Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement

Go down

Announcement Empty Announcement

Post by Mario Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:04 pm

Hey guys, it's me, Mario.

Now, if you saw me on the chatbox yesterday, you may have known that my computer is currently chock-full of viruses. I have no idea where they could have come from. Today, I found out there are so much, in fact, that Internet Explorer is completely useless. I tried refreshing it, and all of the options it gave me. Nothing worked. I am posting this from my other computer. I may have to use it from now on. Unfortunately, my dad is getting a new Droid phone sometime soon, and he might have to disconnect our internet in order to pay for it. If that happens, I don't know when I'll ever be able to log on again. Could be days, weeks, months, I don't know. Also, if you don't see me in while, please put Castle Streets on hold if you can. This sucks a lot, but until I can figure out how to fix my laptop, I'm stuck to use my old crappy home computer from the 1990's. Hopefully I'll still get to see you guys for a few more days. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know ASAP. In case you are wondering, the virus is titled "BankerFox.A" which I believe is a virus intended to steal banking information and credit card stuff. Luckily, none of that is on the laptop, since my dad never uses his credit card on stuff like that. I am also not able to download anything to fix it, since those virus protection software programs cost money, which I don't have. I'd really appreciate it if you could show me a guide or something. Anyways, I'll see you around, hopefully.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 853164
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Announcement K48fh3115/115Announcement Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty Re: Announcement

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:34 pm

You need some spyware and virus protection on ur computer man. Sounds like a firewall wouldn't hurt u either
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:13 pm

UPDATE:

For some reason or another, the viruses cleared out. So, I may use my laptop again. Very Happy Anyway, the real reason I think they went away is because I don't got any banking stuffs on my comp. So, it probably deleted itself. I'm no computer genius, but that's what I thinks.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 853164
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Announcement K48fh3115/115Announcement Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum