Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

The Grand Sea

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Grand Sea

Post by Link64 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 pm

There was something there....something in her eyes....he couldn't tell what it was, but something there reminded him of himself in his youth. A desire to change and grow, but with little help from others to do so. But she was different, she had her father, and now she asked for his help. She asked Ramaru...could she join.... HA!

Before she could even finish, Ramaru picked her up in a power hug, then threw her over his shoulders right into Bellamy's arms who sat her down gently in the boat. "Hehe, it means he cares when he's rough like that."
Rico huffed, "Great...another girl on the boat.."
Hakai itched his head, "Another? I thought those two kids were both boys?"
Ramaru shook Extraxi's hand firmly, which turned out...odd... For about 15 seconds, they were locked...in some kind of internal combat. They gripped each other's hands firmer and firmer until not even stone could stand up to the pressure between their grips. They both gave hardy smiles and finally shook, releasing their hands revealed smoke raising up from their palms. As if they had known each other for eons, they wrapped their arms about the other's shoulder and laughed deep laughs as they boarded the rowboat. No one else on the small paddle vessel really knew what to think of this... (Menz said I could! :3)

It only took about 7 or 8 minutes of paddling to reach the Romance Dawn. Upon boarding, Hakai couldn't help but ask, "So what's you guys's names? I figure our sudden new Shipmates owe us THAT much at least!"
Doc Vann walked out and noticed all the new faces as well, "I trust you are the boys's parents?" Directing his question to Nova and Satori, "The other child is laying down resting, I recommend keeping him here for the moment. He needs to be looked after for signs of infection. OH! And who are these two?" directing the question towards Menroe and Extraxi, "If I hed known our ship would be seeing THIS many visitors! I would have cleaned up so more! Ohohohoo!"

Ramaru approached the two animal eared visitors as well, "Why hello! Welcome aboard the Romance Dawn, I am its Captain Ramaru the Red. What brings you out her aboard my quaint little vessel?"
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 564686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
3200/3200  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Menroe was speechless as now she was busy wishing she had pants. "I'm pants..uh" She smacked her face gently and shook her head. "Sorry. I Menroe Skabn. This is my Dad." She scratched her face nervously. "Extraxi's my name. Blacksmith, scholar, adventurer, mercenary. Whatever you want to call me." "I like Dad." Menroe said blankly then crossed her arm and bowed. "Thank you for letting me on your ship..although the throwing was a bit unessary.." She looked up at Bellamy, "Nice to know. Hey. I ran into you before. Your also a crew member! And you!" She pointed at Rozo, "That explains why you know so much. And the chef. I guess what's why you were mad I helped you. I guess being pirates makes u a bit head strong. And Ramura. That is a cool name. Please don't throw me anymore." Extraxi, covered her mouth, laughing ans she squirmed in his grip, "Your ranting. You can wait till after we leave port. Before someone causing more trouble with the sky dragon."

Ankh stood up, holding Deneb's face and turning it slightly, "Wow! your just like Crystal. But nice. And older. You smell like a cat like me." He pulled on her ears slightly, purring, "This is so cool! I never thought I would meet another someone like me. And I don't even care that your a girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Deneb giggled. "Hiya! I'm Deneb, and I'm a lioness! I have a brother Leo and he's a Lion and he's a really nice guy and--"

"Deneb, slow down, you're talking as fast as a duck's ass." Reg sighed as he chugged a bottle of rum down that he had found.

The avatar is a render by ZeFlyingMuppet.
AforceANature
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1354139
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
123770/123770  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

View user profile http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Ankh growled slightly, "I wasn't smelling things." His ears laid back against his head and his tail puffed up. "Figures. I met a nice person and there's another male around." His growling got slightly louder as he pulled back behind Deneb. "I'm trying to be nice. I really am." He complained, pulling further behind her as he came over. "I'll get over it. Chize's not here, so he can't claim him." ankh said, not really talking to them, but trying to talk reason in himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Deneb motioned her brother to go leave and find someone to help. He Shrugged, made a quick apology to Ankh and walked off, looking among the debris. "Don't mind my brother, he's such a meanie sometimes. My brother Leo has him out sailing around just so he can have his 'me-time'. I think you're a nice person!" She giggled, but then tilted her head a little. "Chize? Who's Chize? They sound like a nice person!"

AforceANature

Rupees (₨) 1354139
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:21 pm

"I didn't seem mean. It's just I have a problem with other guy cats." His ears twitched and he smiled, "He's my boyfriend. He's home though he didn't want to come on vacation."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Satori, noticing Nova had came back, whirled around and gave him yet another hard slap across the face. "Now you go apologize to YOUR son!" She yelled. She then turned to Vann. "Yes, we are the parents of these two. I'm Satori, and the one behind me is their 'great' father Nova." She added.

"You know you could be more lady-like by using your tail instead of your hand all the time." Nova said as he walked by Satori, and through the wall.

Satori had looked back at Ramaru. "I'm sorry for all the trouble my husband's caused. The dragon's rage was set off by him. The blizzard was my handywork, but I wanted to make sure our kids didn't leave the island until we found them." She said before she gave a curtsy. When she stood up again. "Now then, I intend to be around, but me being a ghost, that won't eat up your supplies one bit, but as long as my kids are here, my husband and myself are bound to be around. Perhaps we could be of some use while we're here." She added. "I can manipulate water in various ways witch can be helpful for evading that pesky navy. My husband's known around some of this land as a soul eater, but past his cold exterior is a sardonic man. He's capable of pretty much anything that involes something with a soul." She said before patting Arch on the head. "But I'm sure you might've seen some spirit working from my little pride and joy." She added.

Arch covered his blushing face behind his fan. "Oh stop it mom!" he said.

Nova found his way to Vann's office where he found Dusk. "Son..." He said.

"You have till I get out of these bandadges to get as far away as possible." Dusk said with no second thought.

"How come?" Nova asked.

"Because I'll tear you ghostly figure limb from limb, and give you a black hell!" Dusk hollered before he tried to get up, but mereley jsut fell back.

Nova stepped back. "Son... are you all right..?" He asked.

"I'd be better off without you..." Dusk mumbled. "Yeah... I'm fine, but why would you care? You just up and nearly killed me." He said. "Now just go on and leave me alone you half-human monster!" He hollered.

Nova couldn't bring himself to do anything but leave Dusk to himself. He walked back up to Satori. "Dear... I'm going to travel on my own for a bit." He said before he flew away and soon faded from site.

"Hmph... whatever he said to you, you clearly earned it." Satori hollered off knowing Nova'd hear it. "Well it seems only I'll be around, but other then manipulating the great blue, I taught Arch here everything his knows. Writing, Reading, and Culinary things. I'm sure you have a chef already, but I'll help if word is given." She said. "But for now, I'll linger around. Just have one of my kids holler for me if you need me." She added before she faded out of site, and left a colder air about the ship's deck.

Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1708807
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
16690/16690  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Fairy sighed. Now she knew why Demon was so nervous to be in the port, and she had more contact with other people than Demon had. All of these new people. Of course, now that she was getting used to interacting with people again, she didn't feel so anxious anymore. Once she felt better, she'd take control until Demon was feeling better.

Cindy saw everyone getting on the Romance Dawn, and she ran up to them as fast as she could. She stopped and almost fell on her face, but she righted herself. "Where's the captain? I would like to speak to him, as one fellow pirate to another!" She chirped brightly.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1517123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:32 pm

~Off the coast off Dragon Roost~

Much like a cheesey cartoon, they all surfaced at the same time. "A sewage drain!" Asia shreiked, gripping onto Sebbastian for her life. "That was your genius plan?!??!"
Dimetri groaned. "Well I don't seen you having a better plan!" he snapped.
Cornelia rolled her eyes. "You left cat boy behind."
"We would've not had been able to have stayed out of trouble for much longer," Dimetri stated. "It's better if bystanders don't get involve in our issues right now."
"We'll we need to get them involve now," Sebbastian said, tugging her shirt back on. "I can't sense the Alice anywhere." His eyes grew wide. "That means....Vivi!" He began moving about in the water in a panic.
"Calm down!" Dimetri yelled. "We'll find her okay! We just need to-"
"There's a boat!" Cornelia shouted happily. "It's the....oh no."
Before them was the Romance Dawn.
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 442275
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Hey Ankh! Where are you going?!” Eclipse yelled, but he was already too far away to hear her. “Agh...where could he be going off to?” She asked. “Well we'd better chase after him.” She looked at Fairy. “And before I forget, my name is Eclipse and that's Yio over there.” She said. Then Eclipse looked back towards her boat and saw that it was still perfectly intact.

