Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

The Grand Sea

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Grand Sea

Post by Black-Wolf on Fri May 25, 2012 11:16 pm

A large wave rosed up as Michiko held up her hands. The wave held many of White’s men that were stranded in the water. The spirit stretched out the wave into a long vine and carefully carried them to their ship.

Suddenly her body glowed a bright blue. The light expanded around her body until it was a huge bubble. When the light vanished it revealed that Michiko transformed into a giant koi fish. She swam through the water as fast as she could, picking up any White pirates she could find.

“Demon! It’s me, Michiko.” She cried when she swam to the shore of the little strip of land Demon was on. “Help those men onto my back I’ll carry them to their ship!”

Yio floated over to the two on a large bubble of water. With her were five wounded White pirates. “Demon! I found more men!” She called before putting the men on Michiko’s back. “This…this is such a mess—EEEEEK! D-Demon! Look! That rock monster thing! It-it’s back!” She cried in terror.

Eclipse smiled and pounded her fist into her open hand. “Heh, heh, heh…goodie…this is just what I’ve been waiting for. Time for my big scene!” She said before she summoned black tiles of dark magic that led up to twenty feet away from the monster’s head. “I’m going to enjoy this!!” She declared as she ran up the tiles.

She jumped onto the last tile and held out her hands in front of her chest. “HEY! YOU! UGLY F***ER!!!” She cried out. “Present time!” She said.

A black aura surrounded her hands. The area around her suddenly went dark. Wind that wasn’t there seemed to be blowing from underneath her.

“Night-time emerges when the Dark One appears. Drawing power from the moon above. Granting me the strength of a thousand dragons.” As these words sparks of silver leapt from her palms. A black and silver orb appeared between her hands. It spun…faster and faster…and faster.

“I vow to use the power you’ve bestowed me to vanquish all of those who wish to do evil. May the fools who challenge me be destroyed by the power I now possess!!”

With that, Eclipse raised her hands above her head. Sparks of silver and black were jumping off them in every direction as if they were an angry swarm of hornets. Two orbs were now between her hands and were rotating around each other.

“DARKNESS WRATH!!!!” She yelled holding out her hands to the monster. The orbs shot out from her palms as silver and black beams of pure energy. As they were flying towards the beast, they spiraled around each other at a blinding speed. It hit the monster dead center of its chest. Chunks of rock flew in all directions. The blast was so powerful huge waves were born from its destructive power.

They would have destroyed everyone if it wasn’t for Michiko. Her eyes glowed a brilliant blue. The waves stopped. They appeared to be frozen. Arched over at their victims. Then the waves shrank and shrank and shrank until they were back in the water and no more.

Eclipse let out a victory laugh. The monster that destroyed islands, spread terror throughout the sea was gone. She jumped. “AWWW YEAH! And THAT’S how it’s done!”
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 286766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf on Sat May 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Dimitri gripped the sides of his boat as the epic final occurred. His eyes were sealed shut, but when it came time to open them, he saw all he needed. That pirate kid being spirited away by the Pirate King.
Cornelia, hugging onto a spike for dear life, also witnessed the act. All the hatred she used when he attacked the monster was reignited again. As she gripped the sword tighter, she screamed, "Tetrin!" That drew her companion's attention.
"Cornelia!" The blond moved to the side of the boat, trying to gain her attention. "Cornelia, over here!"
The ginger took a moment to look away. Her blue eyes grew wide with shock and relief. "Dimitri, what are you doing here?" she demanded, hugging her support tighter. "I thought you--"
"We're all here, that is, everyone but Vivi and Sebbastian. They branched off again."
She paused, taking a moment to do nothing but pant. "Please tell me you have a plan," she said suddenly. He only gave her a downcast look. "Please tell me that you know how we can get Tetrin back, we--"
Again, he cut her off. "Right now, there is nothing we can do," he told her, gentle but stern. "The only thing I'm concern about it getting you into this boat."
"But we have to find him." Tears swelled in her eyes, as contrite feelings gripped her heart. "Promise me that we'll find him."
Dimitri was silent for a long moment. He tapped his finger on the boat's side as he thought it over. He had never seen this girl-- one he practically raised --act so strangely. Sadly, he knew why. The blond didn't want this to happen, but...
"I promise." He looked around, trying to formulate a plan. "Asia could reach you easily," he said, looking up at the sky. There was a bird helping many of the injured ones. "But. . ." Shakily, he stood and waved his hands around. "Cindy! Can you please give us a hand?"

Asia whistled, nodding in appreciation. "I have to admit Eclipse, I'm impressed," she said, pocketing her knives. "I didn't think that you'll do it THAT easily." Before the other could respond, the brunette took a glance at her boss. He was still in the middle of the water. Yeah, good luck trying to get her to join him there. "Help the injured," She ordered, strutting to the nearest wounded.

