Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Games

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Soul Games  Empty Soul Games

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:49 am

Register Here: https://hyrulefield.forumotion.com/t453-soul-games-registration#16808

Pandora sat in her throne room, bored to death. "Claude" she pouted. "This is boring." Claude, a tall servent standing by her side looked at her. "My lady with all do respect, you knew that this is the punishment for messing with people's souls."
Pandora perked up. "We have the triforce at our deposal." she said. "Why not ahve a little fun?" Pandora summonded Claude to get her some paper. After writing an official looking note, she handed it to him saying, "Make copies of theses and send them to the best in this universe. I may be banded from this world, but your not"
Claude bowed. "Yes Mi Lady"
~

"...As you can see Cornelia, by having you be the distraction, we'll be able to leave with a lot more money." Cornelia sighed and smacked Dimetri behind the head. "The plan makes no sense!" she snapped.
Dimetri pouted. "Yes it does, you ju- what's this?" The two were staring at Claude (A very tall, black, and demontic looking figure). As Dimetri began to spill a story about how "This isn't what it looked like", Claude handed him a gold letter. He ripped it open and read it aloud for the illiterite Cornelia:

Dear Receiver,

You have been selected to have one wish granted. If you accept, my servent shall take you to my castle for futher instruction. I cannot wait forever for you, so you must deciced now.

From,
Lady Pandora Ame

Cornelia gave Dimtri a look. They weren't sure, but why not? "We both accept." she said. The dou expected being lead somewhere, intead Claude drew a sword and slash at their bodies. The slash did no pyhsical harm, just release their souls from their bodies. Claude snatched their souls and went off to gather the next tribute.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Soul Games  K48fh3100/100Soul Games  Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Soul Games  Empty Re: Soul Games

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:58 am

Ankh read over the note. He sat on the edge of the bed, looking over at Chize sleeping. "If I could get that wish." He sighed and stood up pulling on his jeans and a purple sweater. "Alright. Let's see what's up." As soon as the servant drew his sword, Ankh dodged it. "What the hell!" Having not expecting an oncoming assault. He pulled on his ankh but before the gaurdian could form the blade, he was struck himself. He was blinded for a time. Blinded by the repressed memories. Remembering this sensation of feeling nothing before. Feeling the awaking eyes of Anubis on his soul once agian.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:59 am

Dear Receiver,

You have been selected to recieve the
triforce. If you accept, my servent shall take you to my castle for
futher instruction. I cannot wait forever for you, so you must deciced
now.

From,
Lady Pandora Ame

Silver read this letter that appeared in this man's hand. "Well, I will accept, since my loved ones know I'll be gone." Silver said, hoping this wasn't a trick, then getting slashed, his body landed on the ground, with his soul being taken like a free sample at a candy store.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 697861
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Soul Games  K48fh363670/63670Soul Games  Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 am

"YAH!" With a hard stab, the training dummy was reduced to stuffing and cloth on the floor. "I'm tired of training." Daltus said, concerned. Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door of the guard house. "I'll get it!" Kyrin said. "You couldn't even open it." Daltus shook his head as he opened the door. "Hello? Do you have business here?" The man handed him a letter. Confused, Daltus unwrapped and read it fully. Without understanding, he slipped out a "yes" before he could get his thoughts together. Thus, he was slashed, and his soul was taken, with his unanimated body falling to the floor. "Oh my Nayru! DALTUS!" Kyrin said, panicking.

"Alright, everyone! Just calm down, give me the money, and everything will be all right! That is, if I'm in a good mood..." Mario chuckled to himself as he held everyone in the Hyrule Castle Town Bank at gunpoint with a few mafiosi around him. "You medieval folks are so stupid. You have no idea what I'm trying to d-" Mario was stopped midsentence as he was tapped on the shoulder. "Who the hell are you? Can't you see I'm in the middle of a robbery?" The man handed him the letter, and Mario read its contents. "What the hell is this? Is this some retarded chain letter thing?" The man sighed, and slashed Mario, taking his soul as well.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Soul Games  K48fh3115/115Soul Games  Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:24 am

"HEEEEEYAAAAAA!!!!!" with a flying mid-air kick, the aggro-ing maid sent one of the mafia-men into a nearby wall. A quick landing led to a leg sweep, taking the other one's legs right out from underneath him.
She stood with a serious face, "It is clearly stated in 'The First Captial Bank of Hyrule's Book of code and conduct' that upon entering the franchise, you willingly waver your civil and personal rights should you choose to behave maliciously!"

