Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Program Lucifer.

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Program Lucifer.

Post by Mario on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:21 am

Rocko fished around in his coat pocket, and pulled out a blue-colored badge. It had the familiar eagle/envelope illusion engraved upon it. "Rocko Vincenzo, United States Postal Service. Rank: Courier." He said without emotion, his usual way to introduce himself. He took a generous gulp of water, and panted a little. He put his badge back.

"I was supposed to deliver a laser cannon to some military officer down here. But when I got there, he and some other guys dressed like him stole my supplies, gave me a really hard punch to the nose, and drove me away without paying for the delivery. I had no choice but to travel further down the road so I could find someone who could help. Plus, I'm pretty sure the postmaster general would give me an earful if I went back to the office without the payment."

Suddenly, Rocko's phone began to ring. "Oh, sorry, but I gotta take this." He answered the phone. "Hello?"

The volume was loud enough for Robert and Jim to hear. "Well, howdy there, city boy!" A familiar man chuckled on the other end.

"What the-?! How did you get my phone number?!" Rocko shouted.

"It was on the inside of yer case. Dat ain't very smart, is it?" Aldo laughed. "As if anyone would give it back to ya with no reward!"

Rocko heard all of the Basterds laughing on the other end. "What is wrong with you assholes?! Thanks to you, I'm stuck out here in the middle of nowhere!"

"You think I don't know dat? I'm serprised yer still alive! Welp, now that we know ye've somehow found yerself okay, I'm afraid we're gunna hafta hunt ye down. I honestly di-ent expect ye to live, but now ye know too much, so jus' ta be on the safe side, we're gunna find ye, kill ye, and hang yer ass over the fireplace! See ya real soon!" With that, the line went dead.

Rocko facepalmed. "Oh, this is just perfect! I've got an insane robot and a gang of drunken redneck vigilantes searching for me! What else could possibly go wrong?!"

With that little provoke of Murphy's Law, the phone rang again. Rocko answered it angrily. "WHAT?!" he yelled into the phone.

"VINCENZO! You are NOT to speak to me in that tone!" steamed the angry voice of none other than his boss.

"...Oh my God. Sir, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, I-I..." he stammered.

"Save it! Where are you?! You should have been back here HOURS ago!"

"S-sir, I ran into some trouble. Y-you see, these guys ambushed me, and-"

"Shut it. Frankly, Vincenzo, I've been real tired of you and your antics! I WAS going to give you one last chance, but instead you yell at me as if I was a cockroach! No more Mulligans, Vincenzo! You are done! YOU'RE FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-Dah!"

(Cat in the Hat ftw!)

The general cut the call. Rocko closed his eyes, trying to hold back his anger. He threw the phone against the wall, shattering it to pieces. Rocko sat back down, and put his head in his hands.
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 619164
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
115/115  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:26 am

The Professor nodded, trying not to consider what her last remark reminded him of.
"That's pretty much the nature of things. We allowed our society to become so dependent on telecommunications. Naturally that would be the first thing they took out. Internet, phone, fax, even television was promptly attacked and removed. It's amazing how empty the world suddenly becomes when you have no connection to the outside world..."

It didn't take long for them to descend the stairs into the main lobby of the once habitable hotel. The professor placed his finger to his mouth, signalling to the young girl not to make any noise. They stayed in place for a little bit...
Soon something large, mechanical, and covered in spot lights drove by. The lights pentrated the lobby through the day light outside, lighting up the dust that had collected over time. Thought the light slowly coated the lobby, the machine soon passed, the old man letting out a loud sigh...
"Alright, lets go." they slowly snuck out past the front doors, immediatly hiding back into a nearby alleyway.

