Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRAPPYPASTA! Registration

+2
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Mario
6 posters

Go down

CRAPPYPASTA! Registration Empty CRAPPYPASTA! Registration

Post by Mario Tue May 01, 2012 2:59 am

Hello, fellow users of Hyrule Field. It's me, SuperDashBros/SuperScatmanMario. I have good news, and bad news. Let's start with the bad news.

As you may know, BEN DROWNED is not moving very much lately. A couple weeks ago, I handed the project to Deku Link, but still, it hasn't had any real important things go on it. When I created it, I think I bit off more than I could chew. Now, before you complain about me being lazy, I have a true reason, not an excuse. As many of you probably think, it's complex, boring, and, dare I say it, just plain not fun anymore.

And why is this? Well, it's something me and Deku had a chat about. I'm pretty sure you've all noticed this before, but a lot of RPs here have had quite a lot of inactivity, and they end up being shut down before they can be finished. Is it due to laziness, ridiculousness, complexness? No. The night I'm posting this, me and Deku had a little chat about BD and why it isn't really getting anywhere, and we both noticed something. Here, tell me what's wrong with this picture:

Kakariko Graveyard
Kakariko Graveyard 2: Festival Of Promise
BEN DROWNED
Hyrule Fantasy

What do all of these RPs have in common?

Easy. They are all based on stories we all know, Ocarina Of Time for KG, Majora's Mask for KG2 and BD, and finally Twilight Princess for HFRP.

It just isn't fun to go through the same stories we've heard countless times, except with a couple of gimmicks thrown in. Don't get me wrong, if you have an original story of your own, like Link64 did when he created The Grand Sea, or T-kun when he made A Wind Waker Story, an RP can still be great if it takes place in a world familiar to us, as long as it seems fresh and original. I also want to give a quick shoutout to SilverRevlis, my Russian comrade and brother from another mother, whom has created Program Lucifer, an RP I see great promise in, moreso than even the former two I mentioned in this paragraph, an RP I see great potential in.

But anyway, original stories seem to be more fun to run around in. And that's when I realized that now is the perfect time to bring out an idea that I've been thinking of for some time now. Its plot is entirely thought of by me, with a little, smaller idea brought up by 64, that I think this site needs, so it may promote original, entirely fan-made stories. I realized tonight that BD is better off as say, a fanfiction, or a manga, since it's, again, "MM with gimmicks." I once had an idea for a Hunger Games RP, but like 64 said, something so unoriginal could never work.

Originally, what you are about to see was just an idea for something intended for WAY later. But now, I think the RP section of the site needs to been shaken up a bit, wouldn't you say? As you may have noticed, my BD posts were getting less and less serious. So from now on, I'll only be the DM of comedy RPs, RPs that are fun to post in and read just for the hell of it. And now, I shall open up a registration topic for what I believe may be my magnum opus, an RP that will hopefully provide the users of this site with ideas for original stories. Enough talking, time to get to what you all came here for.

Ladies and germs, I present to you....a steaming load of crap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the registration topic of quite possibly the worst RP ever. A man called Theodore Sturgeon once said "90% of everything is crap." This is called Sturgeon's Law, which any tropers in the house may no doubt recognize. Mostly, this quote refers to fan-created works on the world wide web. I've had that little quote in mind as I thought of this RP's plot. Like I said, it's entirely fan-made, and thus has a high chance of being crap. And yet, it may just be...the good kind of crap.

This being Hyrule Field, I am sure that we all love ourselves some creepypasta, right? Even the RP-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named that I made before was based on it. Hell, this site seems to be drifting towards the revelation that we all live in "Pasta Field" now. Can I get a woot-woot for our ol' pals Slendy, Jefafa, and BENnyboy?

One day while watching a marathon of the Scary Movie films, and reading some pasta, I had a strange dream where they blended together. When the alarm rang that morning, I instantly was taken out of that odd world and had the perfect idea. We NEED an RP like that!

I originally wanted to wait until Halloween, but the RP section needs reviving, so here goes!

