Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter

+2
rahna
PassmasterDX
6 posters

Go down

Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter Empty Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter

Post by PassmasterDX Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Starter: Mudkip
Legendary: Raikou
PassmasterDX
PassmasterDX
Goron
Goron

Rupees (₨) 507820
Heart Pieces 3
Date of Birth : 1996-11-05
Date of Entry : 2010-10-26
Residence : Planet Reach

Character
Character Name: Pass (no not grades or to gain transportation)
Health Health:
Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter K48fh3100/100Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter Empty Re: Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter

Post by rahna Sun May 01, 2011 10:06 pm

My favorite starter is Torchic, and my favorite Legendary is Celebi.
rahna
rahna
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 523615
Heart Pieces 12
Date of Birth : 1990-01-05
Date of Entry : 2010-08-22
Residence : Sacred Forest Meadow

Character
Character Name: lori
Health Health:
Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter K48fh3100/100Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Kokiri Kokiri

Back to top Go down

Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter Empty Re: Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 10:08 pm

LUGIA!

I LOVE HIS SONG
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rahna Sun May 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Holy cheese yes!! I can play his song on my Ocarina. x3 It's not all the notes, and I haven't got it completely memorized yet, but it sounds pretty.

Whenever I can get my age-old soundtrack and rickety CD player working together, that's my favorite song to listen to.
rahna
rahna
Kokiri
Kokiri

Rupees (₨) 523615
Heart Pieces 12
Date of Birth : 1990-01-05
Date of Entry : 2010-08-22
Residence : Sacred Forest Meadow

Character
Character Name: lori
Health Health:
Race: Kokiri Kokiri

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:39 am

Lugia.. or Ho-Oh, I can't decide |D

And a starter.... Bulbasaur.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 466052
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:38 pm

I wasn't ever really into pokemon, pokemon is hard XD I can't train worth crap and eventully, it's just like, a bunch of pokemon fighting against each other in every game. Wake up with a single parent, go talk to a creepy old man to get a pokemon, get a sometimes butthole rival to get your weakness, beat the elite 4 and thats it XD

But My favorite legendary is Lugia. He sings beautifully, and despite being like this graceful and wise pokemon, he's really badass and dragonlike too x3

My favorite starter, I don't really have one, I always tried to pick a different pokemon from my brother just so I was different so XD

I think, I'm gonna have to go with Cyndaquill though cause his voice was so adorable in the pokemon:unknown movie. an his face is just so happy all the time, but then he grows up and is all yeah, I'm this badass fire breathing dragon badger thing that is awesome with my fire mohawks and stuff x3
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1708020
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter K48fh3540/1000Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:18 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

I don't have a favorite Legendary, but my favorite Starter is Oshawott. *dodges bullets* Don't look at me like that! I just love Oshawott, he's so fugging adorable. I know he's quite new, but I love his appearance and personality. If I had to choose a starter in any region, I would hold up the freakin' lab until they could import me a freakin' black market Oshy.

Don't believe me? Watch that video.

I love Piplup's "U MAD BRO?" face at the end.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 854164
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter K48fh3115/115Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksanctuarymawile Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:08 pm

My favorite starter is Piplup. Heh, sorry, Mario! It's just so cute and penguin-y and it evolves into a part steel type, which is my favorite type~

Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter Piplup11

My favorite legendary is Arceus because... IT'S A FREAKING SPACE LLAMA LOOK AT IT

Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter Arceus11

It's like "I'M THE ALL MIGHTY LLAMA GOD BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS!"

Oh and this to make you laugh

Favorite Pokemon Legendary & Starter Tumblr10
Darksanctuarymawile
Darksanctuarymawile
Zora
Zora

Rupees (₨) 411693
Heart Pieces 4
Date of Birth : 1994-12-15
Date of Entry : 2013-01-13
Residence : Dunwitch

Character
Character Name: Azrael (Evi)
Health Health:

http://www.bluepeepswhiteydragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down