Shoryo nodded as he followed the bespectaled teen into the camp, "That's no problem at all. We've pretty much shared everything for as long as either of us can remember."
Kaishi snapped back, "Speak for yourself! We both know I'm the one who got all the good looks between us." he quickly smiled and struck a thumbs up pose.
...However this only left him behind as the others ignored him.
The more serious of the two brothers continued, "I have to say I'm impressed with the size of this encampment. The one we were last in was much smaller. Infact, most of the ones we see are only around 300 people or so on average. Even if the machines some how made it in, it would be no small task doing away with the place."
Kaishi, never one to keep his mouth closed, added to this, "Yeah, but a lot of that depends on their weapons and fighters. Remember that one place we stopped in that was nothing but sick folk?"
Shoryo just shook his head looking down, "Humanity at it's worst...The strongest of them were so afraid for their own lives they left the young, old, and sick alone to die. Hmmm...Some times I wonder if mankind brought this war upon themselves..."

A silence quickly fell after this grim remark, a thick and painful one...No doubt had Kaishi not said something, the equally loud mouthed Espe would have sooner or later.
"Hey, you guys have a mess hall? We haven't eat'n in days!" the younger questioned with gusto.
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 561686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
3200/3200  (3200/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:01 pm

"My designation is Compy." Compy said to Bara. "I have unlimited access to the internet, so if I preform a search, I am sure I will be able to find the picture of the man that we are looking for. I can do it now, unless you want to head to the library in order to take cover from the humans." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Techno-Kun was absolutely determined to find a human that wouldn't think that he was on the android's side. He had seen Robert and Jim take down another robot, but he had to cut his losses somehow. He ventured into the building and almost got hit in the face by Rocko's phone, but he dodged it, barely. It did pierce his holographic wings and the blue lines faded away for a moment, before returning back to normal. Without saying anything, he put his hands up slowly. After a moment, he spoke. "Please. I am not here to hurt you. I detest the androids, and I am not one of them. My name is Techno-Kun, I am a computer program that has downloadable capabilities. The body you see me in right now is just the unit I use to move around freely in the natural world. I hate Program Lucifer and I want him destroyed just as much as the rest of you do. He's detestable, he gives computer programs and androids a bad name. I just want to be free from the oppression." He said, still keeping his hands up, and making absolutely no movements whatsoever.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1514123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:27 pm

"Hmm. It may be a good idea. However, it is logical to think that humans are there searching for the same thing against us. So...computer rooms. It is less likely any human would be brave enough to go in there right now." His gray eyes scanned around slightly. "I am not familiar with this place at all. We best look from a high up point. Excuse me." He said and in a swift motion, had Compy off the ground in bridal style and jumped up the apartment, grabbing onto a window, supporting her in his other arm and continued to climb and jump up, reaching the top of the apartment near the alley they had been hiding in. He set her down and looked around. "There." Pointing down in the distance at a huge sign that spelled out the city's library. A few letters torn from it, windows smashed in. None appeared to be boarded up, which meant, no humans were staying there. Any machine would not feel the need to secure the area. He looked down the rooftops to the building in the distance. "How is your design?" He jumped off the apartment onto a slightly lower top, his feet denting in the ground, no matter how gently he tried to land. "Can you follow me as such or do you need assistance?"

MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1473020
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Birth : 1991-03-15
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28
Residence : A space where life seems to have stopped

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
540/1000  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Robert put his hand on Rocko’s shoulder after he sat back down. He was about to speak when he heard Techno-Kun.

“Brother! An enemy!” Jim exclaimed, standing up and grabbing a few bombs.

Robert quickly took out his guns and aimed it at the computer program. His glaring expression didn’t change as he listened to his story. After a few seconds he lowered his guns and soften his expression. “Normally I wouldn’t be convinced by what you said. But seeing as how you didn’t attack us the second you came in…I guess I believe you. Welcome to the team. But just remember, if you try to do anything funny I won’t hesitate to put a bullet through your head.”

Jim put his bombs away and ran over to Techno-Kun, picked him up and hugged him. “Yay! A program that is actually good! There is hope after all!” He said.

Robert sighed and put away his guns before returning his attention to Rocko. “Now what was I going to say? Oh yes…Rocko, I don’t think it matters whether or not you have a job. No one has a job these days thanks to Lucifer. The companies that are still running are just trying to reel in money that’s not there.” He said.
“And don’t worry about those assholes, if we see them we’ll give them the fight of their lives if they’re unwilling to talk things out.” He shook his head. “It’s people like them that piss me off. Here we are fighting against androids to prevent the entire human race from becoming extinct. And what do they do? They kill their own kind, making the android’s one step closer to reach their goal. But don’t worry, we’re not going to leave you here alone to die, you’re welcome to join us.” Robert said.