PLOT

Our country sure is beautiful, ain't it? Especially the New England area. Very elegant, wouldn't you agree? Lush valleys, rolling hills, tall trees, and fresh air abound in the rural areas of the upper East Coast states.

A town that many people recommend in this peaceful region is the sleepy village of Lavender, Massachusetts, named so for its fields of lilac flowers and purple haze that come from the factories. It's your typical small country town, failing schools for each age group, useless, empty, boring, or some combination of those for most buildings, a decently-sized residential area, and everything else is either a gas station, bank, bar, or fast-food joint. If it weren't for the Wal-Mart in the next town over, everyone would go hungry. Pretty normal for the economy we're in, huh? You'd be right...for the most part.

Completely surrounding the small town is a forest, full of bugs, plants, and at least one thing that could give you a harmful disease. Deep within this forest are the remains of a once-fabulous mansion, that used to be owned by a rich family.

The mansion is completely deserted now. *coughclicheORWASITclichecough*

Today, the mansion is really a hideout for a secret group of evil masterminds and monsters. Some are serial killers, some are just asses, but all of them are idiots.

They call themselves the "Operators." Their only goal is to spread fear, death, and sometimes stupidity to the outside world, in order to *coughclicheTAKEITOVERclichecough*

Um, we aren't the Operators, numb nuts!

What the...? Where did those words come from?

I've been watching you, SuperDashBros. I've noticed your kind of an idiot yourself. The name is "The Lowridin' Ballin' Monstas In Da Hood!"

Oh, dear Celestia, I'm being trolled...

Hey! You know Celestia? Wow, you must be awesome! I've got to remember you, maybe we can have a party, play some games...make some cupcakes?????

Easy there, Pinks. Let's not kill this guy just yet. Maybe we can finally escape to the outside through this guys computer! That'd be so sweet!

Oki Doki Loki, Jeffy!

Okay, this is weird. I'll just, uh...ignore that for now. Aaaahahanyway, the Operators-

The name is Lowridin' Bal-

OH SHUT UP!

Heeeeey, don't be meeeean!

Ugh, this is ridiculous. Anyway, they secretly stalk people and appear in their dreams, and they want to fill the world with death and despair for everyone. Okay?!

Why, yes we do.

Oh, who are you people?!

Please do ignore those two, they're but simple minions of mine. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sir Stephen King Dean Koontz Edgar Allen Poe H.P. Lovecraft John Kramer Chucky Jason Voorhees Freddy Kruger The Thing Cthulu Fonzie Potzie Chun-Li M. Bison E. Honda Red Blue Green Slenderman, Esquire. Slenderman for short. My friends call me Slendy.

Some name ya got there...

Thank you. I have just come to say that we are, in fact, the Operators.

Way to ruin the fun, Slendy.

Oh, do hush, Jeff, my dear boy. I do believe we will be meeting very soon, my friend. Farewell!

Oooookay, that was awkward. Anyway, the plot goes on to say that they sneak into people's dreams to frighten them, and then kill them. So far, they haven't moved from Lavender, but they are the reason the town is so small, other then the stereotypical idiot of a mayor who refuses to let the town expand, or tear down the mansion.

It is now up to some self-inserts or OCs to stop them!

RULES

Alrighty then, everybody listen up here, because the rules are a bit unique here!

You will have a maximum of five characters of your own, which may be self-inserts of your personalities as if they were teens living in the town of Lavender, or an original character of yours who has come to Lavender to deal with the menace of the Operators before their plans get too far.

HOWEVER! You may control one of the Operators/pastamonsters themselves. If you don't want to, please tell me, because then I can make adjustments to the scenarios.

This part is important, so listen! Remember how I said this RP is supposed to provide inspiration for original RP ideas? Well listen closely here.

This part is optional, but if you choose to take on the role of an Operator/pastamonster, you may create a scenario where we all encounter them in a challenge they set up for us. Let me explain a little more about that.

