Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 3 Empty Re: House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:23 pm

After Gento faded away, Toby, pale as a sheet of paper fell down on his back as he fainted. Jim stared open-mouthed, looking totaly freaked out, at where Gento was. Robert just looked disturbed and freaked out. The three of them never saw someone make three spiders grow then eat them.

Jim shook his head to snap himself back to reality. "T-that...that was...gah...I'm so freaked that I can't described it..."

Robert blinked. "Ugh...that was disturbing..." He held his head with one hand.

"Well brother, do you believe that he's a god NOW?" Jim asked.

"I'm still unsure. We've seen magic users before and what they can do."

"Yeah but NONE of them grew spiders then dissapeared!"

"Hey, Zenaxen created an evil version of me out of my own shadow. That's bigger than making spiders grow."

"...Yeah...but...what that guy did was pretty disturbing..."

"I agree. Well, lets stop wasting time standing here and look around this place." Robert said before he knelt down next to Toby. "Hey, hey Toby, wake up." He said as he slapped his cheek. When Toby didn't move Robert sighed then took out a bottle of water, opened it then dumped some on Toby's face.

"Wah!" Toby yelled in surprise then sat up straight. "W-what happened?"

"Nothing much. Now come on, we're going to look around this place." Robert said before he helped Toby up. When Toby stood up the three of them left the room through a door that was near the door they went through to collect Gento's spiders.

"Wow, this room is kidna small." Jim said looking around.

"Wait do you hear that?" Robert said, listening intently to the surroundings.

"Yeah...I hear it...it sounds like voices...from underneath us." Jim said, looking down.

Robert knelt down. "It appears that there are more people here." He put his hand on the floor. "Amazing, I'm guessing that this floor is so hallow that we can hear things from the other side of it." He stood up and started to walk forward, being followed by Jim and Toby. As they were walking towards the center of the room the floor started to creak softly then it creaked louder and louder.

"Nobody move..." Robert said, the three of them stopping when the creaking got louder.

"What's...what's going on?" Toby asked.

"I think we're on the weakest part of the floor. And it's about to break under our weight." Robert said.

Toby jolted. "What?! W-well we should get off of this weak spot before it's too--" But it was too late, the floor under them gave way and they feel through, down to the basement to where everyone else was. The trio of boys fell into a small pile of skeletons near Gename and Rachel.

Toby was the first to pop out, a skull on his head like a helmet. "Ewewewewewewewewewewew! Gross! Get it off me get it off me!" Shouted Toby trying to pull the skull of his head.

"I'm...I'm ok..." Jim said, crawling out from underneath the pile. He looked up and saw everyone's shocked expressons. "Well hi thar." Jim said, with his signature smile.

Robert kicked a corpse and a few skeletons off of him and stood up. Everyone could see that he was bleeding from his forehead and the blood was slowying dripping down his face. "Ugh...my...head..." He said, and held it with one hand, and staggered a little.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 3 K48fh3100/100House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 3 Empty Re: House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Hoshi silently laughed, for no noise could come out. Then see seen the sweet red of life flow down Robert's face, walking over and lifting his face, smiling what seemed innocently, but was line with almost borderline evil as she ran her finger down it, catching and smearing the blood as she licked it slightly, smiling in deep delite. "It's raining people." Urbi blinked slightly and then glared at the guy that just came down the stairs. Sure, a huge group of people just feel through the ceiling, but he was busy being mad that there is anyone else in the world trying to be like his Mom. Even if they weren't, he still didn't like it at all and went to the pile helping people up, his eyes still peered at the neko.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:34 am

Alice had been very quite during this time. When the basement was first light, she gasped and dashed to a corner and barfed. After a few dry heaves, the blond was fine....untill all the lights came on. At that point Alice had switched personas and was the one known as "rabbit". No one noticed since she just stayed in her corner mumbling out loud, paralyzed with fear.
Then, of course, the roof had collapsed. Normally, that would had not affect Alice (as she was already in her panicky state) but a need to understand the situation triggered a new reponse. Walking with her head up, full with some sort of pride, Alice strode to the pile. "Miss Hoshi," she said with the huff of a knowledageable person. "Tasting other people's blood is not considered proper." She pushed Hoshi aside with a small "Excuse me". The blonde pushed aside Robert's hair and gazed at his cut.
"It's a rather deep cut. It'll need stitches," she mumbled, lifting up her skirts. Opening her sewing box, she started to ramble, "I can easily stitch it up for you but I can't disinfect it but it'll only be for a few more hours so I hardly doubt that much damage would be done at that point." At this point, Alice had lace black thread through a needle and was sitting her patient on the ground.
"My name is Alice by the way," she started sewing the skin back together. "The hatter. The smart one."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 3 K48fh3100/100House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Gename noticed the people fall into the room. Because people had already rushed to their aide, he didn't quickly react. When he saw their faces, he smiled. "Hello." He said back with a smile that distantly resembled Gento's, but much less insane.