((64, this is me when I read your last post
But are the other pirate captians with Cornelia? If so, they can join Dimitri on the boat. . .))
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 442375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:33 pm

There was obviously a whole lot of crazy stuff going down, but did either T-kun or Espe pay any attention? Of course not. They were too busy defending the boat from the hoards and hoards of the Black Tide Pirates. The cannons were decent, not as good as the Armistice's , but good enough to work with. Espe was loading and precisely firing the cannons, knocking soldiers into the water, air, and what was left of the tower. T-kun was going back and forth between shooting some of Espe's bomb arrows and helping Ivy maneuver the boat around the various debris.
"We can't keep this up for much longer!" T-kun yelled to the Admirals, who were fighting as well. "They'll eventually board us and over take us, we need to get out of here and rendezvous with the Dartage. At this rate I don't think we'll be able to make it out on our own... we need something else to give us a little push..." T-kun said, his eyes wandering across the battleground. Then, he spotted it. A devious smile appeared on his face as a plan began to form in his head. He called over to the Admirals once more.
"If we can take the Armistice back, Espe and I can use it to blow are way out easily. The problem will be getting there, it seems it's right in the biggest concentration of pirates."
"And you're implying I can't clear them out in 2 shots? I'm disappointed in you T-kun." Espe said, temporarily abandoning his assault on the oncoming hoard of pirates.
"I hope you can, because after you do, we'll have about a 20 second window to hop on and start sailing her. Espe, I assume the cannons are already loaded?" T-kun asked.
"When AREN'T they?" Espe replied.
"Good. Ivy, bring the ship starboard, and then press forward." T-kun said, pointing one of his swords in the direction they were going.
"Yes sir!" Ivy said, spinning the steering wheel around and moving the boar towards the destination. She was really starting to get a feel of maneuvering the ship, maybe should could really be a Commanding Warlord someday.
They accelerated onward, closer and closer to where the ship was docked. There was a particularly nasty looking group of pirates advancing their way towards some Navy troops who were retreating near the Armistice, and they didn't look like they'd be too keen to give up the ship.
"FIRE NOW!" T-kun yelled, and Espe shot the cannons and the group. The ground practically exlpoded, and many of the pirates and their various limbs flew through the air. T-kun and Espe had both dove into the water off the side of the boat and began swimming to the ship. They quickly climbed up the rope ladder and onto the boat. As soon as they got on, T-kun began to prep it for sailing as fast as he could while Espe raised the anchor. Just as the first of the pirates were mere feet away from the ship, they pushed off and began sailing towards the nearest wall. Suddenly, T-kun noticed two women relatively close to them. He recognized them as Letra and the Fleet Admiral Aryll. He spun the wheel around and got the ship pretty close to them, and then leaned over the side of the ship.
"Hey, you two need a lift out of here?" He called to them.
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 625838
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Birth : 1996-11-08
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
3175/3200  (3175/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:06 am

The Red slid down the spike he had grabbed onto, only to find the Blue trying to help the White off of another spike impaled through his left leg.
Eric chuckled as Captain Rama approached him, "I am having no luck with rocky pillars today am I?"
Ramaru chuckled as well as Barth helped the old Pirate off the portrusion, "Aye, you just can't get a break today mate."

As they all moved their way through the spike nest the Black had made in place of his ship, the White pointed over to his ship just with in view.
"This is where I get off gents. Our deal was with Captain Tetra, and with him gone and the Navy suddenly regrouping in full I no longer have a reason to be here."

Barth wiped the tears from his eyes, "YOU FOOLHARDY MAN! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU AREN'T AT DEATHS DOOR!"

Captain Rama held the flamboyant man back. Captain Eric just sighed, "Maybe I am. But the least I can do is direct my men back home. Get me back to my ship. If I can die on the soggy deck of that schooner, then I can at least say I died in my own home."

The Red gave a half hearted smile as they approached the small shore boat that Dimitri commanded. Rama nodded to Captain Dimitri, "Could ya do that for us lad? Row us out over to the Mjolnir so that the good Cap'n can have his rest. He's tired, and needs his rest..."

And with that the 3 Pirate Lords, a lost in thought Dimitri, a very content Asia, and an extremely grief stricken Cornelia finally left the Navy headquarters. The sound of the military force destroying what was left of their own home still rung out behind them.

The Ithos had successfully destroyed the Dawn's last shore boat. So riding the great RyuJin was their only choice.

After some fussing from Ryo about touching a sea god's head with his dirty feet, the crew of the Romance Dawn along with the demon trio, the smith's daughters, and the shape shifter all found themselves back on the Dawn much faster than it took them to get there.

