no one was behind the door that had opened. A hologram or... hallucination more like of space behind the door seemed to raise the question, where was this man at? It became apparent soon enough. As a tall figure appeared in the doorway, shadowed by the light behind it.

It spoke, but oddly, improperly emphasizing certain syllables and stopping mid conversation to clear its throat. Whoever, or whatever it is, was all too familiar to the man it.. or he spoke to.

"Miiisssster FreEemannNnnn..." The voice called out from the abyss, echoing all around until it died down, then it came up again, only more clear, along with the figure who the voice came from. This Mister Freeman character could recognize what was going on immediately.

It was the G-Man, appearing before The Freeman, yet again. The G-Man had an emotionless face as he approached the doctor, giving another one of his monologues.

"It'sss tiime agaAAaAin.... Misssster FreeeE-..man?" He cleared his throat and inhaled to continue his speech, "Your time.... to BE exact~.... I am certain that... your brethren can haaandle themselves- for. now. I've been told by my... emplOYers that the siii-tu-AaAtion.. at- hand is MoRe than likely to strike your faaancy of....... survivalism?" A flash appeared and there were several images of space, the Moonjelly, the earth, and a bunch of other scenes of the forces against earth and the fight against them. The flashing of images continued, faster and faster until a building could be seen amongst the flashes. The G-Man's face appeared within the hallucinations and continued to speak. "Let's.. just say... that... it..isss time.. yet again....and... there are others.. Yooooouu will seeeee.." The G-Man smirked and straightened his tie, then everything seemed to zoom out of view slowly as the flashing of images stopped and everything was black again. The doctor could hear the voice one more time before the view became blurry. "Time... to smell... the ashes... again.~"

As if as a farewell for safe travels, the doctor was transported to a building. Not just any building. The building he'd seen in the flashing of images. Everything was rusted, there were a few cameras loose and sparking here and there, some dead turrets and fallen pistons. Up above there was a gigantic screen showing nothing but static, but above that screen were the words, "Aperture".

He was in Aperture Science Enrichment center.

Last edited by Derpiny on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 465952
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! K48fh3100/100SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:03 am

There he was again, strange familiar feeling. It was an almost cold feeling actually, Gordon
knew the feeling all too well, it was the pull of the G-man on to his mind and
body. Here to summon him away yet again.

As if on cue the suited man appeared in front of him speaking in his strangely
jaded voice. Nothing much he could do
now but listen to him talk, god he hated that voice it was so calm so eerie. The man that stood before him may look like a
man. But Gordon knew this was no man, no it was not even alien. This creature was neither of this earth nor
any other. Just thinking about it made
his head hurt.

He listened, he could never understand why the G-Man as he liked to call him
always summoned him. And who where these employers he
always spoke so fondly of? Oh well questions that would probably never be
answered he supposed.

Then came the images. The images explaining the situations he was about to be
thrown in to, they never quite told the hole story but they did make Freemens
head hurt more. Despite the slight headache
the silent man played close attention to these images just so he could gather
the bits of information. Soon
the images where flashing so fast that he could not even tell what was going
on. Great he thought, but now was not the time for resentment. No doubt someone or someplace
needed his help; why else would the G-Man appear?

As the last words were spoken he felt that sickening jerk as if someone had
ripped his mind and body then stretched him out thin then twisted them back in
to being again. Do not be mistaken the sensation
was not any sort of pain, just discomfort.
When Gordon finally managed to get his sight straight he looked around
the dark abandoned looking building.

Then a glint caught the corner of his eye, It was a sign. On it read Aperture.

Space core zoomed by Wheatley braking his thoughts with a loud screech of. “SPAAAAAAAAAACEEE!”
He twirled around in the zero gravity as he did this. Soon he smacked in to Wheatley getting there antenna
bar things tangled in the process, so now they faced each other. “WE ARE IN SPACE!!” the core cheered again in
child like excitement.
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 424997
Heart Pieces 10
Date of Birth : 1993-09-19
Date of Entry : 2012-08-10

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 am

Flying through space at god forbidding speeds, TALos had yet again gotten himself ejected into space. Nothing new, it was actually pretty fun for the first 300 years. But after that it just became thinking time again. Something he didn't do very well so he got bored very fast.

