Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Segali

Go down

Mario Segali Empty Mario Segali

Post by Mario Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:22 am

Hey, people! It'sa me, Mario!

Yeah, I know I said I wouldn't, but I decided to create another character to use. He is pretty much half-EC and half-OC. It's basically a reimagined version of Mario.

Mario Segali 20rwoyb
Name: Mario Segali.
Backstory: He comes from a different dimension. Future version of the Mushroom Kingdom seen in the Mario games, really. A few years after the events of the Mario games, the Mushroom Kingdom entered a period of enlightenment and caused their technology to increase to modern standards. Mario, the hero who has rescued Princess Peach countless times, was getting old, and couldn't rescue Peach anymore. His brother Luigi has left the Mushroom Kingdom and hasn't been seen for quite a while. The capital city of the kingdom, Toad Town, grew from a colonial-style village to a sprawling metropolis in only a few years. Anyway, Peach had been kidnapped again, but Mario could not rescue her. She managed to get out by herself, but she was very mad at Mario. That night, the princess ordered the newly-formed Mushroom Secret Service to kill him. The attack almost killed him, if not for his extra life. He swore revenge on the Mushroom Kingdom, but he decided it would have to wait. He formed the traveling Mushroom Mafia, which traveled across various worlds, such as Hyrule and Amestris, to gain followers and money. Mario is now a feared criminal and many people died at his feet.
Race: Human.
Height: Five feet tall.
Weight: Slightly overweight.
Relationship Status: Single.
Date of Birth: September 13th, 1981.
Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York.
Residence: Traveling.
Personality: Aggressive.
Hobbies: Basic mobster business.
Appearance: See picture above.
Friends: All of the members of his "family."
Theme Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPrOC2LcO9I

Can't wait to see how he gets along with Daltus. xD
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 854064
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Mario Segali K48fh3115/115Mario Segali Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down