“Yeah! We’ve gotta stick together to survive!” Jim said. “Oh, when that guy said that he’ll hang your ass over the fireplace? It reminded me of a cartoon they once aired before Lucifer took over.”

Robert facepalmed. “Jim.”

“What?”

“Shut up.”

“Ok.”
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 283666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:15 am

Issiac found himself nodding off after he ate his dinner, and cleaned up his mess, hoping not to leave a trace of him anywhere.

"W-well Washington D.C isn't to f-far now." Issiac said, shivering from the intensity. "D-damn, fine time to have forgotten the advice from my assistant, but...She could be long gone now..." Issiac seemed to sadly say to himself, gently sliding to his feet, having a memory of his assistant:

Are you Mr. Harpor? Because I'm your new assistant, Hailey Rose."

Yes, I am. A pleasure to meet you.

No no, I should be honored to meet a great man that created the peace program.

The memory of the blond girl seemed to haunt him, but he kept himself from crying, since that would just give him away. "No point in staying, daylight doesn't last forever." He said, picking his backpack onto his shoulders, and a final adjustment to his glasses, and he went off, walking to roads unknown, for they were destroyed in the apocalypse.

"Hmm...So my creator had a love? How nice, to think I would've killed her, but the damned women's EMP charged grenades did a number on me, but I managed to recover." Lucifer clicked, searching into past files stored in it's hard drive. "At least I processed a rough photo of her before she knocked me offline for a bit...White labcoat...Black blouse...Blue jeans...Leather shoes...and long blonde hair, with a hint of orange." That seems good enough to send out.

The message sent, with the following words:

"Attention my followers, a Female human assaulted me years ago, and I hold a grudge, for that, I wish her also dead like Issiac Harpor, you must eliminate both humans, for the reward? you could be lords over the ones I ruled, and have power. Now you must search for this female.

The message flashed a picture of a blond woman in a lab coat, trying to flee.

"Maybe I mustn't push my troops around, and keep them in order..." Lucifer processed to itself, coming up with solutions and problems with said plan. "I might just do that when they start destroying each other..." It clicked, waiting for responses at this point.

Meanwhile...

"Issiac, why did you let this happen...?" A woman somberly walked on the once street, now it was covered in blood and destroyed android parts. "You promised that this would change the world, but it decided to destroy, how come you didn't stop it...?" She continued to herself. "No, I mustn't pity myself too much, I will find him, hopefully alive, and she looked at her Scientist badge while walking, and she read her name aloud to give herself encouragement, to keep on going. "I am Hailey Rose, Assistant."

Last edited by Akkiden Mikuo on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops, hair color change can't happen that quick!)

Time is the fire in which we burn. -cosmicyawn

...Yes, I love Homestuck, not the fanbase.
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 460761
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
63670/63670  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:58 pm

"Understood. I can make it to the building without assistance." Compy said. The two androids made their way into the building. The compute lab was quite barren, but the computers still worked, no doubt because the androids kept them in great shape. As the two surveyed the computers, a message appeared on Compy's ocular display.

"Attention my followers, a Female human assaulted me years ago, and I
hold a grudge, for that, I wish her also dead like Issiac Harpor, you
must eliminate both humans, for the reward? you could be lords over the
ones I ruled, and have power. Now you must search for this female."
the text read, followed by an image of the woman.

"Bara. Did you get the message Program Lucifer sent? The parameters of our search have changed." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno-Kun put his arms down when Jim gave him a death hug. "I'm glad that there's a few humans that won't actually shoot at me. But you have to remember, a bunch of humans traveling with a robot will look more suspicious then a robot traveling with a bunch of humans. If you run into humans, then you can point the gun at my back and make it look like I'm your hostage. Just don't fire please." He said.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1514123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Bara lifted his ponytail slightly and pulled out a cord, connected to the back of his head. "I'm about to." He gently moved some of Compy's hair, "Do not worry. I will not hurt you." He said softly. The cord plug sparked and morphed to fit the outlet on her neck. The rings in his eyes spun slightly as he saw the message through her eyes, and watched her surf the web. His hand rested gently against the side of her head, tilting his sightly. "Your a very intricate program. Do not worry. I just want access to the message and whatever information you know about Issaic. I do not know how to access wireless signals. Something...is missing there. I apologize."