However less than a month after getting shot from Tkun's ship by an accident that involved a high powered cannon and a really upset on-board female AI, he was already running into something new!

A pair of strange colored cherries out in space! With eyeballs that made them look like they were a face. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool. Spinning rapidly in space outside of school. When TAL and his suit, flying just cause they could. Started flying through their neighborhood! After one little bump, the cherries got stuck. And stared screaming "YEAH SPACE!" and "We're saved mate! What luck!"

No really. A couple of weird colored eyeball thingies got stuck on him as the crazed machine plowed right through them. Weird. And here TAL thought he was the only machine that enjoyed a good float in space.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:50 am

(HAHAHAHAHA! Luv you TAL. Missed this guy.)

Wheatley found himself attached to a rather large robot, but he wasn't so concerned about that... He could see a huge ship in the distance! "Ohh, look! A huge ship! Maybe we can finally go home! We can bloody go home!" He looked around, "thinking". "Oh, but we'd need to somehow transmit a signal... Tell you whut. I'll try to send a signal, and if they don't pick up on me, then we'll try the big guy here. Okay."

He did what he figured sending a message was, he did it before, granted, he was unable to finish, but still. The ship got the message either way.

"Hullo? Can you hear me? If you can, could you perhaps pick up this huge bot here, got a yellow and blue light attached to it? If you can, that'd be bloody wonderful, because, I'll be honest, we've been trapped out here for... 'ho knows how long. So, if you get this message, please pick us up. Now you may be wondering to yourself, why pick these blokes up? I'll tell you why. I've seen those ships attacking your planet, earth, and i know of something you could probably use against them. However, getting that thing could be bloody dangerous, but it's worth a try. So, again, if you see us, pick us up, and I'll be sure to help you. Or, if you can't pick us up, can I at least rattle off my coordinates? Do we have time...? Okay. 1, 1, 1- *FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH*"

The message was over, but Wheatley was still babbling. It took him a bit to realize he wasn't recording anymore...
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:02 pm

“WHAAAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!” Cried Jim in his best impression of R2-D2 as he skateboarded down the halls of the Moonjelly. “SPACE TRAVEL FOR THE WIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!!!” A gust of air blew past Robert and Klao as Jim soared by.

“Tsk. Idiot.” Robert muttered as he crossed his arms and fixed the hair that was covering his left eye.

“This is a very interesting ship. I’d like to look around and talk to the others.” Klao said.

Robert shrugged his shoulders. “I’d give you a tour myself but this isn’t the same ship I was on before.”

“Hey, what’s that?”

Robert looked into the direction Klao was pointing in and, on the floor, saw a cupcake with a candle sticking out from the top staring at them with these big eyes and a creepy smile.

“…A cupcake?” Robert said, clearly puzzled. “Why is it staring at us?”

The cupcake’s eyes grew wider and its smile bigger as it continued to stare.

“Uhhh…that is kinda disturbing.” Klao said, wincing and taking a step back.

“Yeah…Let’s go someplace else.” And with that the two walked away leaving the cupcake all alone. The cupcake continued to stare at where they were standing even though nothing was there. A few seconds later it smiled a wide smile that showed its teeth and its eye twitched before hopping away.

As Toby was wandering around the halls he bumped into Gento. “Oh, sorry about tha…tha…tha…” He drifted off, his mouth hanging open and hearts bubbling out of his head. “Well, well, well, what do we have here? Another blue-haired hottie eh?” He smirked, rubbing his chin. “Mmm…my name is Toby. How about you and me can go---wait a second…you look familiar.”

