Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Sea

+6
Mario
Black-Wolf
MidnasWolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Link64
10 posters

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Grand Sea - Page 21 Empty Re: The Grand Sea

Post by Link64 Tue May 31, 2011 12:00 am

The Captain laughed, "Aye, couldn't agree more with ya's." putting out his hand for a shake.

Francis stepped over onto the Alice's deck still refusing to remove his nose from his book, "The island appears at purely at random. Any fool lucky enough to run into the island once and survive will have little luck doing it twice."
Hakai added what he knew, standing on the Dawn's sail, "Ya! But apparently there's this dude who has a map or something that can I tell us exactly where it'll be!"
Bellamy lumbered his way up behind Hakai with a smile, somehow keeping his balance along the mast, "Ya! And after we know where we can find it, then we can worry about the spells and stuff!"

Francis pointed, "And that 'dude' of which he speaks lives on an island by himself to the south."
"Alright then! So we're all hunkydoory? All good friends? Then lets stop with the sitting around and start moving!" demanded an antsy Ryo.

"Hmm... Yes.... I see...." the Doc fiddled around in Menroe's mouth gingerly, "well it doesn't matter how good of a healer you are, if you don't keep your body in good shape, it'll give out on you whether you're ready or not!"
He turned around and flipped through the pages of an old book, "Hmm... Yes... It's as I thought. I want you to find Ryo for me, ask him to make you some Mango juice. With LOTS of pulp! I don't care if you like it or not. I want you drinking one every morning for the next 5 days. And after that, at least two oranges every week. Womens 'bodies burn through their vitamins and minerals faster than men, especially still growing ones! Bleeding gums is the first sign of Scurvy! So you better start paying attention to your diet. Understood?"
He turned around with a smile, still hoping she had relaxed some.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 21 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 21 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 12:49 am

"ADVENTURE!" Ankh jumped back across and into Chize's arms. "We are going to go look for treasure." "You seem happy." "Very!"

Menroe covered her mouth, "Scurvy? I didn't really think it was real." She muffled behind her hand. "I'm sorry. I've eaten the same thing as forever so it seems..." She thought back a bit, "We have been here almost two months now..that's been different. Ok. I'm sorry." She climbed down and headed up to the surface. "What's going on?" She asked. "We arn't the only ones going to be tagging along on this trip." Extraxi said and leaned forward slightly, "Why are you covering your mouth." "No reason." "Menroe.." He glared and she shook her head and moved her way over to Ryo. "Ryo..You guys seem busy but the doctor said I need a...uh..pulpy mango drink..meh..I'm not much of a fruit eater though." She said, keeping her mouth covered, feeling self conscious. Then watched the teen jump across the gap. "Look at that guy. He's a cat. That is so awesome!"

The four of them continued a bit inwards before the chu chu's seemed to dispurse. "There is no way we are near the center..something must have scared them off. And I dought it was T-Kun's face." He grinned slightly, stepping back as a large plant erupted from the ground, grabbing the ex-commander by his foot and lifting it high int he air. "Damn it. This Baku Plant's evolved from the water as well. I've never seen one this size. Don't just stand there gawking at it!" The blond demanded and tried to turn in a way he'd be able to cut himself free.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue May 31, 2011 12:53 am

Laughing, Asia placed an arm around Dimitri. "Don't tell him that it's random," she said, balancing on the rail herself. "Mr. Know-it-all doesn't believe in random."
Dimitri rolled his eyes saying, "Only when it involves human beings. They often try to make themselves random when in the end they just repeat themselves in an mathamatical equat-"
Asia jumped back onto deck. "Whatever. Let's just get going."
The blond straightened and jumped back onto deck. "Right. Release the sails! Turn the ship by 25 degrees." He turned and smirked at Francis. "If we're gonna work together, then we need to keep information circling between us. I got three demons, a shape shifter, a cat/man and his boyfriend, a mage, assasin, and me. But I'll like to know what this island is."

Cornellia laughed. "Have you ever heard of karma Tetrin-boy?" she asked, hacking at the plant. After a few swings, the thing let go of the blond. Squaring herself, the ginger caught him bridle style. She grinned broadly.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 21 K48fh3100/100The Grand Sea - Page 21 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue May 31, 2011 10:15 pm

"So, we're really gonna team up huh? Sounds fun." Eclipse said. Then she jumped down from the crow's nest and landed perfectly on her feet on the deck of the Alice right infront of Francis, startling him. She didn't get hurt, or break any bones, get shaken up or anything. "I'm Eclipse, one of the three demons Dimitri mentioned." She pointed to Yio. "And that one with navy blue hair and purple eyes is Yio. She's also a demon."