Rachel sighed. "More people here to compete with me. The treasure will be mine!" she said obnoxiously to the new arrivals. "In any case, my name's Rachel. Rachel 'The Jaded'. Don't piss me off, and you won't have a problem with me." she said finally.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:32 pm

"That's not the most polite thing to say Miss Rachel," Alice said simply cutting the thread with her golden scissors. Tying off the black thread she smiled. "Done."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:44 pm

After Urbi helped Jim up he smiled and said, “Thank you my good man. I'm Jim the one with fish fins is Toby. And the one with blue hair is my brother, Robert.”

Toby was still trying to pry the skull off his head. “Gah! Will somebody PLEASE help me get this disgusting thing off me?!”

“Thank you Alice. That was very kind of you.” Said Robert while smiling after she was done sewing up his cut.
He saw Gename and noticed that he was taller than everyone else and remembered what Gento told him.

“...So this is his brother...but wait something isn't right. If that guy said that his brother is such an unmerciful insane killer, then why hasn't he killed us or these people yet? Hmph, so that guy lied...” Thought Robert as he stood up.

He turned to Rachel. “Don't worry Rachel, we're not here to get any treasure. We're here to look around.” Robert said calmly.

“Yeah what he said!” Said Jim. “Robert brought his camera so we can take pictures!” He added excitedly. He noticed the long needle Alice was holding to sew up Robert's cut. “N-N-NEEDLE!!!!!” He shouted and ran to the other side of the room.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Rachel scoffed. "Yeah, you try to say that when there's a giant treasure chest in your face." She said. Gename looked at Rachel and sighed.

"My name's Gename. It's nice to meet you." He said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Hoshi had no interest standing around, and had already made her way around the people and headed up stairs, dragging the redhead with her. Her problem, too many people, not enough dead things. This was suppose to be a haunted mansion right? "I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone else would be here too." She stopped, turning around and smiled, a bit of blood still on her teeth. "You got..something...here." He said, rubbing his own teeth. She noticed everyone pretty much still downstairs and went around the corner, moving her phone down Urbi's nose and he pushed it back so he could read it. "Come on. There was bearly anyone getting hurt. A busted head, some headaches, one almost landed on me." His eyes shut tightly as her hand rubbed him gently. "Besides. All these people. And what about ghosts?" She typed with her free hand. "Let them watch."

Ok, he knew it would be a bad idea bringing her but he didn't think she would get turned on being surrounded by almost dead stuff and pushed the woman back, fixing his jacket. "You wanna find that basement key. Let's find it already." He looked over at a large clock that still kept time. "We've been in here almost 2 hours..still alot more to go."

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:04 pm

"If your looking for the basement key, I suggest starting at the house keeper's room." Walking silently along side Urbi, Alice strode with her hands neatly folded behind her back. "By the way, you guys weren't nessary the quitest when going up creeking stairs."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Robert looked at Gename. “Yeah, his brother lied to us.” He thought. “Hello Gename, I'm Robert.” He said, even though Jim already introduced the trio to everybody. “It's nice to meet you too.”

He looked at Rachel. “Well, if there is any treasure here I'll let you have it since you were most likely here first. And I'm not lying about that. Seriously, I'll let you have it.”

Jim walked over to Toby and pulled off the skull off of his head.

“Agh...thank you...” Said Toby, rubbing his head. He had heard what Robert said to Rachel and smiled a sly and mischievous smile. “Aww...who's a big strong, sexy, gentleman? You are~.” He winked at Robert who then looked disturbed then turned away from him.

Robert noticed that Urbi, Hoshi, and Alice had left. “Hey, your friends left. I think we should do the same and leave this room before the night's wasted.”