This RP will be divided into two different modes, similar to Nightmare On Elm Street. During the Day phases, the heroes will go to school or group together to plan how to battle the Operators. Meanwhile, the Operators will plan against the heroes. It's easier done than explained, so in my posts I shall explain what we can do. But the important part here is, BE SILLY! Make some jokes, get into trouble, set up pranks and antics, this is meant to be a funny RP! Again, if you don't understand what to do at this part, it'll be much easier if you follow my lead on how to go about things. Ask questions here in the topic, by all means! I'll be sure to explain everything more carefully there.

Anyway, during the Night phases, the heroes MUST go to sleep. Once this happens, one Operator will spread a lavender-colored haze around the heroes, forcing them into a nightmare world from the Operator's imagination. For example, Pinkamena's nightmare would be a Saw parody, Jeff's would be Friday The 13th, etc. In this case, whichever Operator's turn it is to create a nightmare, what they wish to do is up to them, in other words, you may do WHATEVER you want to the heroes in your little nightmare world, as long as it goes by these guidelines.

1: Parody the respective movie their world represents, which I will explain to you when your turn comes. On some occasions, like with Slendy and Smile Dog, it won't be a movie, but again, I will explain later.

2: Don't godmod. Technically, you control the RP during your respective Night segment, but remember that I still DM it. I'll explain EVERYTHING you need to know when your turn comes.

Again, THIS IS AAAAALL VERY HARD TO EXPLAIN HERE! ONCE THE RP STARTS, I'LL MAKE EVERYTHING CLEAR ONCE WE NEED TO KNOW CERTAIN THINGS TO MOVE THE PLOT ALONG! ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE, PPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE ASK ME NOOOOOW!!!

Finally, I will control ALL Operators during meetings between them in the mansion during the day, but ONLY during meetings. I'm sorry I have to do this, but there is no other way to advance the plot, and this is to give everyone an idea as to how to RP as them. During other times of the day where they are alone, and during their turns as nightmare-master, they will be controlled by whomever wants to control them.

LIST OF OPERATORS (Please read their descriptions to get an idea of how they will all act. They won't necessarily act like how they do in their pastas.)

Slenderman: (RESERVED BY ME) The leader and founder of the Operators, Slendy is a polite creature, but is nonetheless deadly. He looks like a normal man, but is actually noticeably different. He is around eleven feet tall, wears a black suit with a red tie, and wears a black fedora hat with the Operator symbol on it, a red circle with a red X through it. He has completely white skin, and no facial features, no nose, ears, eyes, mouth, nothing. He has existed since the beginning of time, and is responsible for all of the world's negative feelings simply by existing. He is polite, cunning, and devious. He attacks his victims by using the retractable black tentacles that come out of his back, which he uses by sneaking into his victim's house at night, and absorbs their happiness, giving him more power. His victim becomes slowly sadder and sadder, and then aware of his presence, and finally die as he absorbs the last of the victim's positive emotions. He is the only truly competent member of the Operators, and is ridiculously serious, but polite, as long as you don't tick him off.

Jeff the Killer: An insane 13-year old child who loves to kill and is quite loud, but is actually relatively normal when you get down to it. He wears a white hoodie and black jeans. He has wrinkly white skin, black ash around his eyes, a small nose, and a large permanent red-lipped smile cut into his face, along with long greasy black hair. He is loud, rude, and stupid, and hardly manages to get the job done. Other than those things, he is a relatively stereotypical teen. He loves video games, the internet, and all things electronic, as well as having a great passion for rap music. He would call himself "DJ Jazzy Jeff", but that name is already taken by someone else. He loves to laugh, being one of his major weaknesses. Any hilarious jokes should send him packing easily. He's also quite the pervert, and treats females rudely, except for Pinkamena, his best friend. Also, it would be kind of weird if he made perverted comments to a pony, right? Attacks his victims by making them have nightmares about him, and then saying "Go to sleep" as they wake up before killing them. He works for Slendy due to him being an old friend of his.