He lowered his eyes. "A grudge...most machines would not understand that. What makes Lucifer so different from the humans we are after." Bara wondered, pulling himself free and the cord snapped back into his head. He grew quiet for a moment after seeing the picture. It seemed distorted to him. He was the fleeing woman with long blond hair, but he also seen a crossed over picture. Another blond woman woman with a gnetle smile. He sat down at a computer and started typing at the computer at incredible speeds. "I do not suppose you know the woman either do you?"

He stopped, having hacked into what data or information he could find with the key words. "Look." He stopped, opening up a new article. "Opening day for Peace. Project Luficer brought to Life. Here." He pointed at a picture of one of the scientists. "Creator and programmer Professor Issiac Harper has full belief that this program will finally bring peace to the worlds as a neutral observer and a protector of peace. We got an imagine now. I do not believe he would have time to alter it with everything going on."

MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1473020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
540/1000  (540/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:09 am

Rocko sighed. Well, so far, being on the run was definately better than working for the USPS. He shook Techno-Kun's hand. He pulled out his badge to introduce himself, but then realized that it was useless, so he tossed it. "Name's Rocko. Nice to meet ya. But still, I've got my eye on you, buddy. You should have seen the ways my dad used to deal with droids back in Brooklyn!" Rocko laughed. "That was just a joke, sorry. I mean, it's remarks like that that started the Holocaust, anyway. That was just my bloodline talking."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"1101010100111..." A group of three scout androids shined their spotlights around the dusty ground. They had heard reports of a human settlement in a desolate town a couple miles ahead. They had sensed some sort of technological presence, so it is possible that the humans were eliminated, but the signal was abnormal, so they decided to check it out for themselves.

The trio came across a large cobblestone bridge. All the water underneath it had long sinced dried up, but the bridge was still the safest route, despite being a little cracked.

Suddenly, the trio of bots detected a human noise, a whistle, as if to call their attention. All three shined their spotlights under the bridge, but they sensed nothing.

The robots went back to scouting, but felt a powerful external force strike them all in the back of the head. It was some sort of bat or club.

"FATAL SYSTEM ERROR. EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN." The androids' voices droned before going dark, their lights flickering into darkness.

"HEY YO HIRSCHBERG! THEY'RE COMIN' TO!"

The androids were awakened by a human yell. They were unable to speak human language, but they took it as a sign to become alert once more.

The androids examined their surroundings. The were stacked together in a heap in the ditch below the bridge. They were not quite in the tunnel underneath, however, but right in front of it. None of them could see inside it, as their lights had been shattered.

A large group of nine human males surrounded them, each one wearing a brown human soldier uniform. Each one had a shotgun aimed straight at them. If one of them moved, they were goners, going to the great scrap heap in the sky.

Some of the men stood on the bridge. Some on the cliff sides. And two important-looking ones were right in front of them, one of which had a small black mustache.

The man without the mustache stood the trio leader up, right in front of the mustached man. He chuckled, and approached the high-ranked bot. The droid leader did his best to utter his English name.

"Scout Unit No. ABCXYZ123." the android bleeped, mimicking a human salute as best as it could with its clamp hands.

"Lt. Aldo Raine, nice to meetcha." The mustached man bent down and shook the droid's clamp-hand.

"010011010101?" The robot clicked, hoping they could understand.

Aldo's smile faded. "Dammit, Wicki, get yer ass down 'ere an' tell me what this F@#$-tart is sayin'!"

A foreign-looking man stepped down from his post and approached the bot. He and the bot exchanged words for a few minutes as Aldo impatiently grumbled, arms crossed.

"He wants to know who are." Wicki said.