"Now what?" asked Bellamy, still kind of confused as to what just happened.
Rico puzzled as well, "Wait...you guys go there to get the Captain and just leave with out him?"
"The Captain! AH! I completely forgot!" Hakai jumped facepalming himself for his foolishness.
Ryo just chuckled, if you noticed what was left of the Alice's crew is still at port as well. Just relax, we'll wait for them before making any decisions on what to do next."

Still currently commanding Captain Rozo nodded in agreement, "The Captain won't go far, most likely dealing with lose ends. Same for Captain Dimitri. However we can't wait long. Teach is on the move and for the sake of the sea we can't allow him to get to much farther ahead of us. For now we wait and guard the Alice until their return. After 15 minutes we go and find them instead."

Aryll and her Niece slipped into the boat.
Aryll nodded to the two rouges, "Lets see if we can aid the Ithos some. Then rendezvous back with the Dartage."
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 564786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
3200/3200  (3200/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:24 am

"Thank you Ryujin." Menz said, crossing her arm across her chest. Her sister copied her. "The captain is fine. He was with Barth and that viking guy. I don't understand really anything that is going on. But I have a feeling we should be going after those statues."

"If only we had some more time. I would beat every one of those pirates to the water's sea floor." Mary said, a bit disappointed they didn't get most of the fighting, but, was glad that her sister was ok.

Letra glared at the woman as she was ignored and sighed. Heading up to the wheel, "You let me handel that." She told T-Kun, putting her hand on the wheel, resting much of her weight on it to keep it off her weak foot. "Espe, T-Kun, you guys just do what you do best."

A creature seen hes houseboat free from the tower and came over from the large northern ship and landed on a cannon, making himself comfortable, his derpish stare watching T-Kun as he moved about.

MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1476120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Birth : 1991-03-15
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28
Residence : A space where life seems to have stopped

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
540/1000  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:27 pm

"How about I go find him?" Demon asked. "If we can't wait too long then I don't think we should just wait around." He added.

"Eyes in the sky! I'll become a seagull and follow them around. They shouldn't suspect a seagull, right?" Cindy asked.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1517223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:43 am

Dimitri rowed the boat towards the Alice. He was in company of three of the pirate lords-- what was he supposed to say? The blond glanced behind him, checking for debry before quelling his curiosity. He coolly asked, "Excuse me for intruding, but I must ask you all: now that the Pirate King has escaped, what do you plan to do? Are you going to persude him? If so, how?"
"If you're going after him, then you can count me part of your crew." Dimitri shot a commanding glare at Cornelia. The ginger sat at the far end of the boat, hugging her knees to her chest. The sacred sword laid at her feet. Her eyes, previous hollow and sad, now looked up with a blazing fire.
He gritted his teeth together. "Corn, now is not the time to make such decisions," he muttered, rowing the boat harder. What was up with her and these hasty decisions? Maybe if Asia talked to her, some sense would be knocked in.
Still, Cornelia ignore him, adding, "I'm a decent cook and I'll sleep on the deck if I have to. I can hold my own in a fight and I can fire a cannon. I don't mind eating the scraps either, just let me join you."

Meanwhile, Asia hopped onto her ship's deck. It was covered with rocks and stones that were strewn across the sky in the explosions. Giving a sigh, she started cleaning it off, throwing them over board and into the cold, blue waters. As she worked, she muttered about the stupidity of the people around her.
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 442375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Yio leaned against the railing as she stared at the remains of their battle. “…I hope they’re ok out there…” She said.

Eclipse’s sharp ears picked up what Asia had muttered and slid over to her side. “I know right? They’re my friends and all but…they’ve got to think better than that.” She said before she kicked a huge rock off the ship.
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 286766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Asia couldn't help but to smirk. "I'm glad we finely agree on something," she said, throwing over board the last big boulder. Now all that was left was to sweep up the layer of dust and check the deck for any external damages. She quickly ducked below deck and collected a broom. "I think that this might be a first," she added, coming on board with it.
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 442375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:48 am

"Oh wonderful, you again." T-kun said, addressing the derpy pelican sitting on the cannon. "Don't blame me if you get blown to pieces, I couldn't care less." Derp Bird let out an affectionate "DEEERP." And continued to sit.

"Alright, Espe keep with the precision shots at the enemy pirates. I'll take the big gun and shoot any debris out of the way. We should be outta this place in about five minutes."
They sailed on, shooting, blasting, and derping, until finally they passed the walls. The group sighed, knowing that the trial was over, even if only for a bit.
"There's the Ithos, let's meet up with her." T-kun said, pointing at the boat about half a kilometer away.
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 625838
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:
3175/3200  (3175/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:56 am

"Right.." Letra said, a bit quietly. What was to happen now. Did the future hold anything left, of was this the part in the story where the darkness takes all. Like the people of the past, were they meant to fall to the shadows of evil? She smiled a bit, seeing the enthusiasm of being able to destroy whatever of black's men left in their way before the sea would claim them all.