When Yio heard her name, she turned her head towards Eclipse and Francis and smiled. They could see her sharp teeth and fangs. She then stood up and walked over to Demon and stood next to him.
"Well Demon, looks like we're joining these guys to search for that island. I'm really excited about this. What about you?"
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Tetrin climbed down, frowning slightly, "Thank you." If he hadn't pretty much lost his heart in the navy, his face would probably have been lite up in colors just now. "The way to kill them best is to cut off their head completely. One slice would be easy had this been a normal monster." He looked about the area, T-kun and Espe already doing considerable damage on the creature..infact. They were a pretty damn good distraction. "I'll go around and aim from behind, you attack from the front. If we cut it parrel to each other the weight of it's head will most likely snap the rest for us. Ready?" the blond started running fast, dodging the veins and smaller snappers, cutting them in his path and made it to the other side. There was no way he could jump that damn high. His blue eyes scanned about the area. "Alright then. I never was a good climber anyway." One of the snappers came towards him and he he grabed onto it's neck, holding tightly as it sqirmed to breath, it raised itself high enough for him to strick. And down he came, only hoping the redhead was able to strick at the same time.

((Yes. I GM'd T-Kun since he's on vactation. I don't see them just standing there out of the fight. MW you can finish the fight if you wish))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:27 pm

The redhead did. Cornellia struck it hard using a similar technic. "Well that wasn't so hard Tetrin-boy," she said, eyeing the corpse.

MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Demon smiled at Yio. "yeah, I'm up for it. An adventure's always fun." He said. He was trying to ignore the fact that he was surrounded by males that weren't wearing pink.

Cindy butted into their conversation. "Yeah, it will be fun! and there will be treasure at the end of it too!" She looked ecstatic.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:03 pm

"Indeed. Your quick. That's good." he continued forward, keeping Espe from trying to blow up the dead corpse. "This place used to be more gentle. There were small children that used to sing and play here. Since the waters have began to evaporate over the years, monsters from the other forbidden woods have easily traveled to this sacred spot. The gaurdian has been able to expanded the island it seems, and has grown to create chambers to keep the monsters out. I had heard rumors that these changes have happened but I never though." He said, folding his arms, his hand holding his chin, "I only hope he is still there. We should be nearing the center."

The 4 continued through the woods, becoming less evil and filled with creepy crawlers and more mystical and calm. The a merged from an enterence and looked down. "Everyone. This is the Sacred Grove. Home of one of the oldest guardians in the world." Tetrin stepped back from the edge slightly. He looked up and grabbed a huge leaf off a branch. "Follow me." He took a deep breath and jumped off, the leaf filling up with the air current under it and gently floated towards the water below.

((No. Not TP Sacred Grove, but I figured it could be called that ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:16 pm

"You're insane!" Cornellia yelled. Yet he was hurt, actually, he was floating. Plus she didn't want to seem like a wimp... she groaned and plucked a leaf off of the same tree. Checking to make sure some bug didn't eat any holes into it, she closed her eyes, and jumped.
And floated.
She slowly opened them, feeling a sudden surge of panick. "OH MY GOD!" she shrieked. Cornellia began to hyperventalate before calming herself down. "Tetrin's not panicking," the ginger thought. "So why should I?" With a clearer head, she started to actually enjoy herself. "It's as if I'm fly!" She giggled in pure glee.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:09 pm

The blond landed first. The two boys landed next, tumbling and rolled on the ground, missing the water completely, the two of them having fought for the biggest leaf at the top and with Espe not letting T-Kun having the satisfactory of getting the big one alone. Tetrin glanced up as Corneliia seemed to have calmed down. "It's easier if you've done it before." He metioned as she drew close to the ground and landed. "We can follow down this waterfall straight to the great tree's front. Easier then walking around the grass and tripping over roots, falling into small plants that like to spit you into the air, and not to squish any fireflies roaming about."

And with that, he jumped off the water fall, landing on the only about 6 foot drop below and continued forward.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:53 pm

"What's up with you and jumping off cliffs?" Cornellia asked, jumping after him.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:15 am

Ramaru jumped back over to his ship, "Aye then! We set sail for the sourthern seas! Weigh Anchor! We be move'n out!

