Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrule Fantasy

+4
T-kun
Link64
Akkiden Mikuo
MidnasWolf
8 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 Empty Re: Hyrule Fantasy

Post by Link64 Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:26 am

"WHAT THE F@#$, ALL READY!?" I quickly took my stance, and yelled again like last time. Why? Cause I didn't know what else to do! "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" I pulled up from the bottom, and sure enough, instead of stopping, he span right up into my arms and right over my shoulders as I lifted! "Dude!" I looked behind myself as he continued rolling down the hill, a smile coming across myface. "F@#$ ya!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 K48fh33200/3200Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:25 pm

(I'm too confused to do anything. Everything's different than what I thought we discussed in the chatbox. I only played one dungeon in this game, anyway. So, if I can't get myself together, i'm out.)
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 K48fh3123770/123770Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:32 pm

I put the potion back in MW's bag, stopping and grabbing Deku by the arm and pulling him back. "Look. Nova's suddenly back. Freakin troll. Hey. Do you wanna go back to the village or something? I'm not conferable with the idea of jumping over pits of lava. Not to mention looks like 64 and Silver have it figured out. And you know MW isn't going to stay behind."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Actually I was staying behind, with Deku. See here I liked doing the work, but as I handed Menrow the potions bag, I remebered something. As everybody started the walk up, I grabbed Deku's collar and pulled him back down the mountian. "I'll climb up tomorrow." I called happily as I dragged him away.
By the time we were back in the village, Deku was just about to yell at me, I covered his mouth. "There's a moblin guy coming soon." I said. "He's gonna kidnap a kid and we'll have to joust and ride a horse to get him back, you in?"
Unfortuntly, before he could answer, the moblin entered, and sure enough snatched up what's his face. I cursed and grabbed my sword and called for 64's horse. "Deku, do you know how to ride?" I asked.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 K48fh3100/100Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:01 pm

"Hell yes!" I jumped onto the horse, and pulled MW up onto it. "HIYAH!" I gently kicked the sides of the horse. It reared and sped at the demon ahead. I pulled out my Double Helix blade from earlier and got ready for a joust. This was the best thing that had happened to me yet!
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 K48fh3123770/123770Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:11 pm

I fixed my glasses and sighed, sticking my thumbs through my sweater stitching and stretched it slightly while we walked, seeing how I didn't have pockets. "Well what the hell am I suppose to do." MW and LZF were fighting trolls, 64 and Silver were probably going to tackle the dungeon. I slightly wondered if I should just go to the water twilight by myself. At least, no one would be around to watch my embarrassing freak out and crying of fears. I sighed again. "Mw would probably be mad." I stared off into the distant sky slightly. "Probably a bad idea. It's bound to be further then I think." I stopped my feet from walking down the mountain and turned, dragging myself back up slowly behind the guys. Obviously, I was the biggest coward here. Trying to do anything to stay in the village away from danger, and failing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:35 am

I yelled I held onto the saddle. I have never ridden a horse before and this is scary as hell. As we came into veiw, we could see the kid tie the the pole and the moblin blowing his horn, calling his minions. "Deku, do me a favor and don't kill big tall and scary." I yelled (I really couldn't here well over the comotion) "I want to talk to it, alright?" Before he could possibly answered, a moblin minion on a hog came galloping over, ready to hit us.
I grinced and grasped the moblin and hopped over to their saddle. I brought my sowrd up and sliced the two off the horse. But since I'm not a ninja, I got a lovely flaming arrow in my arm. I cussed and hastely patted it out. I gained controle of the hog and began riding it around to other moblins, giving Deku his cover so that he could get to the bridge and spear Big tall and scary.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 K48fh3100/100Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:27 am

"Pah....pah.....sooooooo clooooooose! Blah...."
I fell to the ground at entrance of the Goron City.
Goron after Goron after boulder after Goron! Not to mention that accidental step RIGHT into a fumarole!

I brushed back my freshly steam styled hair as I caught my breath and pulled myself back up.
I mean, it's not like I did all the work myself. Nova stayed out of the way as best he could, and Silver was still hurt. But they did their fair share of work too. Which is why I was a little scared of what WOULD of happened had I been alone!

I took a moment to regain my composure, and breath, as they made it the rest of the way up.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 K48fh33200/3200Hyrule Fantasy - Page 24 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:32 am

I grinced and rode the boar around, covering Deku. Bloody hurry up! I screamed in my head. Eventually he got my vibes since I caught a glimpse of him riding to the bridge. Okay that's coo- SHIT! They set the ends on fire! How did I forget that?!?
I cused and rode my way over. I hopped off the boar and tried to find my way to Deku. "Deku joust! Spin attack and DON'T FALL OFF!" I screamed. I looked at the wall. There has to be a ridges in it! But the wall was slik and smooth. Damn! I staggered back and pulled out my sword. And stabbed the sword into a crack haft way up the wall. Remebering what Arren did in Earthsea (random Studio Ghibli movie) I pulled myself up the wall using the sword as my leverage. It was hard and I cut myself a few times, but I eventually pulled myself up there. When I got there, I layed on my stomach releaved that that was over.
"Grfdbltijkdnj!" Oh yeah, the moblin. I looked up at the creature making the werid sounds and barely rolled from the path of an flamming arrow. I stood up and grabed my sw- CRAP! It's still in the wall! I sighed and searched myself for weapons. Shealth. Remebering Earthsea and Arren once again, I took out my shealth and usd it similar to a sword. I got the moblin behinded the head and oushed him off a cliff.
I sighed. "YES!" I sighed in relief. I sat down and quickly turned my attention on the joust.

Deku.....watch....understand........pie......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8NaDlcPcE&tracker=False
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:58 pm

"What now." I mumbled, not really wanting to be here at the time. "So. 64's going to have to beat the elder in charge to sumo again. I wonder if we'll have to find the other three elder's or go straight to their possed leader." I adjusted my glasses and figured we'd find out. "I I guess whichever one of you can use a bow would do that while someone uses the boots to pull at the chains that knock him down." I looked around to see if anyone was actully paying attention.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24