He got closer to Gento and stared at him up and down. Something about his appearance rings a bell. It’s as if they met somewhere before. “Hmm…I’m starting to remember meeting you in a haunted house…and something about spiders…Oh! I know who you are now!” He looked at Gento with a brightened expression. “Are you the lead singer of the Jonas Brothers?”

Jim continued to ride around the halls as he screamed his R2-D2 impression. “THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN STOP ME NOW!!! NOTH---BWASHIT!!! LOOKOUT!!!” He collided into Derpiny and Hipster so hard and so fast that all of them fell to the floor. Jim’s shoes flew off his feet and his skateboard broke in two. The blonde lay on top of the two in a daze.
“Mouch…mmatt murt…” Jim’s voice was muffled from his face being smothered by Derpiny’s breasts.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:22 pm

The hum of the Warp Core in Engineering was the only sound that the 12 foot tall android could hear. She was intricately woven into all of the systems in the room, which connected to the main computer. She had access to the entire ship, despite being locked to one area. A screen on a console changed to multiple camera angles in different sections of the ship, displaying the new visitors. She moved to see the console better, and watched them intently.

Relationships were forming between the people. To her, that was a sweet thing to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Captain, incoming message." Pip said. "Audio only."

"Let's hear it." TP said, and Pip played it to the bridge. When it was over, TP decided to comply. "Open a channel."

"Channel open."

"This is captain TP of the USS Moonjelly to the unidentified vessels floating out there. It seems that one of you wants to beam aboard, so is ok if I bring the three of you on? There's plenty of room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jonas Brothers oh god why)

Gento looked at the person standing near him. He didn't remember the person at all, and frankly, he didn't care. "I don't know who the Jonas Brothers are. They sound like a bunch of pansies." He said, before turning to walk away. He stopped and turned back. "The bedrooms are here, right? This place is different from the last time I was here, and I don't remember any of it."

Last edited by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:11 pm

As Derpiny was leading Hipster BEN around, they were still trying to find their way. They heard someone shouting. Instinctively, she turned around and shoved BEN behind her. She could only see a flash of blonde coming straight at them at blinding speed.

"OH GOD AAAAH!!!" CRASH!! The skateboard bounced off her and snapped in half on impact, all of them flying to the floor with a thud. (remember how cars bounce off Derp in Deku's rpg?)
After the skateboard traffic accident, Derp rubbed her head and groaned. "Ugghhh.. you okay, Ben?" she called over to the cyborg ghost thing, then wondered if the reckless kid that crashed into them was okay.

Then she noticed Jim....

She felt violated...

Her arger became great annoyed...

SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! Tumblr_lqu14fBg1z1qh1km4

"GET OFF ME PUNK"
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 465952
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Space core wiggled around. "SPACCEEEE! Are you from space?! I LIKE SPACE!!!" The childish core and Wheatley where still tangled together "WE LIKE SPACE!!! SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE" He chanted over and over in probably what was the most annoying song ever heard by any living thing.
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 424997
Heart Pieces 10

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Avira walked unusually calmly and stared at the bland whitish walls. At the same time he ended up walking into some walls from not paying attention. "Whoever keeps putting these stupid walls in my way is going to find themselves in a damnation!" He mumbled to himself with an agitated tone to his voice. As he walked the noise of his bare feet under his hakama made little noises that soon got stuck in the redhead's head. When he approached a door, he stopped a little ways from it. "How does that door even open..." He moved towards it and brought his hands out with his freshly filed pink fingernails when the door opened automatically.

Startled, Avira flung his hands in front of him and raised his right knee and stood there for a moment. "Since when did doors open by themselves!?" He shouted before quickly moving past it.

