Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Les Espions de la Cour Registration

2 posters

Go down

Les Espions de la Cour Registration Empty Les Espions de la Cour Registration

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:31 am

There's something about spies. You could bribe, threaten, or recruit as many as you want, but they never stay loyal.
For the month long celebration of Princess Zelda's cornation into queenship, Prince Bromir of Labrynna and Prince Regal of Holodrum join the celebration at Hyrule Castle. Both Princes have the hope of woo and marrying the soon to be queen, but of course Princess Zelda is weary of her vistors.
Behind the mask of court is the complicated world of spies. Each ruler commands their spymasters to keep watch on the other two. But spies are never loyal, they change their loyalties in a blink of the eye. So it comes down to this: Who can get who's secrets to gain what they want?

The Royalty:

Princess Zelda:
As beautiful as always, she knows that inorder to rule her kingdom, she must have a king. But hearing stories about the two princes, she bids her spy master to find out who is most worthy.

Prince Bromir of Labrynna:
Already advancing from bows to cross bows, his country is the most technologically advance. With a dark dementor, he naturally scares people, but is actually very kind. Knowing that an alliance with Hyrule would be best for his country, he told his spy master to keep an eye on the other two royalties.

Prince Regal of Holodrum:
An incredibly handsome man, he is the very deffinition of a playboy. Based mostly on agriculture, Holodrum relies mostly on slaves. Hot tempered and greedy, his reasons for courting are unclear, not even his spymaster knows, but everyone knows that this playboy is serious.

The Spies:

This is where you come in. Register your character and claim your temporary alligence. But what if your better than just a spy? Then register your character and PM me asking to be spymaster for whatever royalty. You may or may not be choosen. You can have up to 5 characters and they can each be in any seperate alliance.

But in the mean time, here is the nessasary info:

Name: (What are you called?)
Cover:(when you're not spying, who do you pretend to be?)
Alliance: (Who are you, so far, loyal to?)
Race: (Even if you're in Holodrum or Labrynna, you can still be a Hylian)
Weakness: (I DO NOT allow Mary Sues)
Instrumeant: (weapon of choice)
Description: (BRING ON SEXY!)
Other Info: (About you)

((I know that GS and HFH is going on still/starting, but I finished my Civil War project and I swore that I would start the winner of my RP polls as soon as it was over.))

Last edited by Temporary Yaoi Girl on Mon May 02, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Les Espions de la Cour Registration K48fh3100/100Les Espions de la Cour Registration Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Les Espions de la Cour Registration Empty Re: Les Espions de la Cour Registration

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Name: Kiah
Cover: Remains hidden in the shadows. He is sheikan and that's all he plans to be
Alliance: Raised to follow the old beliefs that Sheikah are to serve the Royal family, he leads on to believe he is to help Zelda. But this boy has a revenge wish as well. He is a double agent. Not believing in helping a country based on Slaves, he managed to get into Bromir's network.
Race: Twili
Weakness: He's not invincible so normal things, several blows to the body, damaging organs, time.
Instrument: He uses a dark blade that is shaped like a katana, but has the apprence of something from out of the 'light world.'
Description: (theres a picture of him floating around but I'll get one eventually)
Other Info: Kiah was dropped into the light world during the 'Wars of Twilight' (TP) and raised by Impaz in old sheikah ways. Being raised in the light world gradually gave him an immunity to the world's light, so long as he revel his face in the direct sun. He was raised to belive in helping the royal family, like the old sheikah ways, but learning of what he is and his race's past, holds a grudge agiant the royal family for banning his ancestors to the dark world, unable to look freely apond the sun and hide in shadows and is more then willing to break the royal family line any way possible.

((STORY WILL CHANGE DEPENDING ON WHICH ZELDA GAME THIS TAKES PLACE. CHARACTER MAY CHANGE AS WELL))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Les Espions de la Cour Registration Empty look colors!

Post by T-kun Mon May 02, 2011 8:21 pm

God dammit, I'm actually gonna have to be serious in this for my characters to be badass. Curses. Anyway, I have a specific request, I'll probably PM you or something MW. Anyway.

Name: T-kun (Oh there's a surprise....)
Gender: Male. Don't really see how this is a weapon, unless your being really perverted.....
Cover:That one guy... from that one place....
Alliance: Royal Hyrulyian Family.
Race: Hylian
Weakness: Temper, get's pissed off easily. He can be loud too, especially when he's not supposed to.
Instrument: Knives, so he can shank you n' stuff. Has two rather big ones, and a few smaller ones here and there. Also has a bow and arrow, and uses it from time to time.
Description: Indeed, he is sexy. He's got longish dirty blonde hair, he's tall and skinny, i wouldn't say muscular, but he is athletic. Umm what else. Grey-blue eyes.... umm.... yah.....n' stuff...
Other Info: So yah, guess this is his personality. He's loud and sarcastic, and usually isn't in the best mood. He has a nice side he doesn't show off that often. He takes his job very seriously, even if Espe (whom may or may not be in the RP... not sure yet) is around. Ummmm.... he's...ridiculously....handsome..... n' stuff.....
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 857688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Les Espions de la Cour Registration K48fh33175/3200Les Espions de la Cour Registration Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Les Espions de la Cour Registration Empty Re: Les Espions de la Cour Registration

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down