That sure is one strong boat. Alright, let's go get Ankh.” She said before lifting Yio back to her feet and gently picking up Fairy and putting her on Yio's shoulder.

Yio looked at Eclipse with a look that said, “Why did you do that?”

Getting the message from Yio's face Eclipse said, “Because I can.” Then the three of them started off in Ankh's direction.
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 286666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:42 am

"Well! It seems we've collected quite the collection of new members!" Doc Vann smiled as he pulled a needle from his sleeve, "I'll have to perform some...examinations! To make sure our new friends aren't carrying anything!"
Hakai stiffened like a board when he saw the medical instrument, "Hehe...hey now Doc, I'm pretty sure they're fine. I mean, they aren't exactly normal people ya know!"
"Doc nodded with a look of content, "I suppose your right." he put away the syringe, "We'll just have to wait and see what illness's they catch."
Even if the needle was never directed at him, Hakai still breathed a sigh of relief.

The Captain's face became one of confidence as he began barking orders, "Untie the Bowspirt and hoist the the sails Mr. Carrack! Ryo! Hakai! Strap down the fresh supplies and munitions! Raise Anchor Mr. Rozo! Bow to Starboard! We're headed to Yolk Island!"
And with little talk at all, Bellamy monkey'd his big self up to the front of the ship and began untieing the sails and raising them up. As Rozo and Rico pulled together on the crank that held the Anchor chain. With in minutes, they had the ship fully rigged and sailing, which was quite the feat even for most Navymen. (Plus I imagine watching big ol Bellamy swing around from rope to rope pulling up huge sails would be fun for Menroe. XD)

Francis sighed as he finished carrying the crates into the hull below, "We have one bed I'm afraid. Although the Orlop deck has berth room, we only made accommodations for one additional passanger. The two siblings may share this bed as they will take up less room over all. At the moment, I'm not sure what to do for you two." pointing to Extraxi and Menroe with a look of great remorse.
"AHH!! Don't worry about that! These two are looking to rough it right?" laughed Hakai as he threw his arm around Francis's shoulder, "Then we can set them up a couple of hammocks up in the Gun deck with me!"
Rico shivered at the thought, "But the gundeck gets freezing at night, doesn't it?"
Hakai laughed with his hands on his hips, "You know nothing of steam power my friend! I have the gun deck RIGGED with brass piping! Once we get all the cannon hatches closed, it'll be cozier than even the Captain's quarters!"

Rozo chuckled up from his place on the poop deck, infront of the wheel, "Easy there Romeo! I don't think the lady wants to spend her nights down in your workshop! She can have my bed if she wants it."
Doc Vann nodded, "Indeed, women on ships are considered bad luck. ESPECIALLY when displeased! It's said a woman's rage can bring on storms you know!"
Bellamy laughed down from his perch in the crow's nest, "Don't go getting angery now Miss Menroe! We need clear skys today!"
Ramaru patted the young woman on the back, "Agreed! If Rozo is offering you his bed, then I'll offer your father mine." he nodded to the other red haired man, "It's in no way as nice as a Navy Captain's quarters! But it'll keep warm when need be."

With in an hour or so, they were already out of the Inner Sea, and back into the Dawn's home territory. The East Outer Sea.

Last edited by Link of the 64th Legion on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 564686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
3200/3200  (3200/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:16 am

"Ooooh..." Deneb said as she stretched it out into a 6-syllable word. "But why not? Wouldn't it have been more enjoyable with--" Then she remembered the storm and the dragon. "Oh, I guess not after what just happened Hee hee! By the way, are you okay?"

AforceANature

Rupees (₨) 1354139
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:32 am

His ears dropped and his tail lifted reluctantly then meowed, "Yeah. Just wet now." He complained, ringing out his hair. "Hey. Where'd Demetri go!." He turned to Eclipse, "But. I want kinda going with them. I'd feel bad if I just left them without word.

Menroe and Extraxi looked at eachother. "See. And you think you need to fly to do things like that. That's what your going to learn to do first." "Dad! I don't have that Kinda arm strength." She complained, flexing her arm. "Sure. I might beat Rico and maybe Hakai in an arm wrestling contest but that's it."