And sure enough the crew had the sails all set up in no time. As the Dawn began to move over, Bellamy through over an anchor chain with all his might, and then jumped between the two moving ships. He laughed as he picked up the extremely heavy piece, "We can link the back of the Dawn with the Front of the Alice! that way we won't be any more than a chain's link apart!"
Just as the Dawn pulled ahead of the Alice, Hakai took the now big jump between them, just barely making it having to pull himself up. "So yeah, we'll be lead'n since we know where we're going! You guy'll be guarding the rear. Bellamy will be climbing back over the chain once he ties it, if anyone wants to go with him feel free. It's cool if I stick around here for a bit, right?"

Ryo nodded, "That'd be a great help to me. The ones I got aren't gonna last very long in the southern seas where it's hot all the time. And I doubt we'd end up eating them all fast enough. So lets go get that made shall we?"

Ramaru stepped up next to Extraxi, "Aye Mr. Rex! We be tread'n some dangerous waters any more, you sure you want your pride and joy about in a time like this? We can always take her back if ya need it."

The Navy base was in an absolute tizzy. Nothing like this had ever happened before, and no one knew what to do. Such a by the books organization wasn't ready to react to something that wasn't in the books.

....but some one else was....
Some where in the west, on a very dark ship, in the midsts of a very dark storm...
"'Id you 'ear dat cap'n? Da Nava' vessa' Orthos dun gone an' gott'n 'erself captura'd she did!" exclaimed a dangly and poorly cleaned man.
A large and dark bearded figure responded, "Aye...Did she now...That me hardies, is a fine prize indeed!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 21 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 21 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:18 pm

"Chaining together. Seems like a good idea until one ship sinks and causes the other ship to be anchord to eventually meet the same fate, but none the less, a good idea," Dimitri stated.
Asia rolled her eyes and smacked him. "Oh be quite. By the way, I'm going to the other ship."
"I thought what we had was special" he wimpered, causing the brunette to hit him again.
Sebbastian lifted Asia in the air; away from Dimitri. "Im going too, so don't worry," he said.

Vivi grabbed Hakai's arm. "I'm Vivi," she giggled. "Do you know of anything fun?" "Don't let that mask decieve you," Dimitri warned. "She'll rob you when you least expect it.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:19 pm

"Meow! Away!" Ankh said, falling from Chize's hands and running over, looking down at the chain that connected them.

Extraxi shook his head, his arms folded, "She is but one of my pride and joys. And both of them have been taking care of themselves this long without me. I don't think these waters have anything she couldn't handle." He sighed, putting his hand on Ramura's shoulder, "Yall, just keep an eye on her. She might leave you guys behind."

Menroe nodded following Ryo to the kitchen.

"I was raised on Outset. I liked jumping off the cliffs and into the sea." He lead them to an area where the water seemed still and quiet. The leaves had a dew shine on them, almost like little beads of magic dressed each leaf. The lilypads were large and floated gently on the surface. "Great Deku Tree. I need to speak with you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Cornellia looked at him. "Great Deku tree, as in an actual tree? You Outset people are insane."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 am

Eclipse walked over to the chain that connected the two boats and jumped on it. She started walking on it as if it were a tightrope.

Yio was about to say something to both Demon and Cindy when she saw Eclipse out of the corner of her eye. "Eclipse! What are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm walking on this chain." Replied Eclipse.

"Yeah, but why?"

"To test how strong it really is." Eclipse said. "You know, this is kinda fun. You should try walking on it."

Yio moved a little closer to Demon, scared at the thought of walking on the chain. "N-no, I'm good."

"Suite yourself. I just thought that this would help you conquer your fears." Eclipse said before jumping back on the Alice.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Ankh climbed up onto it with the demoness. "I have awesome balance. watch." The neko rubbed his hand together and then placed them on the chain, forcing his upper body into a hand stand. "See" He laughed. "No one is a better climber, jumper or balancer then me." Ankh bragged, then looked down at the water and fell on his knees, his fingers tight in the chains. Chize walked over, climbing up on the edge, balancing for a second and pulled on the teen, who would not budge.

"I have nothing to do with that." Tetrin pointed out and walked over, staring up at the large face in the tree. "Your are..the hero's son..Tetrin right." "Yes Deku Tree." Tetrin climbed on a lily pad as it rose up out of the water. "I heard that you were able to save your Mother and sister. Is that correct. You have not been here since you asked for my help last time." "Yes..they are fine." "And your father?" Tetrin folded his arms, "I'm not here to talk about them." The blond snapped, changing the subject.