After seemingly endless walking he made it to a door that led to the bridge, but when he went through it, the door closed on his tail making him scream in pain. "Whoever designed these damned doors in going to to suffer a slow digestion in my stomach!" After taking notice of the other in the room he looked at them briefly and then fell over from tugging to get his tail out of the door. He got up and flung his enormous ponytail behind him. "You probably heard that, didn't you?" He looked over at TP. "You there, pipsqueak. Where exactly are we?"
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1940707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! K48fh316690/16690SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:41 pm

TP jolted when she heard Nova address her. Pip and Kip winced. Her foot slammed on the carpeted floor and she spun the captain's chair around 180 degrees so she could see Nova. Then her leg crossed the other one. She had a calm but clearly annoyed look on her face. "What the F@#$ did you just F@#$ say about me, you little b*Navi*h? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re F@#$ dead, kiddo." she said with a sneer. She spun her chair back so she could see the viewscreen. "Anyway, the person who designed the automatic doors is already long dead so you're outta luck there." She said, tapping some panels on her chair.

"I hate it when people use the word 'pipsqueak' around me..." Pip muttered under his breath.

Kip remained silent, trying to not laugh.

Last edited by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I made it better c:)
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 pm

After the 8745656th time of hearing the word "space", Wheatley finally snapped. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" He returned his attention to TP. "Oh, yes, please! That would be wonderful if you could... y'know... pick us up someho- Uh oh." He waited out the argument between Nova and TP. "Know what? Get back to me on that after your dispute."

Meanwhile, Hipster BEN looked around for something to entertain him. He saw a big, blinky, shiny button. Assuming it had no real significance, he lightly touched it.

Outside the Moonjelly, a bit of warp plasma was released. Hipster flinched and hid behind Derpiny.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:57 pm

The core spun Wheatley around with him. "BRITISH MAN IS ANGRY... IN SPACE!" He then starts giggling like school girl. "I love space~ I love space~ I love being in space with youuuu~" Space core just continued singing yet another obnoxious song.
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 424997
Heart Pieces 10

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Jim jolted right up after hearing Derpiny’s voice. “Huh? Oh! I’m sorry!” He said as he jumped off her. “Are you ok?” He asked as he helped her up. “Mah name is Jim! What’s your—Jenny!” He cried running to his broken skateboard almost slipping along the way on account that his shoes had flown off his feet.
“Jenny! No!” He cried as he hugged the pieces. “Don’t worry, I’ll make you all better…” He said as he started to gnaw on it.

Robert shuddered and looked over his shoulder.

“What’s wrong?” Klao asked, tilting her head.

“My…’Jim is doing something stupid’ senses are tingling…”

“That’s what you call it?”

“…Shut up…”

Toby smiled. “Ah so a bedroom is what you’re after eh? Hee…hee…wanna get some fish tail eh? You’re an easy one.” He said as he lifted his eyebrows in a seductive manner.

The cupcake had managed to find itself on the bridge. It paid no attention to the tall flamboyant man with the tail as it bounced toward’s Tp. When it was on top of one of the armrests it stared at her with its normal creepness.

Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Derpiny was brushing herself off after being boob-crushed by that whacky kid Jim. "Listen kid. Don't touch my tatas ever againnnn, EEEVVVERRRR AGAIN, YOU WILL KNOW THE WRATH THAT IS ARGER- THAT'S NOW HOW YOU FIX A SKATEBOARD!!!" ....she stopped shouting and noticed something. Holy shit where was BEN? She frantically waved her arms and shrieked, "a!". One could guess that her maternal instinct was growing, and she wiggled her noodley arms and began hovering and front flipping and spinning ridiculously then shot out like a cannon.

She finally reached where he was, then she skidded on the floor and finally stopped next to him. She got up, but before she could say anything more, he hit the button. "WAIT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED T-" There was a growling sound heard and she flinched. The next second, Hipster BEN was hiding behind her, clinging to her arm again. Waiting and listening for a while, she shrugged and looked down at the Hipster behind her. "I don't think anything bad's going to happen.." She gave him a reassuring smile. "But... maybe we should try not pushing anymore buttons we have no idea will do- OH WHAT'S THIS ONE!?!" Without hesitation Derpiny slammed her face into a button on the wall labeled "Gravity Control", instantly turning off gravity on that deck.