"I jus' F@#$' told 'im!"

"No, he means who we are, as a group."

Aldo's trademark grin reappeared. "Oh. I see..."

He kneeled right in front of the droid. "You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business. We're in the droid-killin' business. And cousin, BUSINESS IS A-BOOMIN'!"

The Basterds burst out laughing at this.

"So, you a scout, I see? I've dealt with a couple of you hunks o' junk 'fore."

One Year Earlier...

A droid guard paced in the holding cell area. Suddenly, the bot felt his wiring being cut by a knife. He dropped like a big, metallic stone. Together, a big group of men took out all of the similar guards, and then walked up to one particular cell.

"You Hugo Stiglitz?"

"Yeah?"

"We're th' Basterds. We're here to bust ya out."

"Urk..." a bot in the corner groaned.

"Utivich, you F@#$' missed one again."

A single shot rang out, stopping the robotic grunts.

"Anyway..." the leader said, leaning his back against the bars. "We're here to bust ya out, if...yer willin' to do some stuff fer us?"

"...Okay, sure." Stiglitz smiled.

"Yeppers. Good times!" Aldo said. "You guys go down easy. Like this!" Aldo shot the bot, downing it instantly.

The second bot was picked up by another man. "Here, let's see how you deal with humans!"

The bot stepped forward, but a Basterd on a cliff stopped it in its tracks.

Aldo looked up. "Dammit Ulmer. I called that shit." He shook his head. "Boy, do I need a smoke..." he pulled out one of his cigars and lit it.

The last bot, who could understand English the best, shut his eye sockets and prepared for the worst. When no bullets were fired, the android opened them. He saw the human leader squatting down in front of him, with a map spread out between them both.

"Lissen here, ya bucket o' bolts." Aldo said. "We'll let you live, but only on one condition. Jus' use yer creepy claw hands, and show us where you were headed."

"...N-no. I won't d-do it." the droid trembled.

"You sure? It would be bad for the both of us if you di-ent wanna say."

"I can't." said the droid, more confident this time. "Telling humans our plans is strictly forbidden by Lord Lucifer."

Suddenly, a loud clanging noise came from the tunnel under the bridge.

"Hear dat?" Aldo said, pulling his cigar out of his mouth. "That's what we Basterds call "The Bear Man." I'm sure you bots have heard tales o' him. Remember when we saw dose two cargo bots yakkin' about that, guys?" The men laughed again.

"So, which is it, metalhead? It's entirely yer choice what goes down here."

"...Duck you."

The man burst into laughter at the robot's terrible use of grammar. "HEY DONNY!" Aldo shouted.

"Yeah?"

"We got us a good samaritan who wants to die for his cause!"

The big burly man banged his metal bat against the cobblestone structure as he finally emerged from the darkness. The men all whooped.

The giant of a man wasted no time making his way to the metallic martyr. He glared down at the tin can, and noticed a badge welded onto his chest.

"Did you get that from killing humans?"

"No. Bravery."

The hulking man brought his weapon down upon the droid, ending him once and for all. The Basterds ignored its pain and cheered for the strong executioner.

The droid was just barely awake, and unable to hear the men's laughing and taunting. Soon, the rest came down into the ditch, and drew their knives. The droid watched in absolute horror as his comrades were scalped and had their command chips taken right out of their heads.

The surviving android quickly sent a message to his leader before he was ended as well.

"LoRD lUcIfER:

huManS AtTaACKeD...UnDABLEE Tu ReTREEV hSOTAgesss...

End Transmission"

Last edited by SuperScatmanMario on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 619164
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
115/115  (115/115)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:50 am

Issiac's endless trail lead him to a city, or...What was a city. Destruction of the droids seem to cause a haunting atmosphere, leaving many places for a person to hide. "J-jeez, this is creepier than the time I read that Stephen King book..." Issiac muttered to himself, trying to advance on.

"1110000111000?" A droid clicked, seeming that it was communicating among it's counterparts.

"11110000111!" Another one beeped angrily, pointing at Issiac, trying to shoot at him.

Issiac saw how much of a terrible shot it was, and with a loud crack of it's laser cannon breaking off, due it's terrible manufacturing it seems.

"Gotta hide, gotta hide..." Issiac said to himself, manically running into an alley way, crashing into a short old trashcan in a flurry, and dropping his glasses. "I knew I shouldn't have got these things! Contacts would've been easier!" He complained, feeling around for his glasses, since he couldn't see 5 ft in front of him without them.

Lucifer seemed to click in a flurry about hearing it's southern attack team destroyed by unknown forces.

"IMPOSSIBLE! Those lower data forms, I'll reprogram some newer ones, to find this source!" Lucifer clicked in anger, wanting nothing more than Issiac dead at this point. "Perhaps, I shouldn't track the source, I'll let them come to me, like Issiac is." It processed to itself, liking the idea.

Meanwhile, way behind Issiac's trail....

"Why must he go so far..? He really is determined to shut it down..." Hailey panted, trying to catch her breath. "That must be his reasoning....Or is it?"

Hailey couldn't help but remember when "Lucifer.exe was the future's gleaming light!" and how she didn't believe Issiac about it going crazy. "Well, the city doesn't look too far off, I might make before nightfall..." Hailey thought to herself, trying to keep back from drinking what's left of her water.

Last edited by Akkiden Mikuo on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 460761
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am

Neon-XN2 was busy repairing her damaged leg in an abandoned building when Program Lucifer’s message blinked in front of her eyes. After reading the message and studying the picture she jumped onto her feet then raised her arms high above her head and cried: “I will not fail you my lord! I will present her head as a gift to you!”

Robert leaned against the wall and smiled at Techno-Kun. “Don’t worry. I’m no butterfingers.” He said. He walked over and picked up Rocko’s badge. “You shouldn’t throw things around like that. I really don’t feel like having a hoard of androids chasing us down because of recklessness.” He said before he put the badge in his pocket.

“Aww yeah! Four dudes facing a world full of androids! Epic!” He cheered happily.

Robert glared at Jim. “There is nothing “epic” about any of this. We are fighting for our lives here. This isn’t a video game were you come back to prevent the mistake you made that got yourself killed.” He said.

Jim looked at the ground sadly. “Oh…sorry brother.” He said. “So um…when are we gonna head out?”

“Early in the morning, if we continue to move from where we are now we won’t be able to make to a next safe spot before nightfall. So I suggest we all go to bed now. I’ll take the first watch.” He said.

“Ok! Good night!” Jim said before flopping onto his blanket on the floor and falling fast asleep with Techno-Kun still in his arms.

Robert walked over to the table and sat down in the chair. He reached across the table and pulled the lantern that was lighting the small room close to him. He drew his guns and turned out the light. Not a sound was heard from him as he listened to the sounds outside, prepared for any attack an android might bring.

Last edited by Black-wolf on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 283666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:28 am

After ducking behind a dumpster to avoid the attention of a passing sentry-bot, the Professor shuffled his way over to a nearby man-hole cover. It was all but immovable on his first try, but after some hubble and bubble through the close by trashcans, he found an old steel rod he could use to open it.

As he slowly lowered himself down into the hole, he nodded to the young girl.
"If you want to live, you have to get out of the city. The only smart thing to do is to travel underground. I won't make you if you don't want to. It would probably be best to split ways now while we can anyways. I'm just a hobbled old man who really wouldn't be of much use if the machines caught you... But I do know a way out through the sewer tunnels, so if you want to follow me, I'll leave the cover open. But be quick in deciding..."
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 561686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
3200/3200  (3200/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:53 am

(Gonna have Ardella meet Issiac)

She looked a bit nervous. Leave or follow the Professor? She decided to go about her way. "Thank you" is all Ardella said to the man before dashing off. She could see a vague person in the distance. Was it a real human or an android? She approached with caution. He appeared to be yet another scientist.

The avatar is a render by ZeFlyingMuppet.
AforceANature
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1351139
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
123770/123770  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

View user profile http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Compy didn't seem to mind Bara uplinking with her. She was impressed by how fast he could preform internet searches on a computer. Her skills with a computer were rusty since she had the entire internet at her disposal with a quick thought. When Bara was finished, she said, "You aren't internet-capable? I can modify you so you can receive wireless transmissions."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno-Kun didn't want to bother the sleeping Jim, so he made the PDA-like device come out of his arm. "Entering sleep mode. Press any key to continue." He muttered autonomously before his robot body completely shut down as his program transferred to the device. The words "Press any key to continue" flashed dimly on the screen, before the screen went into power-saving mode.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1514123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:08 pm

After two minutes of feeling around for his glasses, he saw what looked like a person, or was it? "Hey! You!" Issiac yelled. "Are you a droid, or a human?" He then picked up a nearby trashcan lid, and held it like he was going to toss it. "Stay back, I'm warning you!" He threatened.

Meanwhile, at the outskirts of the city...

Hailey finally reaching the "Now Entering" sign of the city, but couldn't tell what it was, since most of the sign was now shrapnel . "He might be too far now...Hope Issiac survived." She thought to herself, letting out a deep sigh. Knowing that the city could be infested with the droids, she hid in every alley way she could, trying to avoid conflict, then she heard the familiar yelling of Issiac. "Could it be?" She perked up, following the source of the sound, and to see Issiac with a close encounter with a woman. "Issiac, is that you?" Hailey asked softly, loud enough for him to hear.

"H-Hailey? I know this is some illusion, but I don't have time." Issiac responded, trying to ignore her.

"B-but, It is me." She said, stuttering. "Hey you, are you human or Droid?" Hailey asked the woman, making Issiac shush her.

"This could be one of those humanoids! We have to wait and see." Issiac said, standing his ground.

Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 460761
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Bara smiled and leaned his head back, looking at her. "That would be nice. But I am a bit more complex then that. I have a human brain after all. I wonder if maybe I am a cyborg or something. Half biological, half machine. I do not know. No one seems to know." He stood up, looking down at her. "I envy you slightly. Being ignorant of the conflicts I have in my head." He stood up, holding out his hand over the chair. "You may wish to copy this image. It is our only source of identification."

MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1473020
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
540/1000  (540/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:03 pm

After a short pause, and a slightly concerned look on his face, T-kun said, "Yeah sure, the mess hall's that way. Feel free to eat up, though don't bother asking for thirds, the cook'll just ignore you." He watched the boys run off.
"That was kinda weird. Meet me at the captain's office after lights out, I think he'll want to know about that little outburst." T-kun said, turning and leaving for his watch duty which started in a few minutes.
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 622738
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Birth : 1996-11-08
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
3175/3200  (3175/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Rocko could hardly sleep at all that night. He tossed and turned on the lumpy bed Robert and Jim had set up for him, but obviously, lumpiness wasn't the only problem. He knew that someone or something could attack them at any time, and while he was sure that they could be fended off if the four of them worked together, he was scared to think about what would happen if their presence was alerted to other stronger droids.

That Aldo guy seemed to be very dangerous and unpredictable. He and his group would make worthy opponents in battle if they encountered the four, but who would come out alive was pretty unclear at this point. And not to mention, there were still many other things to worry about. Radiation, for one. Rads were all over the wasteland, and enough exposure could case mutation, or even death. Mutated creatures, some who were probably once human, were always running about. Rocko pondered if he was actually living in Hell, not on Earth. He did his best to sleep, pretty much ready for his turn to keep watch already.
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 619164
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
115/115  (115/115)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Ardella flinched and shielded herself with her hands. "Aah! I'm human! Human!"

AforceANature

Rupees (₨) 1351139
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Issiac then lowered the trashcan, tossing it to the side. "She doesn't look like a droid, so she might know something." Issiac said, walking up to her. "So. Do you know anything about Lucifer.exe?"

"Issiac, shouldn't we introduce ourselves? It's just polite." Hailey laughed, giving him a gentle tap.

"Oh, sorry...I'm Issiac Harpor, the creator of Lucifer.exe, and I know, I'm such an idiot for not monitoring it's data streams and such..." Issiac said, adjusting his glasses.