"The Master Sword. Why was it such a powerful sword. It looks no different from another blade but it was flawless, the blade never dulled. Why!?" "What do you need to know that for?" Tetrin drew his replica. "Because I want to make another. This sword was forged by a large and strange blacksmith deep in the caverns of Fire Mountain to never break. Blessed by the Great Fairy Queen to so that only those with a..good heart could wield it." He looked down at Cornellia after saying that. "That shows somethign right." He said and looked back up to the tree. "But it has no power what so ever. Even if I collect 10 Knights Crests and everything, it wouldn't be enough."

"Your treading dangerous waters boy." "It's..necessary." "Why." "To keep the peace." "Or to make up for what you have done." The man's hands clenched tightly on his arms. "I have heard what you have done while in that..group of peace makers. It sounds more like trouble making." "I'm trying to fix it ok!" The man snapped. "Everyone just keeps telling me how I've done everything wrong my whole life. How my mom almost wiped from exsistance was my fault, my sister getting thrown into the past my fault. People becoming pirates my fault. Damn it. Let me do something bloody right for once then!"

"Whose the girl?" "Her. This is Cornellia. She's helping me." "She reminds me of a wise companion of the achient hero. Just as beautiful as well. Keep this boy out of trouble for the seas sake will you. You want to add power to it? Find two sages that can enchant the blade. Since it is not the original blade it will never be as powerful, but it will help you..keep the peace as you claim. And because of that, you will not receive help from the original sages." "Where do we start?" "You already know one. Infact, she is very close to you. The other, you will have to find on your own." "Why can't you ever just tell me straight out!" "Then what is the point of sailing the seas if I tell you everything that is out there."

Tetrin sighed. "Thank you." The lilypad lowered and he walked over to the other three. "If you guys want to ask him anything. Now is the time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Cindy smiled at Ankh, who refused to move from the chain. Demon noticed Yio's fear of getting on the chain, so he decided to diffuse the situation. "Hey guys. I think you should get off of the chain. We don't need to put any unnecessary extra weight on it." He said. then he did a backflip into a handstand. "It's been a while since I've worked out." He said, keeping his eye on his tail, as the pointy part was in danger of spearing through the bow.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Asia peeked over the rail. "Will you fish me out if I fall," she asked nervously, thinking about her inability to swim. Sebbastian nodded. Gulping, she began to balance her way across the chain and onto the Romance Dawn, Sebbastian close at hand. When their feet touched the deck, she gasped and fell to the ground, waving her arms back and forth. "Solid ground," she cooed.
If Sebbastian had eyes, he would roll them.

Cornellia blushed. "He thinks I'm pretty," she thought. "Thats the 5th person to ever think that!"Regaining her formal self, she cleared her throat. "Um Deku Tree sir lord, I think that you know what Tetrin has planned, so my question is that what do you predict will happen if we succeed? WHat will be the consiqunces?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:04 pm

"I'm not a fortune teller. Just a really old tree. Whatever happens is up to you all." "Come on." Tetrin said, turning and leading them outside. He looked down at the ship below them and grabbed Cornellia's arm before she walked past, T-Kun and Espe already heading down the forest side to the water, fighting the urge to not push each other down it. "You wouldn't happen to have any ideas on where to start would you?" Yes, he finally broke down and asked for someone else's thoughts instead of following his own, which he hadn't done in years, and even as a teen, he rarely listened to other peoples ideas.

"Hey Menroe!" She turned on heel and walked over to the two bearded men. "What?" She said, her mouth still covered. "Old captain here wants to know if you can handle dangerous waters." "As long as I don't have to dive." "I don't know. Your not exactly your mother's girl." Menroe's hands clenched at her side, "Hey! I'll show you see this!" She flex her arm, a decent muscle for a girl her size popping up, "I bet I can beat Hakai in an arm contest anyday! Don't worry about me." The girl smiled and hurried off to catch up with Ryo. "There she goes. Kid's ya know. Always gotta be hiding their faces."

Ankh crawled over on his belly and back into Chize's arms, he set her on the ground. "Stop stealing my thunder!" Ankh said, running over and shoving Demon slightly, hoping to knock him over, grinning a mischievous kitty grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Demon's tail shot up in order to save himself. He backed up a little bit, but fell over anyway. His tail tried to save him, but he was not so lucky. Instead, his tail got stuck in the boat. "Argh." Demon moaned, as he tugged at his tail slightly, trying to pull it out.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Dimitri took another sip of his coffee. "Demon, please don't ruin my boat."