Looking down in the middle of her testosterone fueled heroics, she noticed the seemingly lifeless body of the mafia leader. She instantly squeeled in horror, "OH MY GOD! I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH HIM!!! I DON'T KILL PEOPLE! I REALLY DON'T! I PROMISE!!!!

In the middle of her freak out, she recieved a tap on the shoulder, and what a coooold menacing tap it was! She turned slowly, half expected her employer and benefactor, the young Master Arkainus. But instead...it was some dude with a sword!
She quickly put on a clearly fake smile and laugh, "Oh oh oh don't worry sir! This kind of thing happens all the time! I promise it does! You go ahead and finish your business here with out worry!"
The man remained rather emotionless as he gave her a letter of gold.
She read it, sort of confused to its meaning, so she simply replied how she was trained to!
"I am sorry sir, but the Bank's proprietor Master Gatrie is currently on a business trip right now and can't attend any ceremonies. However, as his estate's Head maid, I can take his place for him if need be. Or if you desire, I could always fetch the MajorDomo EEEEEEIIIIII!!!!!"
Before she could finish, she was struck down by the man's blade. But she felt no pain...instead....something of a release...

As the man exited the building, a voice called out to him from a nearby alley-way, and not a pleasent voice either!
"Eh! I don't appreciate freelancers in my territory! Took me a millenia to get this gig, and I ain't havin no snot-nosed punk runnin around reapin souls before they're even ripe! Where the hellz are you even sended these people any way? As the official jurisdictionary reaper of this land, I demand to be told!"

The tall figure seemed more annoyed than surprised to be speaking with a so-called reaper. Perhaps he simply thought the dark figure a loony? Or perhaps not... The slendor man held out a letter, one that sadly the Reaper couldn't actually touch due to being but a spirit at the moment.
Still he read it, and nodded, "Interestin....alright, alright.... I'll play your little game! But as a side-bet, if I win! You stop releasing unready souls!"
The man gave no hint to agreeing, he simply swung his sword through the apparition, doing little more than transporting him away from this land. But to where?
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Soul Games  K48fh33200/3200Soul Games  Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:41 pm

"Dimetri?" Cornelia couldn't help but to mutter. All around her was pitch black emptiness. The place was cold and she could feel hard stone at her feet. She sat up and yelled louder. "Dimetri!" she heard a muttered reply. She put her hands out and followed the sound until she tripped over Dimetri. She couldn't see this, but he was hugging his knees- in a sheer panick -muttering equations under his breath.
Once she felt where he was, she gave him a hug, knowing quite well of his extreme fear of the dark.
~
Pandora, feeling quite confident in Claude's selection in tributes, walked silently to a stone, throne like chair. She nodded to Claude and let the lights turn on. If anyone had been to Hyrule Castle, you would be very familar with the throne room. Marble floors, colums, a (now ruin) statue of the goddesses, and the queen's throne. Laying around her are the many tributes Claude had gathered. As their eyes adjusted, they could see who this Lady Pandora Ame was. She looked like a little girl, but had the air of an adult. Her skin was a dead white and her eyes were large and black. Her dress was red and black and was rather fancy. Her locks of smooth blak hair was pulled into pig tails
She gave a grin and threw her arms out. "Welcome to my games" she said.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Ankh turned his head, staring over at the girl blankly from where he was laying. He rolled over on his back, his ear twitched slightly as he felt them and checked the rest of his body. "I could have sworn." He sighed in relief and meowed, sitting up and stretching, his tail wagged slightly and stiffened in the stretch before falling on the ground. "That's a rude way to invite people to play you know." He licked his hand slightly, rubbing his face and eyes before standing up and sighed, looking around at the people. "I guess you are Pandora huh?" Ankh grinned his cat grin and his ear twitched. "Kunichiwa."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Silver looked around, and noticed it was just like home in a way, but....bigger. "Get a grip of yourself Revlis, it's like Crystal's castle, only bigger...and scarier in a way." Silver thought to himself, and said politely:
"Bonjour". And that was the only thing to come out of his mouth.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 697861
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:37 pm

"Ugh, what happened?" Daltus muttered as he regained conciousness. Or, so he thought. He felt a strange feeling, as if he was where he was and wasn't at the same time. He ignored it, and surveyed his surroundings. "Oh, great. I passed out in the middle of the castle throne ro-" He paused. Something just didn't feel right. The statue of the Goddesses was in ruins, a strange woman who looked nothing like Princess Zelda sat across the room, and everything looked dull and lifeless. He knew that this all was a simple dream, but he still had a slight sense of fear inside him.

