Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Does Your Life at HF Run Into Your Personal Life?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Does Your Life at HF Run Into Your Personal Life?

Post by MenrowSpirit on Sun May 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Ok. I had this amazing dream last night when I was finally able to get to bed. So like the plot was it was Kitty and Leo's wedding, but, there was this darknut, diffrent from the others that fell inlove with her and took on the form of leo, taking the king and leaving him almost beaten and dieing. But the darknut had but the barrier around the castle, like in TP so he couldn't go get his girl back.

He happened to be found by an Ramura and Rico, who helped him recover. After telling his tale to the two traveling pirates, they decided they were gonna help. Leo said he was gonna need the help of his friends. So they traveled around Panthera sorta like assasian's creed style (you know, with the freerunning and all)

First he found Demon and Eclipse, who happened to be married and she was pregnant with their child. So she had to roam around in her black panther form. But they were both more then willing to help save the kingdom.

Next They happened apond Nova (like the actual character), who had foreseen all this and was more then willing to help.

They continued on their way, having to find 5 pieces of a statue that once rested in the garden of the Panthera castle. Who did they happen to come across but Reg and Deneb. So together they had to go through the temples from lzf's RPG and find peices of the statue.

The restored the statue, while having to fight off thousands of minions and the beautiful angelic figurine came to life, which ended up being a strange and beautiful twisted version of Yio.

Leo confronted the darknut, who turned out to be Zant. And he wasn't gonna stand for this, created a giant portal, using Yio's powers by force, he transformed Kitty into a beautiful twili, locked away her mind and dragged her into the twilight world. Course, Leo wasn't gonna stand for it, but his heart was too pure, and could not enter. Demon quickly chased afterwards, dispite Eclipse's plees for him not too, but due to the child in her womb, she couldn't enter.

Nova promised to protect his pupil's wife and entered as well. Ramura tossed his legendary blade to Rico, watching the tears flow down her face as he also vanished into the portal. Eclipse, Yio, Rico and Leo were trapped in the light world as the portal vanished.

The only way for them to enter was to currupt some of their purity. It took years to due so, plus they had to go find some kind of dark masks (like in MM) In order to not be destoryed by the power of the twilight world. Eclipse was fine, and once their son was born, he grew quickly (as apprently those demons did). Rico became a mysterious theft, while only stealing from the rich and ungreatful, was still concidred a dark soul, for she was willing to kill for it. She ended up with a partner, who was Cornillia Leo was the only one allowed to contain his purity and remain safe by putting Yio's dark energies into the Silver Light, turning it into the Golden Darkness.

After years, an adult Rico, Older Leo, Eclipse and about a 12 year old son of theirs were able to enter the twilight world. Later they ran into an older Demon and Ramura, finding that Nova had been captured by Zant and used his dark powers the same as he had once used Yios...then I woke up.

But It involved alot of you guys so I thought you might like it. I plan on drawing it because the way me dream protrayed them all was amazing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1470020
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Birth : 1991-03-15
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28
Residence : A space where life seems to have stopped

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
540/1000  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AforceANature on Sun May 13, 2012 2:49 pm

THAT DREAM. IS AMAZING.

The avatar is a render by ZeFlyingMuppet.
AforceANature
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1348139
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
123770/123770  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

View user profile http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 on Sun May 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Duuuuuuuuuuuude!
Just...
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 558686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
3200/3200  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario on Sun May 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Teach me how to dream awesomeness, master. -bows-
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 616164
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
115/115  (115/115)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf on Wed May 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Mind Blown.
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 436275
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Well. Tp keeps sending me vibes to have dreams about stuff I don't really care about XD

I've had a jojo dream and an avengers dream. I'm almost scared what she's gonna throw next XD

MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1470020
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Birth : 1991-03-15
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28
Residence : A space where life seems to have stopped

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
540/1000  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top