Cornelli crossed her arms. "Mages..." she thought outloud. "Come on! This would be easy for Dimitri to figure out!" she thought fiercely. "Well by mages I think he meant some of the powerful ones, so is there any sacred place we could go?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:07 pm

-Due to Site Turmoil, this RP will be locked until further notice. Not erased. Simply locked, perhaps we will be able to finish it at a later date and time. But for now, we are missing 2 players, 1 of which played a key role in the plot and so we will be unable to finish it at this time.-
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:55 am

Winds...

They come, they go. They change and move. And what started out as a few weak gales have been brought together to become a very powerful force. The winds of change are now in motion. And not even the most stalwart men shall be unmoved by them...

The gales...what were their names? Where were they going...

Twas from Bomb Island that they sailed. Seeking the Map Maker's Isle. A place said to be home to the one man who new of the moving island's true where abouts...

The Crew of the feared Romance Dawn...

Fearless Fighter Captain Raurumaru the Red

First Mate and Skilled Swordsmen Inigo Rozo

Second Mate and Crack Marskmen Hakai Shashu

Brilliant Navigator and Mage Francis Draque

Warrior Chef Ryori Tetsu

Jubilant Doctor Giovanni Ministrello

Whimsical Shipwright Bellamy Carrack

And the Rough n' Tough Young Rico

And the crew of the mysterious Alice...

Tactical Captain Dimetri

Ever versatile Assassin Asia

Gleeful Theif and Mage Vivian Fox

Forever Silent Telepath Sebbastian

And the now missing Bladeswoman Cornelia

Together these two crews move South. But though strong together, their winds are made stronger still by outlanders from other worlds...

The Father-Daughter Skabn Clan...

The Unquakable Warrior Smith Extraxi Skabn

And the Dragonmaster of Spirit Menroe Skabn

The Two-in-One powerhouse...

The Loving Warrior Demon

The Warring Lover Fairy

The Fate-Crossed Lovers...

Infinitely Sunny Ankh

Limitlessy Dark Chize

The Indomitable Demon Duo...

Timid but Kind Yio

Intimidating but Strong Eclipse

The Spirit Spawned Twins...

The Brashfully Spirited Dusk

The Bashfully Spirited Archerail

And of course the Mysterious Shape-shifting Entity that is Ms. Cindy Trinet

Together with the two ships bound by chain, their strengths have already kicked a strong blow to the Grand Sea Navy. But even so, though a frightening force they may be, it was not their actions that truly set the winds of change into motion...

After kidnappings, fiery sea battles, and onboard conflict between siblings...The Famous Commanding Warlords of the GNS flagship Orthos mutinied...

Ex Commanding Warlord Tetrin, with a newly opened heart of fury after years of cold contempt

Ex Commanding Warlord Letra, with a new found respect for the brother she held dear

Ex Navy Ivy, loyal only to her Commanding Warlords and no one else

They are joined by the rather infamous but rarely heard of Sparrows of the Armistice...

Captain T-kun the Fiery

The Clip-Winged Kryys

A very Derpy Pelican

And Espe the I-burnt-your-village-down-to-the-ground

Along with the Alice's Flustered Bladeswoman Cornelia, kidnapped by herself.

They all band together aboard the stolen ship with the Armistice in tow. Having sought out the aid of a long forgotten diety, they now seek those with the power to bless a blade, kin to those of legend...

This is force that now rocks waves in the sea of the GSN. A force that is now hunted as they quest to empower a mighty blade.

But others still move about the sea...Gales that no longer abide by the laws of man nor nature...

The mother and father of the Spirit Children, Nova and Satori

Moving freely about the ocean like specters of the Ghost Ship...

The rouge Navy mage with a personal vendetta, Sin

Following the rules to a ruthless T...

The vengful sailor seeking retribution, Xander Ethrane

Still on Dragon Roost...Helping to repair the damage that had been done...

The Royal Panthera, Regulus Z. Panthera and Deneb G. Panthera

Resting on Windfall...Uncertain of a the decision to return home...

And of course Feet Admiral Aryll herself...

Who now stocks the seas searching for both the Romance Dawn & Alice as well as the stolen ships Orthos & Armistice...

But still...

There is one other who has begun to move...

The Dawn is no longer in the East...The Alice has come out of hiding...The Armistice is now known...and the Orthos has been taken...With Fleet Admiral Aryll no longer at the top of the tower...Black Tides have began to move once more...