The ship came close to the remaining battleship as the orders were carried out to destroy the tower. An ancient structure from a time before, now to be wiped off the face of the waters.

Mary-Lynn leanded over the edge of the Dawn with her sister. "So. What happens now? El Caption ain't just gonna let them statues get away is he?!" "It might be time for us to go home Mary." "What?! But the fight isn't over!" "Sometimes we can't end the fighting! It will go on and on forever! No matter how many lives are lost!" The younger proceeded to grabbed his sister's claw from in her face. "I refuse to belive that. The fighting will stop, if someone forces its hand!" "But is it our place to decide that?" The younger calmed down a bit and sighed, scratching at her ear. "I don't know."

MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1476120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
540/1000  (540/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 pm

As the crew of the Alice ferried the individual Pirate Lords to their respective ships, moments were had.

Barth the Blue bowed deeply to Rama and Dimitri, "The Navy isn't gone, however they've suffered a terrible blow today. That means a lot of chaos for a lot of the farther reaching islands. No doubt with out a chain of command their dogs are running a muck of every honest fishermen. I'm going to see about bringing some order to these regions till things make sense again. Maybe with the Navy cut back so much, they'll learn just how powerful we free spirits of the sea can be!" The man smirked with a slight tear, "It's shame really. We've been on this chess board for so long and never really got the chance to get to know each other. I should hope Eric is never forgotten..."

The White hollered from beneath his blood stained beard, "Stop talking like I'm dead yet! I won't die. Not till I get to my ship..."
Bartholomeu just laughed, jumping into to water, and leisurely 'walking' back to the Lesser Rosa where his men could be seen celebrating in what they believed was a certain victory.

As they approached the Romance Dawn, Rama did himself the honors and leaped on deck.
"Aye mates!"
"Captain!" Rico cried. "We missed you Captain Rama!" Bellamy added. Hakai held back tears, "We missed you Captain...but we held strong! Except for Ryo of course, he cried the whole time." This was promptly followed by a near missed thrown knife.

"We were just about to come get you," Rozo smirked, pointing up to the seagulling Cindy, "The crew is antsy. They want to know our next move."
The Captain looked out to the sun still high in the sky, "We're meeting up with the Northern Raiders first. We need to return their Captain. He's on the Alice and is as good as gone. But the old man refuses to see death's face till he's made it aboard his ship. We at least owe him that."

Rozo nodded. He was about to grab the wheel but...instead stepped down and allowed the Captain to take the wheel. Ramaru smiled a wide grin. "Shall we then?"

As they made their way to the Mjolnir along side the Alice, the Captain gave a nice debriefing to all who questioned just what was going on.
"It be simple boys and girls! The Navy was getting to big for their britches, so we gave them one four! Now we go back to our origin'l plan! Find'n the legendary Miria isle! The fact that Mr. Tall Dark and Scary is after it be all the more reason for us to be beat'n him there, aye? So lets give Mr. Eric here who gave us a strong hand with the Navy a good send off, eh what not?"

And so they did as they approached the ship of the pirates of the north. Apparently they were at each other's throats over whether to stay for the captain and risk a fight with the Dartage, or leave now with what they had left. Never had so many grown men shed tears all at once then at the moment that Demon and Ramaru helped Eric the White aboard his own ship.
No words were shared, no hands were shook. The sea men just nodded heads. And they parted ways.
As the Alice and the Dawn left for their target, a song sung by 100 large men could be heard raising from the Mjolnir's deck. The language was unknown, the words to far to be heard, but the tone was somber. The tone was sad. Eric had got to see his men one last time before death. His final wish. As they continued forward the song soon could no longer be heard...

"Damn it!" Rama facepalmed, "He gave me his trinket swearing he'd not make it back! But he done did, and...I forgot to return the piece of wood! I pray he can forgive me... But no! They can mourn! We can not! WE're not done here mates. We got an unfindable island to find. And that there wake make by them statues be exactly what'll lead us there, aye? Man the sails! We're headed to the mirage island! Any revenge had on the Black be purely bonus mates."

As the Armistice met back up with the Ithos, Aryll kept her eyes on the tower as it slowly fell piece by piece. She refused to make eye contact, but she wouldn't ignore her niece's question any longer. She...she deserved answers.
"He had one request. One thing he asked of me. Keep the island safe. And that's exactly what I sought to do. He would come, he would go. His life was on the sea. He couldn't be kept attached to any one island for any amount of time. And of course your mother was just fine with that. They were both a couple of free spirits. But I wasn't. I promised to keep things safe...and I failed...They came in the cover of night. Some of the new neighbors had come with rare treasures, but no way to protect them. This drew them, the sea rats. They came with intend to kill and steal. And that's just what they did. Your Great Grandmother had been wrestling with a nasty illness for some time. But she held on, she was strong and held on even though she hadn't left her bed in years. But they didn't care. She had no gold, she was of no use to them. I couldn't allow such a thing to ever happen again..."