"Aw, God! I passed out again!" Mario woke up with quite a start, immediately picking himself up. "That's it. I'm done with daytime heists." He had no idea where he was, much like everyone else. He had to admit it was his kind of place, however. "I better not have died. I'm not going to Medieval Hell. If I make it out of this, I'm going to the Bahamas." He noticed the eerie woman sitting far away. He walked up to her brisky, determind to get some answers. "Okay, lady. Who are you, and why did you take me to this weird palace? And did you have anything to do with that hitman I saw earlier?"
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 pm

"EEEEEK!" Ms. Nina JUMPED to her feet remembering the sword slash that came across her. She panicingly looked around the dark room, only to see a group of people and someone sitting on some throne.
"Heeeey... I think I've been here before...maybe? I don't know.... Where am I!"

"SOMEbodies sick little version of Hyrule!" exclaimed the mildly annoyed specter.
"Already lady, skip the formalities, just what the cold cold Hell do you have going on here?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Pandora smirked. "As I said before, My name is Lady Pandora Ame," she said. "If anybody here has been keeping track of the royal family for the past century or so, then you would have heard of the noble lady who was banished to another realm. But enough about me, you all are just wondering when your wish will be granted. That's why your here, right? But in order for that to happen, you must win my game." At this point Pandora stood and began to pace about.
"My game is simple: Defeat everyone else." Cornelia drew her sword and yelled, "I'm not killing anyone!" She ran towards Pandora, ready to strike, when Claude was suddenly blocking her path. He grabbed her and threw her across the room. Cornelia hit the wall, hard. "Worthless Monster." he muttered.
Pandora shook her head. "At this point of time, you all are nothing more than body-less souls. You cannot harm a soul permanently. So if you just defeat your opponent, they will heal and I shall return them to their bodies.” Pandora glanced at Wraith. “This even counts for reapers.”
Pandora returned her throne, letting the facts sink in. “Let the games begin.”
Everybody blacked out and their souls were moved to different points of the castle. When Dimitri and Cornelia awoke, they were both in the kitchen.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 pm

As they were wisked away, Ankh easily landed on his feet, the purple dressed maid landing elsewhere in the bathroom. "S souls!" Ankh held his head and knelt down, his ears laid back. "No no I can't die again. There's no coming back this time." Sure, Pandora has said they would get their bodies back once the game was done, but this cat had already faced death once and not sure seeing Anubis twice would be good for his soul. "No. It's its a joke." His ear twitched and he slipped, his foot going in a toilet.

"Meow.." He groaned and stood on the ground, shaking his leg slightly. "At least it's clean. No. I felt that. I didn't go through it. So we aren't dead. This is a sick game." He laughed almost hysterically, walking over and leaning on a sink to look at a mirror. "See. Right there. I'm not." He took a deep breath and then bashed the mirror with his hand, holding it back to watch it bleed. "This is a sick game that's all. And to get that wish. I just need to win. No one..will really die. that means I'm not dead. Not yet. I still have a chance."

He said and walked over to where the maid was laying in the tub. He seem to recognize her from somewhere, but it was a drunken haze of sorts. "You alright." He said, holding out his hand and then looking at it. "uh.." he pulled the bleeding hand back and licked it while holding out his clean one to help the girl up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 pm

"Ouch..." she rubbed her head, after landing in a bathtub of all things!
"What kind of crazy game is this? I wish Kainzy was here..."
She looked up to see a tall neko-boy asking if she was ok and offering her help up.
"Yeah... I'm ok! I just wish I knew what was going on..."
She grabbed his hand and was pulled up out of the tub.
She looked up at his face for a second...
"Have we met somewhere before?"

Wraith floated slowly down, landing in the Royal Library.
He looked over at a book shelf, and pulled out a book.
"Huh...still a spirit...yet everything is tangible. Another god damn limbo...pocket dimension most likely. Yet another lone soul prison. Odd though..."
He flipped through the pages of the book, "These single prisoner pocket limbos are usually impossibly to get in and out of..."
He chucked the book across the room, "This ain't no crazed killer we're dealing with here, that girl... She got some scary power!"

He over at a nearby set of stairs, then at his hand as he conjured a glowing purple light, "Hehe, but so do I..."