There was an uninvited presence in the B deck on the ship. It was lurking in the shadows, watching during the introduction, eyeing all of the guests as they went by. Silently. No one seemed to notice there was something amiss. Something... eerie. Not one of them knew it was even there.

That was just the way he wanted it. Yes. The ones on this ship. The ones who he had told Gordon to wait for. The captain and the crew, the blue haired boy with that crazy brother, that weird-ass chick in that hideous hat. There were others he were especially interested in. The demon. The ghost who became a cyborg, maybe more. But he wouldn't be picky so soon. He knew. He knew each and every one of them had their own value. For a set of people so determined to fight for the survival of their species, their planet, themselves. He like qualities like that in people. And he was pleased to oversee a group as large as this as opposed to one individual, who he still felt the need to watch the most. (no homo)

He had spoken with his employers of the ones on the ship, citing that they were worthy of his guidance? His supervision? His manipulation? No, he would have to restrain himself from intervening too much. He had to abide by the restrictions. He had to restrict himself as well, as hard as it was, but he was sure they wouldn't mind that he manipulated with the communications so that they were able to properly receive the transmission from that little core. He'd stopped time before in the middle of an explosion and yoinked his 'employee' out of there, so they would not care in the least bit.

He watched as they split up and wandered around the deck. Snickering to himself over their little misfortunes. The group was so diverse. So interesting. Interesting indeed. This was going to be quite an endeavor. Quite an interesting endeavor indeed.
(In case you couldn't tell, that's Gee Mans.)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 465952
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Suddenly, they dropped out of warp and the consoles started beeping.

"WHOA! We're venting warp plasma!" Pip said.

"We lost gravity on B-deck!" Kip said, trying to figure out what's going on. TP's eyebrow twitched. She stood up.

"Computer, access Compy." The computer beeped, and Compy's voice came through the speakers.

"Yes captain?" She asked.

"LOCK OUT EVERY CONSOLE ON THIS SHIP. NOBODY CAN ACCESS ANYTHING WITHOUT MY ACCESS CODES, ALL RIGHT?" TP barked. There was silence, and then a little beep a few seconds later.

"All consoles are on complete lockout." Compy replied. TP pressed a few buttons on her console, and opened a shipwide communications channel.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO MY SHIP OK THIS IS NOT THE REALITY I WANTED STAHP." She said, before clearing her throat and continuing with a more level voice. "Well, the ship needs to recharge its warp plasma so we're without warp for a moment, and as for the grav plating on B-deck, you're stuck like that until we get warp back because warp comes first." she said, before closing the announcement. She then noticed the cupcake and stared at it. "How did this get here?" she asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Gento was about to strangle Toby, but his lunge was cut short by the gravity going off. He crossed his arms when he heard TP's message. "Well this is perfect. You're lucky that this happened because I was about to kill you." he said bluntly as he drifted away from Toby.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:13 am

"Well well well, TP's been busy." Espe said as the duo walked the halls of her new ship. "She's quite a nice ship, not bad for Federation."
"Eh, I never much liked the design. Besides, this hardly has Mecha-functionality, and from the looks of it, no racquetball court either." T-kun said, eyeing the holomap in his hand."
"I dated a Federation ship once. He was nice, but left me for some Klingon b*Navi*h." Tandy commented from Espe's wrist communicator.
"GOD DAMN IT I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING HER." T-kun said, wheeling around with a look of deep loathing.
"Oh. Sorry. I figured she'd get bored on our hard drive with no one to abuse, so I brought her along for the fun." Espe said.
"Excellent, now I'll have two people telling me everything I do is incorrect for this whole shenanigan." T-kun muttered, as they walked towards the Control Deck. They entered the Bridge and noticed TP, Pip and Kip near the front. They looked extremely annoyed, TP was yelling about wanting people to STAHP. Then she turned and saw a large anthropomorphic Cupcake, which the duo noticed as well.