As they boarded the Ithos, Madam Fleet Admiral began to bark her orders once more.
"From here we will split into two teams. One team will take the Ithos and move on to Windfall to regroup our forces. Call them in from all our ports and bases, we need to redistribute our power evenly if we are to have any intent of reclaiming peace! That team will be lead by myself. The other team...will be lead by Letra. She will be taking Nathenial's place as the third Admiral and be taking control of the Dartage. Under her will be Commanding Warlord Ivy and Nathanial who has officialy been demoted to Commanding Worldlord himself. If the two rouges wish to continue their aid, they can do so by following Letra. They will be hunting down the Black and retrieving ex-commanding warlord Tetrin. I will hear no objections to these commands. Is that understood!"

Upon meeting up with the Dartage, the men were quick to split between the two ships. The Navy had one last chance for survival, they had to plan things out very carefully.
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 564786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
3200/3200  (3200/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Michiko created a large vine of water and had it carried her up to the deck of the Romance Dawn. As the vine lowered her down her tail glowed a bright blue and a blue ring appeared around her neck and stretched down her body and took the shape of a dress. Her tail then separated into two legs. The blue glow disappeared and she jumped onto the deck.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t turn into my human form when I first met all of you. But I couldn’t risk you going into shock after discovering what I really am that early.”

“Eh, it’s ok.” Eclipse said. “I’m positive that Hakai here would have fainted if you turned into a human right after Ryo caught you.” She added grinning a mocking grin at Hakai.
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 286766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:42 pm

"Ha. There ya go!" Mary said, leaning against the deck. "That's what I wanted to see. Some treasure. Rare materials to bring home and forge. Magical dissapearing..magical dissapeaing islands?" She said, scratching her head slightly. "You know the stories. A pirate is nothing without treasure to go find." Menz laughed, more relived then anything they were getting away from the fighting for a while.

Letra frowned as the ship was divided. Third admerial..she hadn't even planned on becoming a captain. It felt..strange and comfortable. Hell, it wasn't the first time she had commanded a crew, being second mate on her mother's ship for her 18th birthday. She had remembered grandma being in bed when Tetrin first up and left. She was a role model to both of them. How many people lived to see 3 generations of her own family. "Alright!" She stumbled under her ankle and approached the center of the deck. "Captain T-kun. Like before, if you wish to follow, stay close. We won't be tieing you down this time. I'm know you two were there for the battle at bomb island. Well it's about to get a lot more intense and I want you alert..should you two choose to continue on your own path. I shall strip the gold placed on your heads and the Armistice will officially be your ship to claim." She limped off the Armistice, crossing over to the Dartage. She stopped, looking up at the brunette. "Nate. I am sorry you lost your ship. But I will treat her as well as I can."

She remained her composure she worked back up, but inside, she was torn. Again, her family was leaving her like she was nothing, but her words rang in her head. This was defiantly not how father had raised them to be. You don't quit until you've tried everything. But to go into the unknown without being fully prepared. Well it was just stupid..it was like what Tetrin would do. And damn it, he was still alive out there then she was gonna get him back. Now wasn't the time to worry about the darkness or what will happen to the future of the seas. Right now, she was gonna get her brother back. "Alright. We are heading into the unknown. We do not know how the power of those statues work. Or how much power Teach hold's without his men or ship. But we have our orders. Let's move out. We only have to hope the wind will guide us on it's own." She said, talking and getting up the remaining people on her ship. Anxioty filled her mind though as she headed down, below deck, passing Ivy and stopped. "Congratulations Warlord. You are officially the youngest to come into such a power." Before continuing down to the captains room and finally got weight off her foot as she began to wrap it.

MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1476120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
540/1000  (540/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Demon stood alone after he was back with everyone on the Romance Dawn. He had his hands folded on the railing, and he was looking out to sea. His tail was flicking back and forth slowly.

