Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If the cops seem uptight around your place...

Go down

If the cops seem uptight around your place... Empty If the cops seem uptight around your place...

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:39 am

...I'd cut them a break. After all, Al Queda is planning threatening a terrorist attack on the US. The plot hasn't been revealed buuuut...

They're aiming to attack on the holidays. AIMING, not PROMISING.

So, yeah. I'll try to keep up with it so we all know what's to happen. Just thought I'd make this a shout-out.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
If the cops seem uptight around your place... K48fh3123770/123770If the cops seem uptight around your place... Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

If the cops seem uptight around your place... Empty Re: If the cops seem uptight around your place...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:47 am

Oh my f*cking god. thanks a lot, deku. Now, at least money around this time of year isn't as big an issue as us getting BOMBED OVER F***ING CHRISTMAS VACATION!!!! Guess i gotta go tell my family i love them...

WHILE I STILL HAVE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

If the cops seem uptight around your place... Empty Re: If the cops seem uptight around your place...

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Deku Link wrote:AIMING, not PROMISING.

Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
If the cops seem uptight around your place... K48fh3123770/123770If the cops seem uptight around your place... Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:25 pm

its all a conspiracy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down