Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Should I... Stop?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should I... Stop?

I've noticed me taking control of RP plots a lot lately. What would normally start out as me just trying to get the plot moving often seems to result in me CREATING a whole new plot, or arc in the plot, all together! Everytime I bring this up, Mernow and T-kun say it's ok. Infact, they say they rather like what I do. But I can't help but feel that's not really what everyone's thinking.
Be honest guys, do I take to much control in the RP's I join?
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 558786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
3200/3200  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Should I... Stop? :: Comments

Post on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:55 pm by Nova

It depends really. If you're a little too worked up about it not moving, then yes, I want you to stop sicne they're a logicail explanation for it to stop moving temporarily. Other then that, I don't mind at all.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:55 pm by Guest

The only one u had main control in was mine, and well..we saw what happened to that. In the WW rp, you both had control so you weren't completely god modding it. And since ur link in KG, your sorta a major story character. If you feel this way, do more of like u and Tkun and Espe did, and plot the plot together, instead of taking it all onto ur shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:10 pm by Akkiden Mikuo

yea, I know I dropped out of Hyrule academy quickly, wasn't liking how the story was, no offense.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum