Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEN DROWNED

+6
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
Link64
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
Nova
Mario
10 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

BEN DROWNED - Page 3 Empty Re: BEN DROWNED

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:31 am

Chris proceeded to pick up Kafei with one arm as he ran out a surprisingly fast speed as he then grabbed D.J with the other hand as he set them down by the laundry pool area. " You all should be safer here for the time being." he said in a rather a masculine voice.

It was as if someone took over. " Evening everyone." said a unfamiliar voice. A smile grew on the androids face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Lirit flew next to Eykon. "I hope. He's strong and fragile, people say. Like, strong mentally, but physically fragile." He jumped in the air, making a tiny little tune as he did so, sounding as if multiple instruments went off. (Glockenspiel, flute, cymbal, etc) "So! Being able to see what's going on over there, DJ was able to get the name of that salesman. He's known as 'The Father'! BEN's not as powerful as this father, so we need to be careful. Perhaps HE is the one we want to destroy? BEN's not fond of him either. I wonder what this means?"
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Chris smiled at D.J as he put his hand on his chin before walking over almost tank like. " I remember you." He said almost chuckling." My my. I remember you thought I was a fictional character. But aren't you so wrong. Especially when I visited you personally. Like right now for instance." He was a few feet away from D.J.

" Tell me. What do you remember about me other then the fictional cheesy love parts?" He almost grinned in a teasing fashion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:23 pm

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIT!! UMPH!" right into Eykon I ran! Of course I didn't know who Eykon was at the time, but imagine my surprise when I ran into a group of character models I wasn't familiar with!

By this time, I had been playing BEN's game for a little while now. This was certainly one hell of a 'creepypasta made IRL' that not even the internet would believe, but be it a dream or an elaborate hoax, I was prepared to play along. After all, the original BEN DROWNED tale turned into a complete Alternate Reality game that, though I looked into it extensively around the middle of the third arc, I was very dissapointed to have missed. So this was it! My chance to play with BEN! And oh was I ready to push his buttons! Buuuut perhaps to ready...

I had just learned a rather painful lesson! Saria's Song has no effect on BEN! Just a theory I had, what with the Song of Healing being Saria's song reversed, ergo: Saria's song = Reversed Song of Healing. So I sought out the one place where it played in Majora's Mask, the monkey's version of the Lost Woods. But all I found there was a hurt old hag and a bunch of seriously annoying turtles! It was on my way back that I ran into that smiling little Statue that we all love to see.

He stalked me for a bit, going all Weeping Angel and warping when ever I wasn't looking. The thing was was...he was being all....Slenderman about it. Like in the one video where Jud-guy was forced into the beginning of the game. I think that was the fourth video? No no, third! Either way, after a while it was getting...creepy. Like, something about turning once and seeing him there staring at you from afar really wears on yours nerves and starts to freak you!

I started to pick up the pace. I know he had complete omni-scients and potence in this world, but it seemed like he was less likely to attack whenever NPCs were around. One of the first clues he was F@#$ with things? Any and all NPCs go bye bye first thing. So I always felt a little safer around NPCs. With the exception of Miya-creeper-moto of course...Ben stayed away from him, so I decided I would too until I had some kind of plan to piss him off or freak him out. This was a game of mental power, who ever could get under who ever's skin first won. Hmmm...maybe that Saria's Song thing might work on him? UMPH!

Oh ya, me running into Eykon! So I was freaking out over BEN freaking all over. I booked it toward Clock Town when I ran into something that almost scared me worse than BEN! Some twisted character models BEN threw together to freak me out worse. Some kind of eerie Tatl, what looked like a horridly dismembered Lizalfos, and...was that Mario? Like...Super Mario 64 Mario? He looked...tired and worn out. Like the model itself had been drug through the dirt. Luckily I didn't say any of that out loud! Cause come to find out, these weren't some twisted horrer of video game hacking science. But something I had never accounted for. OTHER PLAYERS!

I jumped back and pulled out the Frakk'n Buster Blade. That's what I called it cause it was WAY to big for me to wield effeciently. But well, character models or not, I was about ready to find out just whether or not these models came complete with hit boxes!

"ALL RIGHT YOU ZETTA SONS A' DIGITS! LETS DO THIS SHIT! COME! AT ME! BRO!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200BEN DROWNED - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:47 pm

"I remember your fights with a few friends," I replied with a cocky smile in a teasing fashion. "And Alice."

Lirit noticed the sword, and the armor, and squeaked an alarm! "Wah! Danger! BEN's after us now! Run, everyone! Run!" The fairy begun its escape, still sounding an alarm.

Because the sprite was a part of my heart (piece of heart, lol), I was given the alarm as well. "Gah, some thing's wrong..." I looked over at Ben, who seemed to have no intention of letting me get away so easily. "Okay, uhh... That's all I needed to know, so... uh... I'll get back to you on that... Uhh... hah hah! Later, kid!" I ran off as fast as possible. "Lirit, what now?" I muttered, and saw the suit of armor ready to kill my allies. "HEY!!" I shouted, still running. "What's going on here?" That knight was WAY too big for me to handle alone. So was that sword that was bigger than me. "Does Ben send out henchmen against EVERYONE now? I thought I was able to distract him, so that he didn't kill you guys."

Lirit flew over to me. "There you are! Did you manage to make anymore progress besides getting info?"

"None yet. He's a stubborn kid, like how Jadusable said. Although he seems to be startled for a moment when 'The Father' is brought up. That's as much as i could get in before he tried to bring a building down with me in it."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Chris chuckled at the response as he realized D.J was running. Since the Real Chris was taking control of his Android from the Physical world. His Control Schematics were very odd.

Chris looked at his screen as if a Cut scene was over to a awful Resident Evil Camera angle. This frustrated Chris as he had to even move as if he was playing a game.

Chris hammered down the "running" button as he plummeted straight into a wall. " Dear god, this will take getting used to."

Chris's sister walked in on him, " Your doing it wrong!" she yelled.
Alice was trying to Humor him.

" Alice, can't you see I'm busy? People are trapped in on a game"

" Is that Majora's Mask!?" She yelled in awe.

" Why yes it is."

" Tell me when you get to the Deku's!!!"

Chris sighed as he got his controller steady in hand. He got used to the control movements then fixed them with a special program and changed to first person view into the visor. He was now close to D.J.

He noticed the Loud man. " Who the Hell are you?" He raised his arm cannon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Eykon didn't flinch when the strange person ran into him. His tail moved slowly. He bared his fangs, although they were partially obscured by the crystal. "Grrr...The sword you wield is unsuited for you. I suggest that if you value your life, you unarm yourself." He took a deep breath and pointed his head in the air, blowing a fast-moving jet of fire from the crystal. His magic meter went down a little. He then trained his purple eyes on his target, letting nothing break his concentration.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 K48fh3100/100BEN DROWNED - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Mario quickly looked around, realizing he didn't have a weapon. He settled on a stick, laying conviniently next to his foot. He pointed it at the unfamiliar face. "S-stay back! I'm not afraid to use this!"

---------------------------

BEN pouted when he saw that Deku and Chris had escaped. Well, not really a pout, he couldn't move his face very much anyway, especially when someone was looking.

Kafei happened to be staring at BEN. They say if you are scared by something incredibily frightening, you can't take your eyes off of it. That is how Kafei felt at this moment.

BEN turned towards Kafei, his face looking similar to the Happy Mask Salesman's when he was angry. "No one is playing by the rules. I'm afraid you're in for a time-out."

With that, Kafei zipped out the door of the inn, BEN floating closely behind. The earthquake left the streets of Clock Town empty, leaving no one for Kafei to call for help. He ran towards Great Bay, since he doubted a statue could swim.

As soon as Kafei's feet got near the water, BEN felt his powers disappear. He fell to the ground, unable to move. He had no choice but to warp away before he was too exhausted. "This isn't over..." he said, as he faded away to an unknown area. Kafei took a minute to catch his breath, then he ran towards the forest, trying to find Deku and Chris again.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 K48fh3115/115BEN DROWNED - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 pm

"Whats the matter Benny boy! Can't ask me yourself? Gotta send lame NPCs after me? Come on! I've played just a little to much Legend of Zelda to be frightened away by this! LETS GO!" I swung my blade in a manner most epicly! YEAH! ...or not..

OOPH! Right into the dirt, my ah...foot caught a root. And down I went...Shit... But wait... As I sat there awaiting my inevitable electrocution/spontaneous combustion as was normal for BEN I realized something!

I managed to pull my face from the dirt, though the armor made it hard to move anything else, "Wait...No 'you shouldn't have done that' line? No 'met with a terrible fate' schtick? You telling me BEN's going to go out of his way to program in his own monsters and not even give them scary intros or lines?"

I pried myself from the ground using the sword as leverage, "You know what? It's not even worth it. The moment is ruined. Good job Benji! I though you would have watched enough boss fights to know how to start a good one! But apparently not. Go ahead kill me, I refuse to fight your lame ass monsters."

The way I saw it was, BEN was a kid playing a game. This was his world, and if he was going to go through so much trouble to kill me, the least I could do was take away the satisfaction. It's as simple as that! The Dungeon Master wants to see you cry and squirm when you get killed. Not taking the game seriously is always the best way to upset him! And I was all but ready to lose with a beautiful face of boredom!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:03 pm

I stared at the kid in the armor like he had a Siamese twin poking off of his shoulder. "Waitwaitwaitwaitwait," I said, trying to clear up my head. "You're after BEN too? May I ask why you're trying to kill US then? Because we're kinda after him too. Well, they may be. I'm not. Exactly. More or less. After. His. Like. Worst enemy. So."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Chris's arm cannon reverted back to a arm as the real one spoke out into the headset from the physical universe. " You are kidding me? You are wearing that heavy armor and trip over a root? Are you clumsy or something?" Chris griped the man with one arm and lifted him even above him.

" YOU ARE GONNA HELP US!"He shook him with his left arm quite rapidly as the man was above him in his grip since he was controlling a android. " Understand!?" Chris spoke fiercely and quite clearly. His voice might have been light, but easily scary if taken the wrong way.

" If you don't help you will never get out of here, that's so far everyone's goal as far as I know. Are we clear?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:23 pm

"Chris, relax! I think I've seen this guy before. Are you...64 from Hyrule Field?" Mario asked, noticing his manner of speech.

All of a sudden, that stupid statue, which was now much more annoying rather than scary, appeared, again floating near the party's heads.

"It looks like I found another toy. Maybe it'll be fun if I let you play with some of my friends!" BEN gave out a HMS-style laugh, as strange glowing orbs appeared around the party.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:33 pm

" I feel danger approaching! " Chris dropped 64.

all of a sudden the screen shattered as it was now into a battle like scene, a over view camera showing the following enemy's as well as the active party.

" I scanned the battle system, it seems to have changed. As far as I'm scanning, 4 hit points (HP) males a heart. meaning how much damage is needed to take out a heart in one go! Simple right?"

" Like every role playing game, you need to exterminate your enemy's to get by. That doesn't mean they can't hurt you though!"

Chris's body was slightly bouncing as he was somewhat moving left to right, as if he was ready for battle.

" Now essentially there is a party / team phase system, meaning that team or person or whatever goes first! so be careful and have sharp attention."

" Also, during a turn you must show how much Hp you have during and after, such as my Hp which is-" Chris's hp was essentially 8 hearts, which displayed over his head as " 32/32 "

" I can't explain any more at this point. But good luck everyone!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:45 pm

"Let's see how you like playing with some of my friends!" BEN laughed, as familiar creatures from the Zelda series appeared.

"I'll take the Beamos." Mario said. "They aren't that hard to beat."

Last edited by SuperScatmanMario on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:45 pm

The member 'SuperScatmanMario' has done the following action : ATTACK!/ Rolled a dice

#1 'Enemy!' :
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 W7kn52
#1 Result :
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 Thumb_Beamos

--------------------------------

#2 'Enemy!' :
#2 Result :
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 Thumb_Dinalfos

--------------------------------

#3 'Enemy!' :
#3 Result :
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 Thumb_IronKnuckle
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
King of Evil
King of Evil

Rupees (₨) 2674173
Heart Pieces 2
Date of Entry : 2010-09-21
Residence : The Dark Realm...for now...

Character
Character Name: Ganondorf
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 K48fh39100/9100BEN DROWNED - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (9100/9100)
Race: Gerudo Gerudo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Mario ran up to the Beamos, and gave it a good hard kick.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:57 pm

The member 'SuperScatmanMario' has done the following action : ATTACK!/ Rolled a dice

'Fight!!' :
Result :
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 2is752v
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
King of Evil
King of Evil

Rupees (₨) 2674173
Heart Pieces 2

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:03 am

"The F@#$ is going on here! How did the Mario bro know my net name? What's with BEN being BEN and these guys not being him! I'm like...seriously confuzzled...BUT! There's I see a baddie with my name written aaaaaall over it! DIE BATTOUSAI!"

I was very much confused at the time, but that didn't matter now. See, this wasn't completely a game. BEN wasn't the only thing that could determine whether or not I still lived. Everything that could kill Link could still kill me. And I was about ready to let that happen.

I lunged at the Dinolfos with a good ole fashion swing. Yes, I know I couldn't swing it well, but I was determined ok!

Last edited by Link of the 64th Legion on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:03 am

The member 'Link of the 64th Legion' has done the following action : ATTACK!/ Rolled a dice

'Fight!!' :
Result :
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 352ezqt
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
King of Evil
King of Evil

Rupees (₨) 2674173
Heart Pieces 2

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:07 am

" Oh no ! a Iron Knuckle!" Chris readied his missile and fired a high lighting charged shot!"

Guest carried out 1 launched of one BEN DROWNED - Page 3 W7kn52 (Fight!!.) :
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:23 am

(64 and Chris did critical hits.)

"Wait, how do you know that's 64?" I asked whilst fighting. "Under all that armor, it COULD be anyone! Speaking of HF, how'm I supposed to administrate, if BEN's got me away from the computer? Or in it?" I pulled out the rapier from the side scabbard of my tunic, and contributed some fighting of my own. "Argh! Not even sure if we're supposed to be on BEN's side or our own!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:23 am

The member 'Deku Link' has done the following action : ATTACK!/ Rolled a dice

'Fight!!' :
Result :
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 102ti07
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
King of Evil
King of Evil

Rupees (₨) 2674173
Heart Pieces 2

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:24 am

"Augh! Sonofa-" I shouted, noticing one of the hearts in my meter deplete.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Eykon had absolutely no clue what was going on. He saw the Iron Knuckle and decided to take that on. he took a very deep breath, and let out a stream of fire right at his target.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 3 K48fh3100/100BEN DROWNED - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:46 pm

The member 'TheTinyImp' has done the following action : ATTACK!/ Rolled a dice

'Fight!!' :
Result :
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
King of Evil
King of Evil

Rupees (₨) 2674173
Heart Pieces 2

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next