Pinkamena Diane Pie: (RESERVED BY ESPE) A bubbly pony from Equestria, who was somehow transported to Earth by Slenderman. She is actually not insane at all, and does not wish to cause harm to anyone, but word is Slendy bribes her with sweets, so she attempts to be evil, but like I said, isn't, and thus this is not the Pinkamena from Cupcakes, but the real, happy Pinkie, and hasn't killed Rainbow Dash and prefers the name Pinkie Pie. She loves parties and jokes, which annoy the other Operators greatly, except for Jeff, with whom Pinkie has become great friends with. The supposed pony-skin dress and unicorn horn necklace she wears are actually fake. Being from a universe in which Slenderman has not messed with, she is very happy, and is not used to problems like natural disasters, depression, or death, as such things are unheard of where she comes from. Has absolutely no idea what sex is, as ponies reproduce with a certain magic spell, and is thus confused by a lot of Jeff's jokes, but laughs anyway. Attempts to torture her "victims" with torture machines, but has no idea how to use them nor how to pick them up with her hooves.

Smile Dog: (RESERVED BY BLACK-WOLF) A strange dog-like creature, Smile Dog is a dim-witted, humble goofball. He actually wants to be a real dog, but reluctantly works for Slendy because apparently, dog-monster things that can talk don't get the same rights as humans. He loves to play fetch and to do tricks, and also enjoys eating. He is quite lovable, but will yell when provoked, especially when called a "dog" instead of a "Canine-American". Haunts his "victims" with a picture of himself at night, and smiles, expecting people to play a nice game of fetch with him, but for some reason, people are afraid of his birth defect, being born with human teeth.

Happy Appy: A former children's show star, Happy Appy is actually not a very happy apple. He often drinks and treats the other Operators like garbage. He hates that his show was canceled, blaming the children's deaths as "accidents" and predictions of 9/11, the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster, the Libyan riots, and the music of Katy Perry and Justine Beaver as "coincidences". He yells loudly, and enjoys swearing and the other Operator's misfortunes. He works His appearance is as a simple apple with a face. Tortures his victims by making them feel bad by making fun of them, and then killing them when they have no will to live anymore. Lives in a white van parked in front of the mansion. Oddly enjoys pop music. Only a truly insane, sad person would, so it makes sense.

Zalgo: A strange creature with many mouths and blank eyes. He is the brother of Cthulu. His voice is unintelligible, as all the languages he speaks are no longer spoken in modern society. He enjoys romantic films and considers himself a Casanova, believing that looks are unimportant in relationships. He also runs a dating advice website, but oddly, everything on the site costs at least ten dollars. Oddly has not found a girlfriend. Due to this, he often cries himself to sleep inside his home inside a hole in one of the mansion's walls. He is desperately lonely due to living in the center of the earth for a long time, but Slendy recruited him out of pity. Tortures his "victims" by singing awful gibberish songs to them for hours on end.

Tails Doll: A possessed, demonic toy built by Dr. Robotnik after the original Robo Tails was destroyed in a strange accident involving noodles. Eggman sewed TD up in five minutes, and is thus very flimsy. Nevertheless, the enraged spirit of Robo Tails haunts it, and steals the souls of anyone it meets. He was summoned to our world after a mishap of hacking a Sega Saturn Sonic R cart. Works for Slendy to help fund its way back home. Is one of the true evil members of the Operators.

Candlejack: (RESERVED BY T-KUN) An evil creature who kidnaps you and ties you up with a rope if you say or type his na

This list will be updated when more people take an Operator up for grabs, and when I get new ideas of who to add to the roster. If you have ANY recommendations, PLEASE TELL ME IMMEDIATELY. I will update this as often as possible, so check back at least once a day before this RP starts. If you want to make any recommendations as to who you want to be an Operator, tell me, but remember that it must be a pasta character, and one that is widely known.

REGISTRATION TEMPLATE

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:

That's for OCs and self-inserts, for Operators, simply put their name down. Remember, you MUST have at the least one, and at the most five, characters of yours, and at the least none, and at the most one, Operator.

I'll post my characters later. I want to see how this all sits with you guys, so speak up if you have suggestions, questions, or constructive criticism. I'm writing this late at night, so don't be afraid to point something out that I may have missed. I want this to be as clear as possible.

