Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Sacred Star of Milos (New Japanese Trailer)

Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist: Sacred Star of Milos (New Japanese Trailer) Empty Fullmetal Alchemist: Sacred Star of Milos (New Japanese Trailer)

In this newly released trailer, you get to hear more from Julia's and "Seaweed Head's" voice actors, including the Monopoly guy-looking wolf chimera.

I ALSO found what I believe to be a TV spot.

ALSO!!! FUNimation listed on their blog that they bought SSOM and that the American version with Vic (Ed), Travis (Mustang), and Caitlin (Winry) will be released in early 2011 and on DVD later in the same year. FINGERS CROSSED THE TIME FLIES BY FAST!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Fullmetal Alchemist: Sacred Star of Milos (New Japanese Trailer) :: Comments

Anonymous

Post Fri May 27, 2011 6:57 pm by Guest

I think I've heard seaweed head's voice somewhere. Even if I haven't, its hot. His name is Melvin Voyager and is a water alchemeist. that's all I got

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Fri May 27, 2011 7:07 pm by Guest

HA I KNEW I RECOGNIZED HIS VOICE! He's a voice actor in the Tales of Symphonia and Phantasia OVA >:3

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post Sun May 29, 2011 6:30 pm by Guest

D-D-D-DOUBLE POSTER!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDD

That sounds like a name you'd find in a black and white 30's sci-fi movie. Julia's pretty good-looking, though, as are most redheads. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down