“Yeah!” Jim said. “Oh, hey, can we tag along with you guys? Huh? Can we?” Jim asked with excitement.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Gename shrugged. "I'm not the leader of this group, so I don't know. I don't mind if you join us though. It could be fun." He said, still smiling. Even though he was trying his hardest to not look creepy, his smile was still very creepy.

Rachel sighed. "I like you already." She said. "You'll give me all the treasure you can find. Good men." she said. She walked up to Robert, and ran her finger down his chest. "I like men like that." She said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 pm

As Rachel ran her finger down Robert's chest, he didn't know what to do, he just smiled and scratched the back of his head. "Oh well...at least it's not a man this time." He thought.

Jim looked at Rachel and at Robert, then back at Rachel then Robert then Rachel. "Wow...he has ANOTHER fangirl. How does he do that?" Jim thought then looked at Robert. "Hmm...it must be the hair." He thought.

Toby was fuming. He walked up to Rachel and swatted her hand away from Robert's chest. "Look lady, I know that we already met and all. But keep your damn paws off MY man! I saw him first!"

Robert palmed his forehead, careful not to rub his hand against his stitches. "Toby..."
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Rachel got defensive. She stepped back, pulled out her gun, and aimed it at Toby's head. "Listen, I suggest you back off before I turn you into a giant fishstick, ok?" Even though she had an eyepath, Toby could almost feel her staring him down with two eyes.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:48 pm

Urbi turned red, lowing his face when Alice had walked over, hoping she hadn't seen anything. "She doesn't care. She'll go where she wants." Urbi said, walking over to Alice but watching the blue haired woman look around the place. The redhead jolted, being frightened by his own phone and answered it. "Library? No. The rule was we weren't allowed to leave until morning. Don't make me call Minx. He'll never let me live it down." She turned around, knelt down picking up a small pebble ad flicked it, hitting him in the head. "Ow!" He checked the phone agian. "Oh..What do you think Alice? You think a Libarary would have a map or blueprint or layout of this house? I mean..it seems like even achient houses would."

((Someone like the DM better start taking control of this rp and get us moving, or I may end up taking over the plot and I'm trying not too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:21 am

Toby turned pale white. "D-Don't shoot me! Please!" He cried before he ran behind Jim.

"Hey, I'm a sheild." Jim said with a smile.

Robert sighed. "Sorry about him...he's just...ugh..."

"Hey! Can we leave this room now? I wanna explore this place!" Jim said. "Oh, and Rachel, that is an AWESOME gun!" He said before he ran up the basement stairs with the scared Toby.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:37 am

"I have to agree about leaving. If we don't find the owner of this house by three am, then none of you will be getting out of here alive." Julian said before tapping his cane on the floor while his dragonfly companion shook it's one leg like how a mother angrily scolds a child.

"The sooner I can get rid of him the better." Eon said before walking past Julian and the two gave each other looks that had much hatred in them.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1942907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:28 pm

"The libery would make sense," Alice said. She felt a suddenly pool of dizziness come over her. She gripped Urbi's shoulder. "I'm loosing grip in this persona," she gasped, striving for air. "Soon I wouldn't be so smart."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Rachel stomped her foot. "All right, let's go! Obviously that key's getting us nowhere in the basement, so we should go and look for the door that the key can fit into." She said.

Gename had no idea what was going on, but he decided to walk up the stairs anyway.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:12 pm

"Right." Robert said before he followed Gename.

Meanwhile Jim was looking through a chest that contained old clothes.

"Jim...I don't don't think you should do that..." Toby said.

"Why? The owners of these clothes are dead anyway. They aren't using them." Said Jim.

"True, but..."

"Hey! Look at what I found!" Jim said, then he turned around and he held out a green snake that looked to be about 14 inches long. He held it by its head.

"Wah!" Toby jumped back quickly. "Wh-what are you doing?! That thing could be poisonus!"

Jim chuckled. "Isn't it cute?"

Toby said nothing but stared at the snake.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Ok... honestly, I love RPing as Eon and Julian, but The way I have the rp set up just isn't going to work, so I'm jsut gonna lock this now so we can get back to the much more fun and interesting Grand Sea.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1942907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690House of Cethin: Palace of Darkness - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3