Cindy landed on the railing near everyone else, still as a seagull. "What's next, cap'an?" She said, purposely adding the inflection to the word 'captain'.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1517223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:59 pm

The moment the sad song sang out, Cornellia burst into tears. It seemed as though everything that had happened that day was finally falling onto her shoulders. The only thing the girl felt as though she could do was lean on the rail farthest from the Dawn and cry. Dimitri made a move to help her, but Asia held him back. A small shake of the head exchanged a thousand words to each other. The man sighed and turned his attention to the other captain. "I was also wondering the say thing," he called out. "What is your plan for finding the unfindable island?"
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 442375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 am

"Do you honestly think we'd be leaving at this point?" T-kun said to Aryll. He turned to Letra as she walked to the other ship. "We'll follow you, to the end, if that might be the case. We're too deep into this to get out at this point." T-kun told her.
"And it's not like we have anything better to do for the rest of the week." Espe added.
Ivy thanked Letra, and then suddenly realized the great responsibility she had. Her, a fourteen year old Navy recruit, was now a Commanding Warlord. Even though so many amazing and bizarre things had been happening as of late, this topped the list. She began to walk over to the ship, but T-kun caught her hand.
"Thanks, for all of that back there. And really, everything before that too. Just, just thank you." he said. He gave her a quick hug, then stepped back a little red in the face. "Well, um, good luck with your new title and stuff."
Ivy smiled. "Your welcome, see you soon." She walked to the other ship.
Behind them, Derp Bird was sitting on a crate next to Espe.
"See Derp Bird, T-kun pretends to be all devilishly handsome and good with the ladies, and yet he get's all flustered. At least we see through his act, don't we." Espe said to the derpy Pelican. Derp Bird respond with a confidant, "DEERP", not having understood a word Espe said.
At this moment, Kryys landed on the deck of the Armistice.
"Kryys!" T-kun said. "Had fun on your side trip then?"
"Yeah, I guess it was alright. It's nice to be back though."
"Mailman friend! So great to have you back, we missed you so much! And guess what? We're prepping the ship for sail, so you can help out by moving those crates!" Espe said, in an almost disturbing sing-song voice.
"Glad to know I'm appreciated." Kryys said, rolling his eyes as he got to work.
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 625838
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:
3175/3200  (3175/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:30 am

(The opening of the next chapter! Finally! This is going to be another long one. Like Really long. But we should be sailing smoothly (pun intended) after this. Promise!)

Captain Raurumaru the Red pointed west where a wake of dirt slowly settled into the sea, "We sail! Sail with the speed of the wind 'erself maties! The Black be move'n with a slow crowd these days. Though strong they are. And we can't be allow'n those to be reach'n the isle! Whatever 'is plans maybe, no doubt they're nothin but trouble for us! Ya see...we don't know exactly what's ON the isle of mystery."

Bellamy jumped from the high ropes, pulling down the main sail as the wind began to pull the Dawn along. He landing right next to the captain with a huge thud!
"Some say gold! Gold as far as the eyes can see!"

Hakai added in cynically, "And others say nothing but a terrible death awaits those who dare to tread the island..."

Francis spoke quietly from the side, but managed to be heard none the less, "The only thing that can for certain be said is simply that the island does infact move from location to location. It is believed to have some kind of system which is uses to determine exactly where it will appear and when, however this 'pattern' has thus far proven far to sparse and random to be recordable. Especially considering a large number of its appearances seem to be followed by random plagues such as Helmaroc swarms or Octo outbreaks. As a result, many of its appearances have never been recorded."

Hakai continued his cynics with a confident closed eye pose, "Further proving the 'terrible death' theory."

Rozo walked on deck pushing Hakai to the side a little, the shorter brunette barely catching himself as he stumbled.
"That's not to say no one's ever made land fall before. We went to MapMaker's Isle hoping for a clue as to how to get the island, but apparently there was a lot more than just that."

Rico itched her head at Rozo's always cryptic way of speaking, "Like what? I thought all they really had was a big library there?"

Ryo padded the child's head, "True, but it's what's in the library that was so important...and apparently it was important enough to the Pirate King to warrant destroying the island....inhabitance and all."

"NAY!" Captain Rama yelled throwing out his arm in a cutting motion, "That man is no Pirate and certainly no King! A King has people that 'e rules over, even if he be unjust in his rule. A Pirate has a crew 'e be apart of, whether he leads it or it leads 'em. The moment that salty sea beast left 'is mean to the cruel tides of the Navy, he lost all right to call 'emself a Pirate or a King."

No one dared to argue against this point, but Francis so boldly picked up where the conversation had first left off, "MapMaker's isle's library of charts was founded by one of the earliest members of the Tingle Tribe. It was said to contain maps of every island. Every island that had ever had been stepped foot on. We could only hope that a map there would indeed contain information on the Mirage island."

"But all we found was a bunch of rubble and a book right?" Rico pointed out the obvious, not realizing the pain this caused some of the crew.

"Not just any book. But the personal writings of Black himself." Rozo sat himself in his usual place behind the wheel as he answered the child's untactful observation. "And even if he destroyed it, the fact is the map did exist. Some one did step foot on that cursed island. And he left just enough information in the few waterlogged pieces of text we managed to puzzle back together to know most of what his plan was."