The lines have been drawn. The crews have now been established. And so the winds begin to blow...

Once more...

After a few hours of sailing, the combined crew of the 'Alice Dawn' was beginning to really look like one crew. The Southern seas were known for being rather rough even on clear days. And some of the crew wasn't use to sailing these kinds of distances, especially with so many more people. However most of them passed the time with out issue.

Some were sampling food prepared by Ryori. The three Demons Yio, Eclipse, and Demon proved to have appetites that freightened the cook far worse than toothy smiles or pointy tails. Others like young Menroe, Ankh, and Rico were enjoying the traded stories of Extraxi and Rama. Chize, Francis, and Sebbastian passed no words...but some how all seemed content standing next to one another. Staring off into the horizon.

The Spirit twins, one still healing from wounds, and Bellamy watched from the mast of the Alice as Hakai attempted to flirt with Vivi, only to be lovingly tackled from behind by Cindy. The Doc and Asia were working to pass some medical supplies from the Dawn onto the Alice. Something it had a surprisingly lack of.

Rozo nodded a little as he sat and drank with Dimetri, "This crew is known for stupid stunts. But is it really smart to work with a group of thieves?"

Dimetri smirked, "You know...I was just wondering the exact same thing."

Rozo cracked a smile as well, "Touché."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:34 am

The blond sighed, pushing his hat back slightly as he closed the book in his hand. "One is very close to me..I don't understand." He frowned, pulling the cig from his mouth and exhaled deeply. He took long strides across the deck and stood by Cornellia, who seemed content with staring out at the sea. "The answer you are looking for is most likely not out there." He said, probley breaking her concentration. "I've stared long hours at the waters, looking for signs that didn't come. Not even in these books do the answer where powerful beings would be." He said, sighing slightly and looking up at the ship wheel, watching his sister sail such a man made creature of the sea with such ease. "This mage you spoke of back in the Sacred Grove. I don't suppose he would have books or information even close to describing a sage the Great Tree talked about?" His eyes narrowed slightly as he took out his cig and put it out on his boot, tossing it in a near by tobacco spitting pot. His blue eyes locked onto the off center eyes of the large bird that sat on his deck, quiet content with itself. "This bird is staring at me."

"Really? I don't know. I think Nii-san is much taller then him." The white ears twitched as he looked back at the both the redheads with the manly beards that flowed slightly in the sea breeze. He noticed Chize staring off at the seas. "It's so warm here. It feels amazing. Even the air is warm." Ankh meowed, stretching towards slightly before he laid on the deck on his bellyside, sprawled out on the deck.

Extraxi sighed in content. "I heard the sea breeze is good for the beard."

"You know you look just like someone that would come from Flamma. They are all animal people like you. Actl.." Menroe cut herself off, her ear rang slightly. ''Naias says if your ears iching off the high end, someones coming."

"I SHOULD LEARN TO WEAR PANTS!!!!!!" A voice called as there was a flash of rainbow-like light in the middle of the deck. "Ow. Return the favor Deejay says. It's completely safe Deejay says." A younger girl stood up, lifting a large hammer, the head itself almost the size of half her body on her shoulder with ease. "Hello everyone! I am not an alien, but a traveler. Has anyone seen my sister? She looks like me, but not as cute." Menroe's face turned red slightly as she raised her hand. "Ma.." "MENZY!" She tackled glomped the girl, knocking her over onto the deck, laying atop her. "I miss you. Thiiisss much. You've been gone for so long. Deejay was driving me crazy. So I got Artrina to send me wherever you and Daddy went."

Extraxi's chuckled slightly, noticing the commotion. "Ramura. Remember all children are angels. Even if they are more enthusiastic then others." He cleared his throat. "Mary-Lynn." He called, his deep and older voice carried across the deck and ears of the other people. "Daddy!" She ran over, accidentally knocking Menroe back down and stood infront of him. "And where's your brother?" "At home." "And what did I tell you." "Stay with him." "And?" "Oh...But I wanted to bring you guys back home. I missed you Daddy. And I'm out of enchantment stones." He rubbed the side of her head where the helmet didn't cover all. "Ramura. I'm afraid I must ask that you take another passenger. This trips are one way for us for a while. This is Mary-Lynn, my younger daughter." "Oh my gods." She stared up at him. She started crying slightly and hugged the captain. "Your so beautiful."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1707920
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 21 K48fh3540/1000The Grand Sea - Page 21 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next