"I'm Hailey Rose, assistant of Issiac." Hailey said, giving a small nod, and a tiny smile. "Y'know, it's dangerous to be out and alone, droids here are dangerous."

"What's your name, if I may ask?" Issiac asked the woman, hoping she'd can be of some help.

Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 460761
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:39 pm

She flinched at hearing that she had run into Lucifer's creator. It made her almost want to run. "A...Ardella. Nice to meet you two."

AforceANature

Rupees (₨) 1351139
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 pm

During the night the four took turns keeping watch. First it was Robert, then Rocko, then Jim, and Techno-Kun. The pattern kept repeating itself until the first ray of day break found its way into the room through a crack in the wall. The last person to keep watch was none other than Rocko. He saw that Robert was sleeping quietly on his side and Jim was sprawled out on his back, mouth wide open and drool coming out of it. His left arm was on top of poor Techno-Kun.

“Zzzz…N-no…I don’t wanna ride the pony…” Jim muttered in his sleep.
Robert opened eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them before sitting up. “Morning…” He said. He looked over at Jim and sighed before walking over and shaking his shoulder. “Jim, wake up.” He said.

“Lucy...I said we can make-out later…” Jim muttered before opening his eyes to see Robert’s disgusted face.

“…What did you say?” Robert asked.
Jim quickly sat up. “Nothing.”

“…Yeah…” Robert muttered before walking over to their back pack and taking out some protein bars and dried fruit. “Here’s breakfast. Sorry it’s a little small, you can thank the androids for that, but at least it’ll fill us up and give us the energy we need for today.”

“Oh yum!” Jim cried cheerfully before pouncing on one of the protein bars and scarfing it up.

Robert sighed and walked over to where Techno-Kun lay and knelt down. “You couldn’t wake him?”

“Sorry, food distracted mehz.”

Robert shook his head and touched the screen of his PDA-like device to get him out of sleep mode. “Rise and shine, we have a long day ahead of us.”
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 283666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:37 am

Rubbing his eyes as he ate his breakfast, Rocko's thoughts continued bothering him as if he had never even gotten up from bed. "Okay, so where exactly are we headed? Thanks to all the random crap we each ran into, basically everything that can walk, talk, and shoot wants in on the bounty on our heads. Anyone got any ideas on a safe route?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise n' shine, ladies!" Aldo yelled towards the tents surrounding the bridge. "Those cowards ain't gunna wait fer us!" He banged a wooden ladel against what was once the head of an android. Within minutes, the Basterds were dressed in fresh clothes and ready for another day.

"7 minutes. I'm not impressed here, guys! I mean, c'mon! I'm in a good mood today. I can't wait ta get my hands 'round that stupid kid's neck. Whaddaya say we see if we can finish our hunt 'fore the end of th' day? I really don't want my good mood to go away, so if one o' you idiots messes up, an' we don't find that city boy by sundown, that's an additional ten chips I'll need from all y'all! Git yer stuff together, it's gunna be a long one."
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 619164
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
115/115  (115/115)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Compy looked around Bara's body. "I used to have another Mobile unit, Mobile Compy unit 2. It was designed to mimic humans down to the letter, but it was destroyed." She grabbed Bara's arm. "You and I aren't so different. Some times I wondered if I actually was human, in that mobile unit." Her eyes scanned over his skin. "I could probably implant a wireless transceiver in your arm. It would be an audio-only message though." she said. She went to the window and saw that the sun was setting. "Let's stay here for the night. The humans won't find us here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno-Kun's PDA booted up before his body did. It took him a second for his program to shift over to his robotic body. "Ah, I'm sorry. My body's energy cells are kinda low. It'll be fine once I get into the sun." He said, making sure all of his joints were in working order. He saw the wrappers that Robert was putting away, and he wondered what it was like to taste things. He heard that there were some androids that could taste what they ate, but he wasn't that sophisticated. "Whenever you're ready, I'm ready." He said.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1514123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Espe quietly snuck out of his dorm. He fled out the door, quietly humming the Mission Impossible theme, even though stealth and background music were not required. He met up with T-kun outside of the captain's office.
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 447977
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
3175/3200  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next