Last edited by SuperDashBros on Wed May 02, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 854064
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
CRAPPYPASTA! Registration K48fh3115/115CRAPPYPASTA! Registration Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

CRAPPYPASTA! Registration Empty Re: CRAPPYPASTA! Registration

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue May 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Heh, all this talk about phases sounds a lot like a mafia game. XD

anyway, I am interested in it. the way you're setting it up sounds like it's going to be more horror than comedy, especially in the night phases when nightmare versions of things happen. I'm still for it though. While he's not a creepypasta character, I would like to make a suggestion of adding Cabadath, or "The Prince", from the series of Chzo Mythos. He looks a lot like Slendy, but that's where the similarities end. I'll be him if you approve it.

anyway,

Name: Dan
Backstory: Dan was a regular guy, until one night, where he was driving home from a party and found a completely naked girl tied up to a tree. He thought that she was dead, but turns out, she wasn't, and his life was never the same...
Personality: He's constantly worrying about the girl he rescued. He's a nice guy at heart, but he does have a quick temper. He gets aggravated whenever someone comments about his relationship with the girl.
Appearance: Short black hair, brown eyes, wears a gray t-shirt with blue jeans.

Name: None (is referred to as Lizzie by Dan)
Backstory: N/A
Personality: Extremely curious and mischievous. She gets very defensive whenever someone tries to hurt Dan, but it's not clear thether she does it because he saved her, or because she likes him. She hates wearing pants, and loves to drink Coke.
Appearance: CRAPPYPASTA! Registration Tek4f7b63ddea9786323224
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
CRAPPYPASTA! Registration K48fh3100/100CRAPPYPASTA! Registration Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue May 01, 2012 8:00 pm

Mario, you need several awards for this idea, it's fantastic.
I'll think of my characters later, but as an operator, I want CandleJacNOPEk, if you know who that is. He's not really creepypasta per say, but he is relatively internet famous and can be considered scary, since he does murder people. Also, ignore the nope, but I needed to put it there to save the thread.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 857688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
CRAPPYPASTA! Registration K48fh33175/3200CRAPPYPASTA! Registration Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue May 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Sure, why not? And hey, at least Candlejack lets you hit the submit button befo
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 854064
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
CRAPPYPASTA! Registration K48fh3115/115CRAPPYPASTA! Registration Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue May 01, 2012 10:27 pm

I call Smile Dog!

Le self-insert!

Name: Kiko (or Kat)

Backstory: Was born in a little town somewhere in Connecticut. At age 3 moved to the village of Lavender.

Personality: Is shy, doesn’t like to talk much, is a nice person but is a real b*Navi*h when provoked. LOVES candy.

Appearance:

CRAPPYPASTA! Registration Kat-14ID

Name: Milo

Backstory: After entering the human world, Milo began his own little adventure in search of….well, he’s not sure, but hey, would his adventure be any fun if he already knows what’s set up for him?

Personality: Is curious and lovable. He’s mischievous and loves jelly beans; especially the sour kind. If anything attacks his friends he turns into a huge and horrifying creature in order to ward off the enemy.
Appearance:

CRAPPYPASTA! Registration MilotheChlost
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
CRAPPYPASTA! Registration K48fh3100/100CRAPPYPASTA! Registration Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Wed May 02, 2012 6:02 pm

I call Pinkie!
I'll post my character sheet thing for my character later, when I'm not doing math homework....
Also, everyone knows ponies reproduce the same way everything else does. The stork. Sheesh, it's like, cartoon equine biology 101 man.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 682877
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
CRAPPYPASTA! Registration K48fh33175/3200CRAPPYPASTA! Registration Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by KurisuKaname Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Name: Kurisu Kaname.
Backstory: Being beaten as a child, he is usually normalish but can have flashbacks and turn into a five year old. This might be found as a weakness.
Personality: Usually normal, unless majorly beaten or otherwise, in which he will go into a depressed, almost sadening state, in a five year old form. But otherwise, he is very nice and funny. (pic is my avatar)
KurisuKaname
KurisuKaname
Goron
Goron

Rupees (₨) 433076
Heart Pieces 3
Date of Birth : 1998-12-10
Date of Entry : 2012-06-05
Residence : From Your Darkest Fears

Character
Character Name: Kurisu Kaname
Health Health:
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down