Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something)....

3 posters

Go down

It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something).... Empty It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something)....

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:53 am

Ok so here is a little story that should make international news.

A month or so before I joined ZC, I whatched a zelda video on youtube. It was pretty clever, but at the time I didn't think twice about it. Just a few minutes ago I was looking at the theater and I was looking at some video someone made. While the video was playing, I looked at what else that person had made and automatically recognized the SAME EXACT VIDEO!

Now if you had been paying attention, you probalbly realized that I haven't said who I crossed paths with or the video in anycase(10% of you just check back at the previous paragraph just because they didn't noticed it) well click on the spoiler to find out!

Spoiler:

I must say, its the prophecy.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something).... K48fh3100/100It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something).... Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something).... Empty Re: It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something)....

Post by ShadowCrow Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:44 am

Woah, that is SO cool Very Happy
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 575761
Heart Pieces 5
Date of Birth : 1996-02-14
Date of Entry : 2010-06-23
Residence : Body on Earth, mind in Hyrule.

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:
It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something).... K48fh3100/100It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something).... Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race:

Back to top Go down

It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something).... Empty Re: It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something)....

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:40 pm

I know!
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Wait, on youtube? *hopes you don't say IRL*
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something).... K48fh3123770/123770It must have been some sorta Disney fate thing (or something).... Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down