"Sweet Nayru, that looks delicious, can I eat it?" Espe said loudly, making their presence more than clear.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 857688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! K48fh33175/3200SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 am

"It's out-out-outer space, it's out-outer space. It's out-out-outer space, it's out-outer space. You can't sleep, you can't sleep, no you can't sleep in ooooouter space! ......er...sorry."
TAL was rather enjoying the space-based bass line the yellow eyeball was laying down but was actually taken aback some by the blue eyeball's left tangent tantrum.
"Soooooo, those people going to pick us up or something? I mean, I'm cool just chillen here, at -270 degrees. I'm no stranger to space. It knows the rules of physics and so do I. A couple a centuries of floating is what I'm thinking of. Seriously, you wouldn't get this from any other AI."

TAL paused for a moment thinking about all the adaption work he had done on Tkun's ship and realized that...you know? Staying out here for a couple hundred years was fine for the first 5 times! But Earth Based Middle Eastern Jewish Bearded Human revered and praised for the being the Mitosisticaly born Child of an improvably existent Omniscient and Omnipotent Being named Jesus H. CHRIST he missed that body! It was his second greatest masterpiece!!
"But.....yeah hey, if you could like flag them down, maybe put in a good word for me? See I have this habit of sticking myself onto larger and larger bodies. And I recently made one from a large starship made by highly intelligent and mildly nut obsessed squirly squirrels. I'd really appreciate a ride to the nearest star port so I could track that down, and I don't really have a working com unit ATM LOL ;P. You guys wanna help a ninja out? ...or....just continue singing about space and going on in an annoying albeit rather charming north british accent. That works too."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! K48fh33200/3200SpaceNuts2: This is Aperture! Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:51 am

Once the quarrel died down, Wheatley began talking TP's ear off again. "Also, the big guy here apparently has a habit of sticking himself on larger bodies and could use a ride to the nearest star port or something like that to find some bloody squirrels from last time. So uhh, beam us up I suppose, can't really tell if that story is true or not. But I definitely can help you guys. Or pull us in, however you do it..." He saw the plasma eject from the ship. "Okay, what you did there was eject plasma from your ship. Not exactly how you beam someone up, if I'm honest. Sorry I'll leave you to your ways. I believe you know what you're doing." There was a pause. "Also, a note, can't help but notice the gravity turned off in a part of the ship... You probably already figured that out though. heh heh...!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:19 pm

“JIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMM!!!!” Robert’s voice range through the halls of the B-deck. “When I get my hands on him…” He trailed off.

“You know…this wouldn’t be so bad…if I wasn’t wearing a skirt…” Klao said, keeping her legs together and holding down her skirt as she floated around.

Robert looked over at Klao and suddenly blushed. “Oh.” He quickly turned away as blood started to come out of his nose.

“You nose is bleeding…” Klao said, staring at the drops of blood that floated past her. “Is something wrong?”

“…I…I…you’re not holding down the back…”

Klao looked over her shoulder and saw her reflection in the window. “Eek!” She screamed when she saw that the back of her skirt was floating up and revealing her pink flowery underwear. She grabbed the hem of the back and pulled it down. “How much of it did you see?” She asked, face bright red.

Blood continue to float around as Robert kept his back to her. He said nothing.

“Hmm? Wee! I’m floating!!” Jim cried as he did a cartwheel. “Da? Oh my shoes! No wonder my feet feel so cold.” He grabbed his shoes that were floating by him and put him on. “Yeah! Screw gravity!”

He grabbed the halves of his skateboard and started to flap his arms like wings. “Ze most efficent way to get around!” He said as he started to float to the direction Derpiny ran off to. “I like that girl. She haz some spunk.”

Toby giggled. “See ya around big boy.” He said with a wink as he floated away from Gento. “When you find a bed keep it warm for me, ok?”