Last edited by Link64 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Ankh laughed." I'm not sure. If this is Hyrule. I've met a lot of people here before." His smiled faded slightly and his hand fell to his side, having stopped bleeding. "I'm not going to kill you you know." He opened the door, not letting go of her hand. It was a girl's hand yes, but he was afraid if he let go, he would disappear. "I don't know you, but from the look of other people that came here. You don't seem to be the type that is willing to kill for a wish." Ankh stopped, turning and then smiled, his tail moving in a relaxed manner.

"How about. We kill everyone else since.." Oh Bast. He couldn't believe what he was saying. Had Chize's life really been placed above everyone else's? Sure, it's what he had been told but he never believed it. Yet deep down, he knew what would happen and he did not want Chize to face death life that, if Ankh could prevent it, ever. "Gomendize. Listen. If by some odd chance we are the last two...I don't think I could kill you if you are the type of person I think you are. Would you by chance make your wish to have more wishes?"

He laughed, purring slightly, "I bet that's not how it works but if theres a chance. "Since we are probley going to be stuck in here a while, My name is Ankh."

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LAWLS i said wank)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:27 am

Nina paused for a moment...lowering her head and staring at the floor...
"So we get a wish if we win..."
Her faced twitched slightly as she experienced old memories again, her voice seemed kind of...emotionless.
"Death of one or death of many... That's no way to bring somebody back, no wish is worth that... I have no regrets... I have no desires... my life is perfect the way it is! I have absolutely no need for that wish! I exist because of only one man....I exist only to aid him in his designs..."
She looked up as her face became determined, but only to a point, her mounting excitement could be heard in her voice, "My Master once said, 'No man is an island, but instead just a rock who's strength helps to make up one. The more strength we share, the stronger island we create! My name is Ms. Nina Nori! And I will help you get that wish if you help me get back to my Master! FOR HIM! I would gladly kill."
She shook the man's hand firmly, with a determined smile now across her face.

Wraith was growing....bored. A little agitated, but mostly bored... This place was huge! Making it out of the library wasn't hard, but MAN was everything else a maze! Still, his sighs only covered up his plotting and planning for once he ran into one of the 'competitors' that were also wandering these halls.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 am

"Alright. That I will do!." He smiled his cat grin, feeling way les hysterical then relizeing that he was dead not dead ordeal. "So Long as I get back before Chi-san wakes up." Then it hit the gaurdian. Wait, a girl that wishes to serve her master. Her hair was pretty unique also. And the way she talked. How could he have not recognized her.

Ankh meowed, laughing, "Wait. I do know you sorta. We met at the New Years Party. I was uh.." His face turned red and his ears laid back. "The short cat in the white kimono. I was probably pretty hammered at the time. you were the one person that supported me and Chi-san at the party. I saw the looks others gave us."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:11 am

Dimetri got to his feet. "Okay this shouldn't be too hard, hm Cornelia?" He looked and saw Cornelia still on the ground, pouting. He sighed. "Cornelia, you know quite well that no matter what, people are not going to respect you a- s*Navi*t! Please don't cry!" Cornelia sniffed.
"I'm fine." she stated. "I just......That Pandora girl is the monster here." She got to her feet and began searching the cabinets. "Help me fine the knives," she said. After a minute they found them. Cornelia took a kitchen knife and Dimetri stole all the rest. Dimetri maybe an archer, but he was good at throwing knives. They both checked the two exit doors. Both ways were clear. They both turned to each other and shook hands. “Do we agree on a wish?” he asked. Cornelia nodded. “Yes,” she said. “To find out who’s the Ring Leader.”
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Silver waited in the room he was teleported in, wonder what's going to happen. "Well, I could use my powers, but this place might be rigged or some s***, so I'll keep them for battle." Silver thought to himself, hoping that he would survive.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 697861
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:34 am