The man laughed, "We are guests on your ship. Just give me a place to look at the stars and I can sleep like a bump on a log right on your deck." He laughed. Menroe rubbed her arm, glancing over at Rico and smiled slightly, "Well, I don't want to kick you out of your room. Can't I just share a place with Rico?" But said no reason why to the crew. She grew up with her brother, her step brother, K. c, their once adopted Dad and her best friend was Lloyd. Her first female friend was never made till Naias started working at the Cafe about 3 years ago, so she could tell Rico was more then 'she' let on, but wasn't going to impose on her privacy and secrets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Arch shut his fan and put his hands on his hips. "My brother and I are quite healthy. We've had our shots done roughly a year ago, so many of the illnesses shouldn't be a problem, but both of us are prone to fleas like any other animal." He said. "Though for me, I tend to have a lot of joint pains from time to time. Though both my brother and I have superhuman flexability I'm the only one who ever uses it, and as a result, I tend to get sore from it." He added before demonstraiting by bending his arm backwerds then putting back like normal. "As far as for our sleeping area. Dusk, in his current condition needs it more then I do, but It's not too hard for me to come up with something." He said before putting his fan back in his pocket.

Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1708807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Fairy was still white as a sheet, but slowly color started to return to her face. She decided to not get separated from Eclipse and Yio. She knew how much they liked him, and didn't feel like facing Demon's wrath about it later.

As Eclipse and Yio were following around ankh, Cindy decided to follow them since the Romance Dawn had gone. She would get on the ship some other time. She was curious to see what all the fuss over this little fairy was.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1517123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Demetri? Do you mean that blonde haired human?” Eclipse asked Ankh, when she, Yio, and Fairy made it to him. “You know, now that you've mentioned it, I have no idea were he and his friends ran off to.”

Yio smiled at Deneb, “Hi, my name is Yio, the one with the black cat ears and tail is Eclipse,” She makes a motion to Fairy with her hand, “and this is Fairy. What's your name?”
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 286666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Fairy rubbed her nose. "A...A...A...CHOOOOO!" She sneezed, spraying her glittery fairy dust all over Yio's face, neck, shoulder, and a little part of her arm. "Sorry. Something tickled my nose." Fairy said. Cindy laughed out loud when Yio was sprayed with the glittering dust.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1517123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Yio blinked twice after she got sprayed with glittery dust. “Uh...it's ok...it happens.” She started brushing off the dust and getting some of it on her hands.

Eclipse started to laugh hard. “HAHAHAHAHA! You...you look ridiculous! Like...like some kind of...Pfft! HAHAHAHAHA!!” She couldn't finish her sentence from laughing too hard.

Yio flicked some glittery dust in Eclipse's face. “It's not that funny...” She said, embarrassed.

You're right, I'm sorry.” Eclipse said and brushed the dust off of her face. Her ears started to twitch in the direction of Cindy's laughter. “You hear someone else laughing, right?”

Yeah, over there.” Yio pointed in Cindy's direction.

I knew I felt someone was following us.” Eclipse turned around in Cindy's direction. “All right whoever you are, you have five seconds to identify yourself before I fire a barrage of dark orbs at you!”
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 286666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Fairy sneezed again, which sent another puff of powdery glitter into Yio's face. "Gah, what is with me today..." she said, rubbing her nose.

A sly little smile came over Cindy's face. "My name's Cindy." The top of her head turned silver, and cat ears appeared. "Meow." she said, batting them playfully.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1517123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Eclipse just stared at Cindy with a cross between a blank and a “wtf” facial expression. Her tail flicked with irritation. “...Okay...Cindy...you obviously don't smell like a demon...and why the hell did you make cat ears grow from the top of your head?!” She demanded. “Are you mocking me?! I am NOT amused with what you're doing!!!” Her tail kept flicking with irritation.

Yio just brushed off the dust from her face and took a step back away from Eclipse.
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 286666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Cindy laughed. "Relax. I'm just having a little fun is all." she said as the cat ears turned to silver and melted away. "A girl's gotta get her kicks somewhere." A long tail that was similar, but not exactly like Demon's appeared from Cindy's tailbone. "Tail!" She said, wagging it around happily. "Man, I wish I was born with one of these. They're so cool." she said.

Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1517123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:00 am

Despite Hakai's attempt at giving a royal tour being quickly shot down by Francis. The new crew mates were adapting quite easily to the rather lazy life on the Dawn.

Ramaru had taken control of the wheel as Rozo lifted a set of crude steel weights on the Forecastle Deck. Bellamy was pointing out landmarks and islands to Extraxi in the Crow's nest, while Hakai tried teaching Menroe how to tie a slip knot on the ForeMast.
Ryo was positioned comfortably on the back PoopDeck (man that's hard to say with out laughing) with a large fishing pole in hand, trying to ignore the thoughts of what Arch might be doing in his kitchen right now, these phantasies were irking at him everytime he thought of a spice being missused.
Poor Dusk remained confined to bed for the moment as Doc checked his temperature, an infection may have taken hold after all.....

It was then that Bellamy saw a rather large ship to the far south, he pulled out his telescope as a natural reaction.
Closing in on the Flag, it was clear what the ship was. "Cap'n! It's the Orthos! The Orthos! About 20 miles southwest, most likely headed for Dragon Roost I'd say!"

Rozo placed a very heavy weight bar down as he looked out, barely making out the shape of the vessel as it headed for the island that was now several miles behind them, "Well, it's a good thing we left when we did. I doubt we would have made it out of there with out issue had we not left when then and there."

Rico came from below deck, "Wait what? A Navy ship? Is it close?"
Francis, not even bothering to look up from his book, answered, "It's the Orthos, the heaviest of the three flagships. We needent worry about it catching up to us. We'll be with in rowing range of Yolk Island by the time they hit landfall on Dragon Roost."

Hakai itched his head with his two hands now tied together in some crazy fashion that he accidental trapped himself in trying to tie a deadman's knot, "I hope everything works out on the island. I rather liked that place..."
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 564686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
3200/3200  (3200/3200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:47 am

"Arrggg! I hate knots!" Menroe complained, just tying the rope into a normal knot and walking past Hakai as she went to the back of the ship to see the ship in the distance. "They do their jobs. But sometimes, I think it's just way to far." Her purple eyes staired at it for a while and leaned on the side, "It's as big as Lloyd.."

The heavy fleet ship pulled close to the deck, people beginning to get ready for landing. "Tetrin. You saw it right." "The Romace Dawn?" He looked at the woman and then back at the approaching the remains of the port. "You didn't tell the captain." "You won't either." Letra reminded him and the man sighed. "One of the toughest ships in the Middle Seas. As much as I wish to bring it down." "You are worried about the people of the port." "..." Letra smiled, knowing her brother was a cold, stubborn and strict bastard. But he believed in life and the best for people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:53 pm

Out at sea, Nova was flying along. "Well... my kids and wife don't trust me... and they hate me now too.." He mumbled before he flew just into windfall's borders. "Hmm..." He said as he rubbed his chin and floated there. "I have an idea! I'll disguise myself and use that to get close to them." He added before he flew over the edge of the beach where he pulled out his pocketwatch. He spun the clock's hands backwerds, and closed his eyes. He fell onto the beach looking a little younger, roughly twenty. "This alone won't do..." He mumbled. "Looks like I'll have to gamble it." He added before he then manipulated himself and his outfit got more femaine as his body. "There. Now I'll just need a different outfit, and cover my ears and tail..." She said before she started to sneak around the island. She spent a good four to five hours sneaking around the markets and riches until she was sastisfied on what she had gotten. She then sliped into a dark ally where she used a suitcase she stole to store her old outfit so she could put on her new one. She steped out she wore a large formal looking black hat, a black button-down shirt that was short sleeved, a red trench coat with the ends of it's sleeves folded back a little, a white scarf that was just set over the back of her neck, black formal pants, and black high heels. "Hm.. I'll need a fake name and job. Hm... 'Elena the travaling accountant'... Perrrrrrrrfect." She said as she picked up her suitcase and began walking towerds the docks.

Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1708807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Eclipse stared at Cindy's tail for a few seconds then looked at her and folded her arms. “Well...I suppose that I don't need to introduce ourselves since you were following us, you may have heard Yio introduce us to Ankh's new friend.” She said. “Oh, and another thing, one; why were you following us, and two; what do you want from us?” She asked.

While Cindy and Eclipse were talking Yio suddenly sniffed the air. “I...I smell a lot of humans...on big ships...and gun powder...” She thought. Yio turned her head to the scent and froze when she saw the navy fleet. Pure fear could be seen on her face. Fairy could feel her shaking from being so scared.
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 286666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)