"But none of that included what he's planning to do on the island though right?" interjected the foreign sniper.
"Nope," Bellamy fired back just as quickly, "He talked about the bell on top of the Tower, and the statues underneath. But nothing about what was on the island itself. Well...nothing that made sense at least."

"Sense?" Rico popped in yet another question to the conversation she always seemed a few steps behind on.

"There were a few words that we could barely make out. 'Gold,' 'Gate,' and 'Ruins' all words that make sense and leaves hints as to what the island may hold on their own. But together they leave more questions than answers, especially considering Black Teach has fought himself into a corner. I doubt he would go so for ruins and gold." establish Francis, feeling as though he had spoken to much.

"Ok, so. We know he's going there but we don't know why. But that's not what's bothering me. What I wanna know is what are WE planning to do? Even if we catch up to him, we're going to have a hard time stopping him with those big monsters on his side, and even if we beat him there! Which I can't see us doing due to us not having any real idea where it is to begin with... Just what do we do when he finally catches back up?" puzzled Hakai in a rather generic thinking pose.

Doc Gio laughed as he tuned his favorite instrument, the old man having just listened and observed from the back, "It sounds like the problem is those statues! So the simplest solution would just to be rid of them!"

Rama grinned and laughed his hardy laugh, "Aye! The good Doc be know'n the plan 'fore I even say it m'self!"

"Woah wait!" Hakai protested.
Ryo stopped him, "Before the gunpowder pirate even starts, I have to agree with him. We already tried firing cannons at the things, and they did little to nothing to them!"

"You say that like it's all we can do. "Rozo added, stalwartly steering with out a single change in facial expression.

Rama nodded to his first mate in agreement, "We've all seen that even gods can faulter. We pound on them things enough, somethin's gotta give sooner or later! So wait say ye Cap'n Dimitri!" the Red shouted over to the Alice, "We're gonna see if we can put those rock lugging beasts out of commission aye? Between the loyal crew of you and I, a couple of demons, the smith's daughters, a shape-shifter, and our fine walk'n sea nymph here. I'm certain we can make due, what say ye lad?" The Captain spoke in a gleeful gusto as if the plan had already been decided and put into motion.
"Prepare yourself mates! The monster Black Low will be upon us in but a few short hours..."

Fleet Admiral Aryll stood quietly, standing on the bowsprit of the Ithos. Admiral Yi stood behind her...
"I was shocked when you made the recruit Commanding Warlord. But then to turn around and make a court martialed member an Admiral? I won't question your choices Madam Admiral, but I am a bit puzzled here."

Aryll didn't move once from her spot, "Do you believe in destiny Admiral Yi?"
"Not particularly ma'am, no." the man answered.
"No? How about fullfilling parental expectations? Proving yourself to the ones who raised you?" the Madam Admiral itched a slight itch on her arm.

Yi stepped down a bit, "Does this have anything to do with you and Ms. Letra's connection to the former Pirate Queen?"

Aryll chuckled under her breath, "Pirate Queen...back when being a pirate was the same as being an adventurer...those like the Pirate Lords are simply dreamers. Wishing they could go back to that simpler time, forgetting the Pirate wars ever happened. But they did happen, and people will forever see them as monsters. And that is the blood Letra and her brother must forever carry..."

"But...Fleet Admiral that still doesn't explain your choice of promoting Ms. Ivy so suddenly and to such an extreme!"

Aryll finally stood down and looked at the man. She paused for a moment...then laughed, "What? You think Letra is the only one with a parent she must prove her blood to?"

(Good! Now that the final chapter is finally opening. We have a little more freedom of movement now. The Dartage and Armistice are now in Ms and Tkun's hands. Lets make things interesting shall we :3)
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 564786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
3200/3200  (3200/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:26 am

Letra emerged from the Captain's quarters. Her clothes were ripped from battle, bloodstained from death and hair messed up with stress. "Listen up! I know a many of you have a few choice words you wish to say to me, but I am captain of this ship now and if you want me to protect you, you WILL obey my orders without falter. Once the dark pirate is taken care of, any punches that wish to be thrown will be said. Until then! Keep your heads up, spirits high and mouths shut! Understood?!" The sailors saluted and broke from their soldier frozen postures and began to load up and prepare the ship as it took sail.

She walked over to the edge of her ship as it passed the slowly but surly moving Romancing Dawn. She gave only the captain a glancing pass as he spoke of his plan to his mighty crew. "Captain T-kun. We are going to get to that island before the pirates do." She lifted a gem from her pocket, grinning slightly. The little blue stone glowed slightly. Her mother taught their pickpocketing well. "Lead me to him gods. Please." As they passed the Dawn she walked over to an edge. "Cornelia! I don't know if he's dead or not, but he deserves to be recovered. Are you coming with? Or returning to your crew?!" The blond yelled over the edge, rope in hand.

Mary-Lynn, grabbed a rope from her fellow giant and tied it up, helping set the quickly catching winds. "Yes! I want one of those statues!" "No." "What?" "You can't take that with us!" "But?!" "What would Dad say?" "He'd think it's cool and put it in the front yard." "Exactly. He hid the forge on purpose. That statue will draw too much attention. Expecully unwanted kind." The younger sighed. "I suppose." Menz frowned slightly. "But that doesn't mean you can't smash it to bits and take parts home." "Aww yeah!" She said, Pumped as she dropped her large golden hammer on the deck. "Lead the way Captain R!"

MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1476120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
540/1000  (540/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:59 am

Dimitri nodded. "What made you think we would not?" he asked, taking a small drink of his coffee. "We may be thieves, but we are not heartless. Asia might be, but--"
Said girl was suddenly a his side, scowling and nudging his shoulder. "Hey, Dimitri--"
Thinking her to be offended, he merely shrugged her away. "It's a joke, Asia, it's something people do to have fun."
"It's not that. Stupid Corn is--"
The captain turned to see Cornelia standing at the other end of the boat, tying her katana to her side, the saber safe in her hands (it felt too precious to just dangle by her side useleassly). That would be normal, except there was a brown sack by her feet. Anyone could understand what she was about to do. Pressing his lips together, he started marching to her, saying, "Corn would you stop and think rationally about this?"
"I have thought about it," she replied evenly. "Tetrin saved me and now I've got to save him."
Sighing, "It's not that I don't admire you for your loyalty, but--"
Cornelia turned to him, giving him a challenging glare. "But what? What could the 'ever intelligent' Dimitri have to say?"
He took a large breath and tried to, but the words were (for once) stuck in his throat. She continued to glare at him. It went on for a good minute before Asia just groaned. "Would you just leave already?" she demanded. "Your stupidity is giving me a headache."
"First Dimitri has to--"
The blond rubbed his temples. "Just go."
A small part of the deformed girl told her that there was something wrong. Shouldn't her long time mentor be happy for her initiative? But the idea of keeping Letra waiting any longer made her start moving. Swinging her sack over her shoulder, she jumped to the other deck. Smiling to Tetrin's sister, she gave a small gave to the people she was leaving again.
Asia rolled her eyes.
Dimitri looked at her guiltily for a moment before jumping back to his coffee and work.

Last edited by MidnasWolf on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm taking the saber)
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 442375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:51 pm

Letra put her hand on Cornellia's shoulder. "Thank you. I've come to trust you and am glad to have you back at my side. Besides, you have that saber he put so much trust in. It might be our only chance of retrieving his body."

((MW, 64 said it's ok that you have the master saber and that it would actully be good for the plot if you'd like to hang onto it))

MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1476120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
540/1000  (540/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Cornelia nodded, smiling contently. "I'm glad for that," she said, gripping her new saber. "But do you have any idea how we are going to find him?"

((Thanks for telling me. I never go in the chat >-<))
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 442375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Eclipse walked in between Asia and Dimitri and swung her arms around their shoulders. “And there she goes again. Off to rescue her boyfriend.” She said with a grin. Turning towards the blond, “You DO realize that it’s obvious that she has a thing for that STUPID Tetrin, right?”

Yio walked over to Demon and stood by his side. “You seem to be puzzled about something. Is everything ok?”

Michiko sat on the railing near Rama. “I hope we can put an end to this madness.” She said, staring at the sky.
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 286766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:00 pm

"Lay off, Eclipse," Asia grumbled.
Dimitri, on the other hand, merely sighed. "Of course I understand that," he said. "I simply believe that Cornelia is acting rashly about everything. That girl has no idea how to slow down and think." He took a long drink of coffee. He crinkled his nose and forced it down his throat. "Asia, you make terrible coffee."
"I'm not Vivi, so deal with it."
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 442375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:33 am

Demon looked distantly at the sea, not really realizing that Yio was there, but still acknowledging her presence. "A long time ago, someone died in the arms of the person they loved and cared for, and she sang to him as he died. With what just happened, I was kinda reminded of that, that's all." he said. "I'm fine, if that's what you're wondering."

~~~~~~~

Cindy turned back to her regular attire and went over to Hakai. "I just want to thank you for letting me get shot out of the cannon. See? I'm perfectly all right, not a scratch." she held out her hand. "We're going to get into some pretty crazy stuff ahead, aren't we? Let's take on whatever happens together, all right?" She looked at him with her bright eyes and a nice smile.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1517223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)