Thus Cornelia and Dimitri split up. ((Didn't think I made that clear in da last post))
~
Pandora, seeing everyone in their right places, retired to her room. Her room was basically the queen's room, except more lavash and....creepy. She laid on a velet sofa, a chessboard on a table infront of her. At her side was Claude, prepared to do whatever she pleased. She twiddled with a chess piece, thinking to herself. She placed it down and gather three black pawns and five white pawns. "Claue I want your input on this." Pandora said. Claude raised an eyebrow. That was interesting.
"The white pawns represent the tributes that presumely work for the law and the black pawns against the law. On the black side we have a mafia leader and two theives. On the white side we have a Revlis, a Hylian Gaurd, two spiritual beings, and a normal peasant. So tell me, who do you believe should be up against who?"
Claude stared at the board for a second. "Milady," he said. "If I were in your place I would have the two spirituals be against each other. Then the theif, the boy one, and the mafia leader. And the Hylian Gaurd and the deformed theif. As for the peasant and the last white pawn, let see if they can stand a trap."
Pandora looked at her servent. She hadn't expected such a full leagnth answer, none the less, the same one she had been thinking. "Fine, but not all at once. Let start with the...." she stopped and thought for a second. "Actually, the two spiritual beings will be a good place to start. the sooner we get that reaper out of the way, the better." She suddenly snapped her head at Claude. "Claude, make sure their suck in the SAME room and supervise the fight until I give you another order. GO!"
Claude bowed. "Yes MiLady"
~
Dimtri walked down the silent halls. He wasn't afra- well actually he's scared to death that the lights are going to go off any minute. He's tried many doors and all of them were either locked, or the room too dark. When he finally reached the end of the hall, there was another door. He sighed and opened it. Inside was well light...it was nic- wait, there's Silver. Dimitri grinned, unapparent of the fact that he should kill him now. "Good Morning".
~
Along the dark halls, Claude stay by the shadows until Wraith was above the bathrooms Nina and Ankh were in. At that moment, Claude leaped, grapped Wraith, and plunged through the floor and into the bathrooms. Yes, he just created a big hole in the roof/floor. "Lady Pandora Ame has bid both the garudian Ankh and the Reaper Wraith to duel. Neither can leave this room until a loser is decided. Ms. Nori, you may go whenever you please." Claude posted himself in a cornor and waited to see what will happen next.

((*dies* GAH! LLLLOOOONNNGGGGG POST! I'm turning into 64!))
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:43 am

" I hope I will not die "
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 am

((Okay he's out. *shoot*))
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 am

Ankh pulled Nina behind her slightly. "This must be the first part of the game." As he pulled of his ankh and it turned into a large blade of the same shape he laughed. "I would say I'm staring death in the face. But your not Anubis. Or Ty." He meowed and looked back at Nina, "There's a chance I most likely won't survive this. I mean, I'm fighting a ghost. So." He staired at the supernatural creature in front of him. The look in his eyes seemed slightly mischievous, but not bearing of death.

"I think you'll be safe to go with him. If..by chance you win. Would you grant my wish? To let Chi-san keep his soul." Ankh purred and then took a defensive stance. "I'm not going to stop you from watching. Just stay out of the way Nina. Maybe we'll meet at the next New Years Party. And you'll get the signs straight."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Daltus was beginning to become suspicious as he was whisked away to the ballroom. "The castle must have been taken over." he thought allowed. He realized he was in the ballroom. Empty, as usual. He decided to stay put, but he wouldn't let his guard down.

"Hot damn, that must have been some party last night!" Mario said, chuckling to himself. "I better not have my head sewn to the carpet." He opened his eyes, but it was still dark. He tried to walk forward, but ended up walking into a wall, and slamming his head on a shelf. "Where the hell am I now?" He tried turning what he thought was a knob. Locked. He then realized that, unlike the other competitors, he got to stay in a broom closet. "OH, YOU SON OF A-"
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:20 am

Cornelia carefully tracked the deserted halls. Unlike Dimetri, she was looking for signs of booby traps that Asia had once taught her. It was really never wrecking. Whenever a rat scurridied, or the walls creaked, Cornelia jumped. She walked silently, thinking about who she would like to run into next, when she entered a second hallway. It was seperated by another door and the moment she entered the next hallway, the door behind her slamed shut and made a click sound. The door was lock.
She stood still and observed her setting. This hallway was short, maybe a few yards, with another door at the end. Sheer signs of a trap. Cornelia raised her sword and carefully walked across the hall. Her foot snagged a trip wire and a fog of pink gas flooded the room. She coughed and coughed and cough......
Cornelia was back in her cage at the Dark Forest Circus. The screamed and began to scramble around the small area. She must get out.
~
Pandora laid lazily on her couch when a bell rang. She looked up. Another bell went off. Someone triggered a trap. She got up and checked the bells. One was in the east hallway, and another was in one of the closets. "Wonder who it could be." she muttered. She, in a way, felt pitty for the two poor souls. The traps they had set off makes the victim relive unpleasent memories.
~
Mario (when he had banged against the door) had set off his gas trap. And the pink gas flooded the small,air tight, closet.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:23 am

Silver walked over a simple string, and gotten sprayed down with the pink gas. "Hey...Wha....Happening...?" Silver said, before he fell to the floor of this dark room, wondering what happened.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 697861
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next