The cupcake’s gaze was interrupted by Espe’s loud question of wanting to eat it. Its smile fell into a frown and it narrowed its eyes as it slowly turned around to face him. It let out a deep growl before quickly turning back to stare at TP with its bug-eyes and a creepy cat-like smile.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:21 pm

"Everyone's on the bridge what's going on I'm so confused aaaah." TP said, before turning back to the screen. "Ok, know what, I'm going to beam you aboard." She said.

"Warp plasma restored." Compy said.

"Good, now restore gravity on B-deck and beam aboard what's right in front of us." TP said. There was a quick pause.

"Gravity restored. Transporting now."

"Ok Kip, you have the bridge, I'm going to the transporter room." TP said before she left the bridge. She walked over to the transporter room to greet her new guests. "Welcome to the USS Moonjelly, everyone. It's going to be a little bit before we reach Earth but we're going as fast as we can, I promise." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When gravity was restored to B-deck, Gento went to lunge for Toby, but he stopped when he saw his brother galloping towards him. "Brotheeeeeerrrrr! What's going on! I couldn't touch the floor a few seconds ago!" He called. Gento sneered and ducked into a room before Gename could see where he went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short figure, covered head-to-toe with thick black cloth, toddled down to E-deck and went into Engineering. It approached the android controlling the ship, without fear.

"Welcome to Engineering." Compy said, before stooping down to see the figure better. "What's your name?"

"Ell. I wanted to say hi."

"I'm glad you came to see me." Compy replied. The two started to have a chat.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Hipster landed on the floor with a thud and yelped from the surprise. DJ, who had been in another area, so happened to show up behind him. "Aww, are you okay? Here, need help?" She asked, then hesitated. "Err. Sorry. Can you help yourself up at all?" Her voice was much quieter and squeakier than it used to. Hipster held out his hand to be helped up, and then helped Derpiny back up.

Wheatley's handles moved like an opening and closing clam or oyster as his optic closed his "eye" . "Thank you so much, lady," He replied happily. "Err. you beamed us in, so I suppose I'll hold up my part. But, so you can get back to what you were doing, co...could you pick me up? Please?" Once as he was picked up, he began his speech. "The enemy fleet aren't very big, and that's an advantage to a point, if I do say so myself. There is a weapon... well, not a weapon... Mostly a tool... That can make portals, and you can use those portals to manipulate the placement of things. Kind of handy, if I'm honest. They can be found on Earth. Maybe you've heard of it... 'Portal Gun'...? I mean, I've learned recently that there are others... out there... that learned about that kind of thing... didn't think that'd happen actually. Some company named Valve had made a story on it. Scarily accurate, if I may say so myself. But have you heard of that at all?" He asked.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCheeseCannibal Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:49 pm

In the mean time Gordon decided to explore the floor of the
Aperture science enrichment center. He
silently moved some fallen panels out of the way clearing a path for himself,
walking down the sparking hall, ducking under some exposed electrical cords,
careful not to touch them.

Soon Gordon found himself in a large room that was rather
damaged. He scoped out his surroundings and found that the room was rather
empty aside from a large mass of wires attached to what looked like what use to
be a hanging robot. The interface of the
facility most likely, he thought.

Gordon moved over to the fallen robot nudging it with his
foot. It appeared to be off or broken so he figured it was safe to inspecting
the rest of it. The silent man walked
along the extremely large length of the robot then knelt down to read the model
name and number written on the base.

“GLaDOS” it read. Puzzled Gordon stood up, normally there
was a number or identification stamp on the robot but this one had none. He
shrugged it off once he saw something catch the glint of the moon light in the
massive robots cords. After he had
climbed up to the cords he found his balance before reaching in to the tangle
of tubes and pulled out the object.

Oddly enough it was a crow bar that was wedged in there.

Last edited by TheCheeseCannibal on Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheCheeseCannibal
TheCheeseCannibal
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 424997
Heart Pieces 10

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum